Crush

No one Else comes Close

A/N: Hey guys, I know it’s been a while since I updated. I had an event that I had to finish help planning and get through, which was a success, and I wrote this chapter over and over again cause I keep coming up with something new. But I think my little vacation helped a little because I was stressed out. Anyway on with the show.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Ken POV

After N Hyung left, I decided to longue around and watch TV. I cleaned the kitchen, and then made my way to my bedroom to take a shower. After finishing my shower and getting dressed, I sat on the couch with my chopper doll and the TV.  I flicked through the channels till I stopped on the news.

In local news, actor Jung ‘Leo’ Taekwoon was spotted leaving Hubert Studios (A/N: Don’t ask because I don’t even know) looking in pretty bad shape. He was accompanied by his Agent Mr. Kim Jae-sun, who when asked about the actors condition stated, “He’s been working hard lately to release his new movie on time. He just had a really busy schedule the last two days and hasn’t gotten any sleep but will be fine after a couple hours of sleep.”

“That guy’s agent seems like a jerk. He’s probably working him like a slave” I said to myself as I continued to watch the news report. By the way that guy looks, he hasn’t had sleep let alone rest in months. I was about to change the channel when my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID and noticed it was the club. I picked up the phone, putting it to my ear.

“Hello, Lee Ken speaking.”

“Ken, I’m sorry to be calling you this early, but I was wondering if you could come in tonight? One of the guys called off and I don’t have a bartender.”

“What hours are we talking about?”

“5-12, just till Onew comes in.”

“I guess I could fill in”

“Thanks Ken, you’re a lifesaver.”

“No problem, I’ll see you tonight”

We said our goodbyes as we hung up. I turned off the TV, and headed to my room to get my outfit ready for tonight. I looked at the clock noticing it was almost 1. N hyung should be with his client right now. I don’t want to disturb him while he’s working so I’ll leave a note for him later before I leave. If I leave and he doesn’t know where I am, he’ll go into eoma mode and worry about me till I come home. He’s been like that since we were little. If I go somewhere without his knowledge, he would worry over me like a mother lion would worry over her cub. After my outfit was laid out and ready, my phone rang again. I picked it up noticing it was hyung.

“N hyung, how’s it going?”

“Its fine, but listen you think you could drop by?”

“For what?”

“He wants to meet you. He said since we’ll be working together that he wants to get to know the people around me.”

“Sure, just text me the address.”

“Okay, but when you get here tell the front desk you’re looking for Jung Taekwoon”

“Will do, see you soon hyung”

We hung up as I grabbed my backpack putting my things in it. How come that name sounds so familiar? My phone beeped letting me know I had a text. I grabbed my phone, my wallet, and my keys, before locking up and heading to the lift. I pressed the down button as I waited for the elevator to come to a stop. Soon the doors opened as I step on the lift and head down to the lobby. I got off the elevator, waving at the neighbors, before getting in my car.

I put the address in the navigation system, before heading off to meet with N hyung and his new client. It was about a 10 min drive or so, then I noticed it’s not too far from where we live. I got out the car after parking it by, What I believed to be, N hyung’s car. I walked inside as I made my way to the front desk.

“Hello, I’m looking for Jung Taekwoon’s room?”

“Hello sir, and what business do you have with Mr. Jung?”

“My roommate works for him and they have asked me to drop by.”

“One moment sir” I watched as she picked up the phone dialing some numbers. I took the time to look around and admire the art work of the lobby. Soon my thoughts were broken by the receptionist. “ Okay just take the elevator to the 5th floor. Mr. Jung’s room is room 502.”

“Thank you, and you have a nice day.”

“You too sir.” I bowed before making my way to the elevator and hitting the up arrow. As I waited for the lift, I took a look around again at the paintings. I used to paint a lot in high school, but haven’t had any inspiration to paint in a while. I took up catering because I like to cook food and I like to use some of my artistic background to express myself with my cakes. Soon the elevator dinged as I entered and hit the 5th floor. The doors closed, as I leaned on the back of the elevator, watching the numbers go up.

When the elevator stopped, I got off making my way down the hallway searching for room 502. Once I found it, I knocked on the door waiting for someone to come answer it. Soon The door opened as N hyung stood there greeting me. “Ahh you made it.”

“Of course I made it, I just needed to pack something’s before coming over.” I said as he invited me in and I took my shoes off. Soon I walked into the living to see a guy sitting on the couch. Wait, Jung Taekwoon….. Jung Taekwoon. I knew I heard that name before, he was the guy they were talking about on the news. He looks around our age, I wonder how old he is? Soon I was snapped out of my thought by N hyung hitting me in the head.

“Ow hyung, what you do that for?”

“You were gaping at him like a fish.”

“I wasn’t gapping. I just realized who you were talking about. Hello, my name is Lee Jaehwan, but call me Ken.” I said as I extended out my hand for him to shake. “Jung Taekwoon, but call me Leo. N told me you worked at the local bar and do catering.”

