Hello

How They Found Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three down, two to go. At least they’re finding out one by one.  And at least we’re the ones telling them- well showing them.

 

I feel hot breath on my face. At first I assume it’s Jackson breathing on me but then I realize I’m sleeping on my back not my side. Someone’s standing over me . I open my eyes to find Youngjae’s head directly in my face.

“Hello! My name is Youngjae!”  he says. I’m so shocked I slap him in the face. He stumbles back a few steps in pain. And I sit up quickly.

“Youngjae! What the hell are you doing?” I yell at him.

“My name is Youngjae,” he repeats in his funny English accent.

“I know! I said that!” I say irritated. Jackson sits up next to me. He rubs his eyes and looks over at Youngjae.

“Good morning Youngjae,” Jackson says with a wave.

“Ah I know this word,” Youngjae says. He stops to think for a second. “Good morning Jackson.” His accent on Jackson is so Asian he sounds like an old Chinese person.

“What are you doing here?” I ask him.

“You two cuddle in your sleep. Just like what JB does to me,” Youngjae examines. “But we’re dating so we’re supposed to cuddle.” I stare at him blankly.

“You’re dating JB?!” I ask in shock. Youngjae laughs at me.

“Of course not! I was just kidding,” he says then his smile disappears quickly. “Are you?”

“Am I dating JB?” I ask.

“No, are you dating Jackson?” Jackson and I look at each other. Then Youngjae laughs. “It’s okay Jackson looks like the type to hold onto what’s next to him. Jeez guys calm down. You’re so serious.”

“Youngjae why are you here?” I ask yet again.

“Oh! You have English lessons today, don’t you?” Jackson asks. Youngjae nods proudly.

“And your reason for being here is?” I ask.

“You two are the only English speakers here and I need help.”

“Uh I’m not an English speaker,” Jackson interrupts. “I just speak English fluently.”

“What’s the difference?” I ask.

“Nothing. I just like to point things out.”

“And how can we help you Youngjae?” I ask him.

“I need to have a conversation in English. Will you talk to me?” he asks.

“Sure,” I shrug. “You start.” Youngjae takes a chair and sits in it.

“Hello my name is Youngjae,” he starts off. I roll my eyes.

“Hi Youngjae. How are you?”  I ask him. He stares at me with a blank expression. Almost as if I’m in the wrong here. “Did you not understand what I asked you?”

“You’re supposed to tell me your name,” Youngjae says.

“But you already know my name.”

“Not in English,” he says.

“Youngjae! My name is the same in English.”

“Not the spelling,” Youngjae says back. I wish I slapped him harder.

“What d-.”

“Hi Youngjae. I’m Jackson and it’s very nice to meet you,” Jackson says saving the day as usual. He places a hand on my thigh under the covers and that calms me down. I want to lean into him but that will only make Youngjae suspicious. He’s not as naive as Yugyeom.

“Same to you. How are you?”

“Good and you?”

“Very good.”

“How do you like English?”

“English is very . . .” Youngjae trails off with a confused look on his face.

“Hard?” Jackson suggests.

“Yes! Very hot,” Youngjae says. Jackson holds in a laugh.

“Heck yeah it is,” Jackson replies. I hit Jackson softly.

“Don’t make fun of him,” I whisper. Back when I was learning Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter