Into You...Again

You? I never imagined.

-Olympic Gymnastics Arena-
-The Next Day-
-Concert Venue-

"You made us late on our first concert day!" JB scowled at Bambam
"Hyung, we're here, just chill Gosh." Bambam replied 
"Just think what the sunbaes are thinking! We're their juniors so we have to prove ourselves." JB said responsibly 
"Hyung thinking about what others are think, is not my thing." Bambam joked.
You should both just shut up and hurry, maybe? Mark pointed out.
They all agreed in unison and hurried up to the stage, they could see the EXO sunbaes stretching and they bowed, again, 90 degrees. The EXO members bowed back.
"Thank God  they're nice. We're an hour late!" Jackson whispered to Youngjae.

Kai and Jackson started practising for the collaboration stage they have, you'd think they would have problems but they seemed to match pretty well, they became good friends in a few minutes. 
The other EXO members kept stretching. 
There was no reason for the  Got7 members to feel embarrassed for being late, becuase the Miss A members were still not present at the concert hall, which the Got7 members noticed soon and they somehow felt lighter.
Sehun, who had no other practise for now except for the one with Suzy, had to wait until she actually showed up. He didn't mind, More rest for me. He thought.
Finally the 4 ladies showed themselves. They all bowed at each other. It was not hard to understand that the Miss A members were embarrassed at being so late, their faces seemed sorry, and uncomfortable. 
"Suzy-sshi!" Sehun called out to Suzy with a smile on his face.
To Suzy's relief Sehun didn't look annoyed at all, he looked happy to see her, and she was indeed, very happy to see him.
"Sehun-sshi, chaesunghaeyo. I kind of overslept, all the members did. You must've had to wait a lot, I apologize." Suzy said.
"Whoa, it's okay. You're being too formal, you're the one who said, we were the same age right? Let's talk like friends, can I call you, Suzy-ah?" Sehun asked.
Suzy felt relieved, she liked how Sehun made her feel comfortable, he made her feel like she belonged. 
"Yes, of course you can, Sehun-ah." She smiled.
Suzy tied up her black wavy hair, and stood in front of Sehun and choreographer-nim.
"Most of both your parts are dancing, so pay attention. Suzy-ssi and Sehun-ssi. Sehun-sshi help her with 'Hush' will you?" Choreographer-nim said efficiently.
Sehun was a little shaky, 'Hush' has a sensual concept, so he probably had to work up a lot of skin-ship. 
"Most of it's the same, but towards the middle of the song, Sehun-ssi you have to pull Suzy-ssi towards yourself and hug her as she continues to sings her parts." Choreographer-nim mentioned.
"Got it, I guess." Sehun answered.
Sehun thought he was shaky but Suzy seemed even more, everytime they tried to do the parts, Suzy kept messing up.
"Suzy-ssi, I think you should take a break, to get your mind off of things, kay?" Suzy was adviced.
"Hey it's okay, want to keep practising by ourselves?" Sehun comforted her.
"I'm sorry, it's just, doing this concept with someone else is a little pressurizing, I might not be able to do it well." Suzy sighed.
"I'm sorry, but I beg to differ." As soon as Sehun said that, he slowly pulled Suzy towards himself just like the way he did on the staicase. He embraced her into a hug.
"Put your arms around my neck, like you did yesterday." Sehun whispered into her ears
Suzy obeyed, she smiled and wrapped her arms around Sehun's neck and Sehun held her just like before. Suzy realized, it's hard for her trust people easily, and dancing with different people takes quite the amount of strength from her, but Sehun was somehow different, the way he held her, made her trust him more. He was warm, she felt safe. She felt quite embarrassed, but she did not want him to let go of her, not a bit.
"Not so hard now? Is it?" Sehun smirked and let go of her slowly.
Suzy smiled at him, "Thank you," she said to him.
"Annytime, for you." Sehun smirked at his own words
"You're quite the flirt, huh? Suzy joked hitting lightly in the head
"We're friends, aren't we? I'm just messin with ya." Sehun corrected and they continued with the routine.
We're, friends? Suzy thought