“Yeap, but I’m thinking of taking catering full time because things at the club aren’t that great.”

“What do you mean?”

“I usually have to work super late hours, which makes N hyung stay up and worry about me. Then I got guys hitting on me and trying to touch me all night.”

“Hmmm, I see what you mean. You shouldn’t make your hyung worry.”

“I know. So how old are you?”

“I’m 22”

“Ahh so you’re my hyung as well” I said with a smile on my face. I could see a small smile grace his lips. We talked for a little longer before I stood up.

“Ken, what’s wrong?”

“I have to work at the club tonight and I need to get dressed” I said scratching the back of my neck.

“What time you have to be there?”

“5 and my shift ends at 12”

“Which means you won’t be home till like 2 or 3 in the morning.” N hyung said crossing his arms.

“It’s just till Onew hyung comes in. Leo hyung you mind if I use a room to change clothes?”

“No I don’t mind at all. You can use the room down the hall to the left.”

“Thank you hyung” I said as I made my way down the hall to the room. The inside looked pretty normal, expect all the hats hanging around and the papers scattered everywhere. I opened my bag laying out the stuff I needed to wear tonight. I started to undress, as I grabbed the my jeans slipping them on before putting on a black muscle shirt. I slipped on the jacket before standing in the attached bathroom putting on my eyeliner and fixing my hair. I could hear a door opening and closing and another voice coming through. After I was finished and approved of my work, I packed up my things and headed to the living room.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Ravi POV

After saying my goodbyes to all the photographers and my agent, I hopped in hyung’s car making my way home. I hope hyung and his new assistant are getting along pretty well. N hyung seems like a nice guy, so I should have no worries. I soon arrived at our apartment complex, parking my car before grabbing the bags of food I bought along the way, and making my way inside. I greeted the front desk worker before getting on the elevator. When I arrived on our floor, I walked down the hall to our room and opened the door.

“Hyung I’m home and I brought dinner.” I said as I removed my shoes and made my way into the kitchen.

“Ah Ravi, how was your day?”

“N hyung I didn’t know you were still here.”

“It’s okay, I was leaving anyway. My roommate has to work tonight, so I want to be home so I know he got back safely.”

“You sound like an ajummah. (A/N: I hope I spelled that right >.<)

“YAH”

I laughed as he scowled at me before Leo hyung entered. He helped me put food on a plate for him as he sat down. I was going to ask how his first day of relaxation was before I was cut off by someone entering our kitchen.

“N hyung, I’m heading out. I’ll call if I end up staying later than planned.”

“W-who are you” Why am I stuttering?

“Ken, and you are?”

“Ken this is Ravi, Ravi this is my roommate Ken” I nodded as I stared at him. DAMN HE”S HOT!!! Wait what am I saying. I’m Kim ‘Ravi’ Wonshik, guys and girls fall for me. But why is my heart pounding?

“Ravi is it? You might want to close your mouth before flies fall in” He chuckled. “I know I’m hot but you don’t have to look so hard. Take a picture it will last longer.”

“Tch, as if like I would be interested in looking at you.” I said trying to hide the blush on my cheeks. “Says the man who’s be eyeing me like a piece of meat.” He said as Leo hyung and N hyung chuckled. “Anyway N hyung, you better head home. I’ll follow you to make sure you get there alright.”

“Okay, thank you for having me over Leo. Ravi it’s been a pleasure in meeting you.”

“Thanks for coming.” Leo hyung said. After we said our goodbyes, they left as I sat down with hyung to eat. I was eating my food when I noticed hyung eyeing me. “What?”

“Is there something you want to tell me Ravi-ah”

“NO”

“Then why were you staring at Ken like you wanted to ravish him on our kitchen table.”

“I was not”

“That’s not how we saw it.”

“We’ll your eyes must be going bad.”

“I think our little Ravi has a crush.”

“Aren’t you talkative tonight” I said as hyung teased me a little. When we finished, I put the leftovers away as hyung cleaned the dishes. We sat and watched TV before hyung’s phone went off. I saw him look at the caller ID before he threw the phone back on the coffee table.

“Who was that?”

“Mr. Kim”

“I swear that man doesn’t get the concept of vacation.”

“I’m going to head to bed early. Goodnight Ravi”

“Goodnight hyung” I watched as he left. His phone started to vibrate on the coffee table again before I picked it up seeing ‘My Agent’ flashing on the screen again. I hit ignore before sitting the phone back down. Something has to be done about that man. But before we take action, we’re going to need proof. But for now, we just have to wait. I looked at the clock seeing it read 10 o clock. I turned off the TV making my way to my room as I laid in bed looking at the ceiling. All I could think about was that Ken guy. What is this feeling? I shook my thought as I laid down and fell asleep.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

A/N: He guys again sorry this chapter is late. I hope you like it. Please comment subscribe, and upvote thank you.