Meeting about Mr.Kim

No one Else comes Close

A/N: Hey guys here I am with another chapter. I hope you enjoy.

 ☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Thursday, June 12

N POV

The next morning, we were both up before the alarm. The sun peeked through the curtains as the light danced on our face. Me and Taekwoon just laid there in each other’s arms, exchanging subtle touches and words with each other. Minutes later my phone went off with a text as I groaned sitting up and looking at it.

“Who’s it from” Taekwoon said hugging me from behind.

“Mr. Hwang, our flight leaves tomorrow at 9am. We better get up we got a lot to do before tomorrow.”

“What else we got to do besides packing?” He said getting up.

“Well besides that I got to let Jae know and see if he’ll be alright alone for the next week or so. Then I got to see how much money Mr. Kim is giving you to spend on this trip and see if Jae’s friend is willing to meet up with you today.” I said as I made my way out of the room. I went to Jae’s door, as I knocked on it before entering. Once I opened the door, I noticed his bed was empty and made up. I looked at my phone and didn’t see any messages from him and I was starting to worry. I was about to call him when Taekwoon came up behind me.

“He’s probably at my place with Ravi. I texted him and told him I was staying here for the night. Why don’t we get dressed and get you packed then we can go over there and see them?”

“Alright.” I said as I made my way back to the room. Taekwoon decided to shower first as I grabbed my suitcase and started packing some necessities. I took some clothes and laid them across the bed when Taekwoon came out of the bathroom. I handed him some clothes that were too big for me and they barley fit him.

“It’s just until we get back to your place.”

“I’ll finish putting your stuff away while you shower.” He said folding the clothes I laid out before packing them in. I nodded making my way into the bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair before coming out seeing Taekwoon putting the last of everything in and zipping up the suit case. I grabbed my back pack putting some carry-on things in like my phone charger, iPad, and something to read before zipping it up.

After making sure I had everything I wheeled the suitcase into the living room. I put on my shoes, as well as Taekwoon, as we headed to his apartment.

Once we arrived at his apartment, I went in search of Jae, only to find him cuddled up to Ravi. I smiled at the scene and I leaned on the door frame. I don’t think I ever seen Ken sleep this peacefully. I walked over seeing Jae start to stir as I kneeled in front of him.

“mmm morning hyung.” He said sleepily.

“Morning I see you slept really well.” I smiled gesturing to Ravi. He looked behind him and started to blush before getting up. “Hyung…I...”

“It’s fine, but I needed to talk you. Me and Taekwoon are leaving for a week tomorrow and I want you to stay with someone.”

“Hyung I’m not a kid anymore.”

“I know but you know how I feel about you being alone especially working at that club. What if someone were to follow you home? What if something happens to you while were gone? Just the thought makes me worry.”

He sighed, “I know hyung, I’ll see if I can stay with someone from work.”

“Also, Taekwoon is ready to talk to Min’s husband about seeing if he could get the bank account his money is in in his name.” He nodded grabbing his phone and looking at the clock.

“It’s 10 am right now so they should be up. I’ll give them a call and see if they can come over.” I nodded as he picked up the phone dialing the number. I walked out the room to find Taekwoon on the phone with someone.

“I need to know how much you’re giving me for this trip.” I heard him say so I assumed he was talking to Mr. Kim.

“Really I shouldn’t have a limit to how much I spend. It’s my money after all……. 250,000 won are you kidding me?!” (A/N: $298.80 in Singapore dollars since that’s where they are going). I shook my head before mouthing to him to put it on speakerphone. Once he did I spoke up.

“Mr. Kim, you should allow Taekwoon to have access to all his assets that he has earned. That money belongs to him not you.”

“First off mind your own damn business and secondly the money I give to him is adequate. I’m only trying to help him save his money instead of letting him spend it on a bunch of crap.”

“I think that is for him to decide after all its his money. He should be able to spend it as he pleases.”

“This conversation is over.” And with that he hung up. I gritted my teeth before I realized Jae walking into the living room on his phone.

“Okay we’ll see you in a bit… uh huh… thanks hyung bye.” I watched as he hung up the phone. “He said he’ll meet us here. Ravi gave him the address and he also heard a little bit of your conversation.”

“That’s fine. Me and Taekwoon are going to go ahead and get his things packed. Have you found someone to stay with or at least keep an eye on you?” I watched as he shook his head.

“He can stay here with me or I can stay your guys place.” Ravi said coming out fully dressed.

“I thought you had a flight this month?” I heard Taekwoon say.

“It got moved to next month. Something about the venue is under remodel.” He said sitting on the couch.

“Jae do you mind?” Taekwoon asked looking at him.

He shook his head, “I guess it will be alright. I just don’t want hyung to worry.”

“I’d feel better if someone was with you.”

“Okay then.” He said as me and him got up and went to his room to pack his things.

 ☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Leo POV

We headed to my room as I grabbed a suitcase putting it on the bed. I pulled some outfits out of the closet as I laid them on the bed. Hakyeon took them off the hangers as he folded them neatly and put them in the suitcase. I grabbed some toiletries and put them in a bag which he packed for me as well. Once we had everything packed and ready we pulled the suitcase into the living room as I noticed three unfamiliar people sitting there.

“Hyung this is Minhyuk hyung, he works and owns Lee’s Catering where I work. This is his husband Eunkwang, their son Illhoon, and this is Kevin’s husband Kiseop.” Jae introduced each one. “Eunkwang is a lawyer and Kiseop use to work in financing before he started his own business.”

“It’s nice to meet you.” I said as I shook each of their hands.

