Chapter four

I will do anything

"Ok oppa... See you tommorow bye*smile*"."Ok bye babe*smile*"he said.I went out from the car and wave my hand at my boyfriend and he wave at too.When I already make sure he went to go to his dorm I went to my manager oppa.He was smiling playfully at me and I know it time for me to run before he ask me many questions that I will not going to reply hehehe... I was about to run and "Ehm! Ehm!"he said. I know it! I said in my mind "Wae oppa?"."I know you want to run away from right? cuz I know you will lose... So what are you doing hm...?"he said."A'ah doing what?".I really don't understand what he's talking about... I am confused>< did I do something? I said in my mind."Hahaha this kid*while rub my head* don't make me like I don't know anything... I saw you two were kissing~"he said playfully.I'm not sure what is the last word that he said "W..what?"."Aigoo this kid... Like I said... I saw you two were K-I-S-S-I-N-G"he said the kissing word out loud.I was shock like WHAT! I can not believe it! Manager oppa saw it! Aigoo that embarrassing I said in my mind.I begin to blush."Look you're blushing I know it! That means you two did kissing~ So how was the kiss? Deeply? Smoothy?"he said still sound playfully."Manager oppa! Stop making fun of me*pouts* oppa always make me embarrassing talking about my beloved boyfriend aish!"."Hahaha okok I'm sorry... It just to fun to play with the cutie maknae of snsd beside you guys really so cute that make you two so sweet to each other"he said with full of meaning it."Owww oppa gomawo I really touched about your words"."Nae your welcome beside I really mean it sun... Ok come on lets get inside its cold right now or else your beloved boyfriend will angry with me that I let his beloved girlfriend outside to long and make you sick"he said."Hahaha ok oppa".And we went inside to our snsd dorm.

While inside the dorm

I was shock that my unnies still in the living room."Oh! unnies wae not go to the bedroom? I thought you all already sleep"."Of course not maknae we won't go to the bedroom until you went to back to the dorm"said hyoyeon unnie while the other nodded their head."Aigoo hyoyeon unnie did'nt I said already... No need to wait for me just go to sleep"."We won't do like that sun... You're our maknae and we need to keep you,guard you and protect you so that we wait for you"said yuri unnie.I was really touched what they said."Nae hyoyeon unnie and yuri unnie is right sun... Beside it did'nt took to long to us to wait for you"said taeyeon unnie."Yeah taeyeon is right except if you told us that you will return to the dorm lately maybe we will went to sleep"said yoona unnie."Oww unnies how sweet" I said and give them a group hugs."Hahahha ok clear it right sun? beside it not to late it still 9p.m... So if you want to take a bath just go we will wait... we are not sleepy yet"said seohyun unnie.I release the hug and smile to them "Ok seo unnie I went to take a shower first" I went to take a bath and I really feel like I have been protect all the time by my unnies and I really pround of them what did just they said to me.I smile again and I know they really taking care of me a lot.

 

Jungkook Pov

I went to my dorm and I start to feel like I miss her already.Wow! that fast... I just sent her at her dorm just now and have my kiss already and again I start to miss..miss..miss her again and again.I went out from my car and went inside to my dorm.

While inside the dorm

"Huh!" I was shock really shock."Hyungs I thought you all already sleep... Why are you all still awake?" how come I'm not shock if that my hyungs still in the living room while do their thing."Eoh! this maknae you don"t want to see us at the living room?"said jimin hyung."No! not that what I mean I just thought you already already went to sleep"."Aigoo maknae ah of course we won't to go to sleep until one of us already complete at here"said j-hope hyung."But j-hope hyung did'nt I told all of you already... If hyungs really feel tired you all just go to sleep no need to wait for me"."We know it kook... We did'nt mean that we don't want to listen what did you said to us it just we were one group... Group of bangtan boys and you are the maknae of our group so we*point all of them* your hyungs need to taking care of you,protect you beside its still 9:15p.m"said rap monster hyung.I really so touched what my hyungs said at first I was like is this really my hyungs or its a dream but I was wrong this is not a dream and this is the realithy."Yeah j-hope hyung and rap monster hyung is right... It still early to us to go to sleep all of us still refresh and it did'nt take us to long to wait for you maknae"said jimin hyung."Right but if you said that you will come lately cuz something urgent need to solve and you want us to go to sleep we will follow what you said"said jin hyung."Oww hyungs how gentlemen you all to me*give them a group hugs*".They did reply my hugs."Ok jungkook if you want to take a bath just go we will wait"said suga hyung.I release the hugs and "Ok suga hyung I will go to take a shower first*smile*".They smile to me too and I went to take the bath and I really feel like I have been protect all the time by my hyungs and I was really pround of them.