Chapter Nine

I will do anything

When the door already close, jungkook pull sunny over him and hug her tightly.


Sunny: op..pa you hu..hug m..me so ti..ght.. I ca..n't bre..breath..

Jungkook: *release the hug* I'm so sorry babe! Did I hurt you anywhere? *worries*

Sunny: I'm fine now *smile cutely and wiggle both of their hands together* 

Jungkook: *smile and give a peck on her lips* I miss you sun *touch her jaw*

Sunny: I miss you too oppa


They stare towards each other until...

Jungkook pinch both Sunny cheeks a bit hard.


Sunny: *whined in hurt* ouch oppa! Its hurt *try to push away his hands* 

Jungkook: You make aegyo face yesterday on the text and you know babe? Its make me miss you even more *still pinch both her cheeks but slightly loosen a bit*


Sunny just smile brightly with her eyesmile 


Both of them stare each other again then Jungkook left hand went to her waist to pull her closer and his other one hold her jaw. He lean closer to kiss her. Sunny already close her eyes when...

Phone Ringtone:- 

[Jin/all] Everybody say NO! (NO!)
[Jung Kook] deoneun najung-iran mallo andwae ([V] andwae)
deoneun namui ggume gatyeo salji ma
[All] We roll ([RM] We roll) We roll ([RM] We roll) We roll!


Jungkook snorting in anger. He look the name who just interrupt them. JIMIN. He answer the call.


~On the phone~

Jungkook: What!? *his left arm still hold her waist*

Jimin: Ay are you mad Jeon Jungkook?

Jungkook: Just say what you wanna say hyung.

Jimin: *laugh a little* Ya kook how long you'll be there eoh? We already finish took our foods including you and sunny. come down now while the foods still hot.

Jungkook: what? That fast? *look at Sunny then Sign* okay we on the way went there.


~Off the call~ *put the phone in his pocket*


Sunny: I bet we need to go down now am I right? 


He just nodded.


Sunny: Then *hold his right hand* let's go! 


Before she open her steps to walk, Jungkook pull her back to him and crash their lips together.


Jungkook: *let go their lips and stare to her eyes* Now we can go.


They went out holding hands until they reach to the canteen.


Bangtan boys: *whistle* sunkook already arrive!

When Jungkook pass them: Shut up.


Both snsd and bts laugh with Jungkook words. Jungkook went straight to taeyeon and jimin's table.

Sunny: Taetae! *Hug* thank you for providing our foods.

Taeyeon: *hug her back* You welcome sun. Now let's eat.


Sunny was about to sit beside taeyeon when she was pulled back again by Jungkook.


Sunny: What's wrong oppa? *Look at him*

Jungkook: *smile* taeyeon can you sit beside jimin? I want to sit with my girl.


He put his hand around Sunny shoulder, pull her more closer. Taeyeon was hesitant at first but then she just follow as Jungkook really want Sunny and him to sit together. Well its because his voice sound hoping. Hesitate 


Sunny: Oppa we..

Taeyeon: Its okay sun *smile* here you go  *change sit*


At first, Taeyeon was sit on the right and in front of her is Jimin. But after Jungkook want to exchange places, now she sit next to Jimin while in front of her is Sunny.


Taeyeon:( omg! I sit next to Jimin *excited* wait, control your feeling tae control!)

Jimin:(*heart beat*)


While they were eating Sunny accidently look both in front of her. Taeyeon and Jimin seem to shy towards each other. Even both of them blushing.


Sunny: (*Thinking* hmm)


After they finish their foods, all of them went out from the canteen.


Rap monster: hmm now its time for us to went back home.

Jungkook: *whined* can't we be here a lil bit more? we don't have any schedule after this *Hugged Sunny*

Jin: We can't Jungkook you know we just release our new song and we still need to practice more before we made our music video.

Jimin: Jin hyung is true maknae-ah *put his arm around Jungkook shoulder* 

Jungkook: *sign and look at his girlfriend* Babe..

Sunny: Bts oppas true anyway *blink her eyes many times in cute way* 

Taeyeon: *nodded* Well after this, we have to back to our dorm since we need to clean up our rooms kookie oppa.

Hyoyeon: Right! We need to change our room.

Yuri: I almost forget about that *face palm*

Jungkook: *sign in whined* alright..

Sunny: *hold his jaw with both her hands* don't worry if we have free time we will be going out together.  

Jungkook: *hold her waist* really? 


Sunny nodded cutely and Jungkook smile then he give a quick peck on her lips. He was about to give another kiss when Jimin.


Jimin: Hello maknaes, we are still here you know? 

Jungkook: You're just jealous *stick his tongue out*


Snsd and Bts just laugh by Jungkook and Jimin little argue. Before all of them separated. The couple had time to capture their selfie together

then they bit goodbye and went to the van where their manager wait for them.


Jungkook: *turn around walking his back facing in front and yelled* I'm gonna miss you babe!

Sunny: *yelled back* Me either oppa!

 

Snsd went dorm while Bts went to the Big hit entertainment..