“I’ll put on some cartoons for Illhoon while you guys talk.” Minhyuk said as we made our way into the kitchen. Jae started to make some breakfast as we all sat at the table.

“Now let’s get down to business. I heard a little of what going on but would you care to let me in on everything?” Eunkwang said sitting down.

“Well I been work as a model and an actor since I was a teenager. My agent Mr. Kim had worked me to the bone day and night. I hardly got any sleep or eaten anything for that matter. If it wasn’t for Ravi, I’d probably be in the hospital or worse. Since I started working, Mr. Kim has had all access to my earning but I never get to see them. He even has a separate bank account set up that I don’t have access to. He only gives me a small allowance, which is enough to pay my half of the bills and expenses.”

“Well that’s not right. I mean it’s your money and no one else should have access to it but you.” Kiseop said leaning on the table.

“That’s why I had Jae call you. We wanted to see if there’s a way he can get the account in his name and Mr. Kim won’t have access to it.” Hakyeon said as he sat some drinks down.

“Well since Mr. Kim is the main account holder I don’t think it will be easy to get it in his name but I will see what I can do. Do you happen to know his full name? I want to do some research and see if I can help.”

I nodded. “It’s Kim Jae-sun” Kiseop nodded as he wrote it down.

“Now you said he worked you really hard. How long did that last?” Eunkwang said taking out some paper and a pen.

“I started when I was 16 and it lasted until about a month and a half ago, when Hakyeon became my assistant.”

“16 is a really young age to be working someone so hard. Wasn’t he aware of child labor laws? You were still underage at that time.” He said writing some things down. “Did you ever finish school?”

“I managed to get by. It was hard though, but Ravi helped me throu—“ Just then my doorbell rang as I seen Ravi got up and going to answer the door. Before I knew it the man in question as standing my kitchen.

“Taekwoon you don’t have time to be socializing. You should be packing.”

“Guys this is Mr. Kim Taekwoon’s agent.” Ravi said gesturing to him, before helping Jae serve the food.

“Wonshik, why aren’t you on your flight to Paris?” Mr. Kim said glaring at him.

“His flight got cancelled and he isn’t going to next month.” Jae said crossing his arms. “also I don’t think he likes you calling him by his name like that.”

“Who this Ravi? One of your flings?”

“I’ve never had a fling and he’s someone important to me. As you can see we are in the middle of a meeting and would appreciate it if you would leave.”

“You know that tongue of yours---“

“Excuse me but you should refrain from any further threats.” I heard Eunkwang say as Kiseop continued to type away at the laptop I didn’t even notice he had.

“What is it you need Mr. Kim?” Hakyeon said standing in front of him.

“I came to drop of Taekwoon’s spending money. You both better be ready on time tomorrow.” he said as he threw an envelope on the table and walked out the apartment.

“Sorry about that.” I said as N grabbed the envelope handling it to me. Ravi got up rubbing Jae’s shoulders as he sat him down.

“It’s alright, I can see what you guys are coming from. If you decided to take legal action this case will be pretty much in your favor. We just need evidence and people who are willing to testify against him. Kiseop and me will work on getting you your money back and---“

“I found it, the account your agent has with all your assets in it and I must say the figures are impressive.” Kiseop said interrupting Eunkwang as we looked at the screen. 2,258,647,519,656 won?! (A/N: That’s 1,892,329,435.21 US Dollars)

“Wow hyung your filthy rich” Ravi said staring at the screen in awe.

“It seems some transaction have been made on this account as well. Looks like the withdrawal for your allowance plus some transactions for, suits, cars, a house, and some here for expense restaurants and women.”

“None of that stuff is for me.” I said sitting back down.

“So he’s been spending your money on himself? Taekwoon hyung you need to take legal action. This guy is embezzling your money.” Jae said taking a bite of his food.

“You should talk to Mr. Hwang about this as well.” Ravi said taking a sip of his juice before taking another bite.

“Before we do we should build a case. Let’s get all the evidence we need first. Knowing this guy if you talk to your boss he might move everything and it might get lost.” Kiseop said forwarding the figures to his email.

“Mr….”

“Seo, but you can call me Eunkwang.”

“Eunkwang, thank you for coming over. I will be taking legal action against Mr. Kim and would like to discuss this with you further.” I said “And thank you Kiseop for helping us find the account. I look forward to working with the both of you.” I shook both their hands before we sat down and finished our food. Soon they had to leave to spend time with their families. I can’t believe Mr. Kim has been keeping all my money away from me then embezzling it for himself. This is where I draw the line.I should have taken legal action against him a long time ago. I look at the clock and noticed it was already 4 in the afternoon.

“Ravi how about you pack some things and stay at Hakyeon’s place for the time being. I’ll stay there for the night that way we can catch our flight together in the morning.”

“We should probably take a cab to the airport so we won’t have to pay the fee to leave our cars there.” Hakyeon said putting on his shoes.

“I can drive you guys there that way you won’t have to pay for the car to be at the airport. Besides I have a schedule around that time.” Ravi said as he grabbed his things.

“Sounds like a plan.” I said putting on my shoes.

Jae returned a bit later with his things as we all headed back to their apartment. When we arrived, Jae showed Ravi to his room so he can put his things in there. I put my suitcase and everything beside Hakyeon’s, as we sat and cuddled up on the couch. Soon we were joined by Ravi and Jae as we spent the rest of the afternoon playing games and watching TV dramas.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

A/N: i hope you guys enjoy the chapter. It's always hard to start it off when you know how you want the chapter to go lol. Dont forget to comment and subscribe please and thank you.