Ka- BAM!

How They Found Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I wake up to see Jackson in front of the closet. He pulls off his shirt revealing a very muscular body. I can’t help but stare. He looks over at me and laughs out of nervousness. He quickly puts on a shirt as I sit up. I wink at him as he slowly walks over and he sits on my lap. He sighs and then decides to rest his head on my shoulder and he wraps his arms around me.

“How are you?” I ask him. He only holds me tighter. “Everything okay?”

“I want to go on a date,” he says. A smile spreads itself on my face. I loosen his arms from around me and look at his face.

“Are you asking me out Mr. Wang?” I ask him. He smiles at me.

“I am Mark Tuan,” he tells me. I smile at him and hold his face in my hands.

“I would love to. What movie?” I ask.

“I still haven’t seen X men,” he says. I nod at him to show I agree.

“Okay what time should we go?” He looks at his watch.

“We leave in thirty minutes,” he says.

“Good that gives me enough time to do this,” I tell him. I pull his left arm up to my lips.

“Do what?” he asks. I on his wrist leaving a hickey.

“There now every time you look at your watch you’ll think of me,” I tell him. He laughs at me a high pitched laugh.

“That’s so cheesy,” he says. He covers his mouth as he laughs. I pull his arm and bring him closer to me. I kiss him. A slow long kiss that I wish would last thirty minutes.

 

“Hyung we’re going to watch a movie,” Jackson says as he buttons up his shirt. JB sits in the couch with an arm on the sofa.

“O! What movie?” Bambam asks.

“X-men,” Jackson replies. He’s not wearing a cap today instead a bandana. He looks amazing in bandanas.

“I haven’t seen X-men! Can I come?” Bambam asks. Youngjae hits him.

“They aren’t inviting us. They’re telling us they’re going,” Youngjae tells him.

“Aww but I really want to go.” Bambam rubs the area where Youngjae hit him.

“You can come,” Jackson says.

“Uh what?” I ask him. Jackson looks at me.

“We just take him there but don’t hang out with him while we’re there,” Jackson says.

“We’re watching the same movie,” I tell him.

“Yeah he’ll just sit somewhere else. Right Bambam?” Jackson says. He looks over at Bambam. Who isn’t even listening.

“Right!” Bambam shouts. I roll my eyes.

“Jackson this is a date. And dates consist of two people. You and me. Not you, me, and Bambam,”  I whisper. Even though the member’s English is limited I make sure to say it loud enough for only Jackson to hear. I’m not sure how much English Bambam understands.

“But he really wants to see it,” Jackson pleads. I throw my hands up in the air in despair.

“Fine J! Do what you want let Bambam come. Heck let the entire group come.”

“Really?” he asks. I glare at him. Bambam nods his head and moves to put on his shoes. I see Jr. staring at me from the kitchen.

“Want to come too?” I ask him. He shakes his head. We walk to the company car and Jackson already has the key.

“Uh how did you get that?” I ask him.

“JYP gives the key to JB and if you ask nicely he’ll give it to you,” Jackson says. He opens my car door for me. I step in and he closes it.

When he gets into the car I put his seatbelt on him.

“Safety first,” I tell him. He sits there and sighs. It’s almost too seductive for me. “When we get back you so owe me,” I tell him.

“I know,” he says. Then we hear a clicking sound. We look back to see Bambam trying to get in. At the moment I’m tempted to just leave him but Jackson’s running on a different agenda. Jackson unlocks the doors and Bambam comes in.

“Hello, hello!” he says brightly. Even though he seems happy I’m already annoyed. Jackson starts driving and I keep staring at him as he drives.

“Want ice cream later?” Jackson asks me.

“Nah,” I respond.

“Oh I want ice cream!” Bambam yells. Jackson only nods his head. As the drive continues Jackson and I start talking.

“I’m thinking of going to China during our next break,” he says.

“And you want me to come?” I ask. He nods his head.

“I met your parents you should meet mine.”

Both of them?”

“Yup.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter