Complicated situations, call for drastic measures.

You? I never imagined.

Idiot. Complete idiot. Total idiot. Biggest idiot this planet bares, no, no, correction, the universe bares. I-D-I-O-T. The only words that come to mind when Sehun, flashback's on how his day went with Suzy the other day. He did great! He told Suzy that Kai likes her, perfect!

And what's bigger? Kai's birthday was coming up, it was going to be the last day of the SM Concert. Sehun knew what Kai wanted as a birthday present. Suho hyung had mentioned wanting to throw a party buuuut no, Sehun knew exactly, what Kai wanted to do on his birthday, a date, with, of course, Suzy, alone. (Stressing on the word ''alone'') Kai had asked Sehun to help him out with his 'birthday present'. Just Exactly what Sehun needed!

Sehun still hadn't figured out his feelings yet. Kai was a great guy, he was nice, extremely good-looking, and funny, okay not funny, but he was a keeper, so why on earth did he not want Suzy to go out with him? At first he considered it 'protectiveness' (Haha, sure Sehun) but it surely was not that, what he felt was, something much stronger, but he just could not figure out what it was. Sehun groaned, as he messed up his hair in the process. What on earth is wrong with me? Ughhhghghghghhhh. 

--

Does he not like me? Heh, after all that ''skinship'', he can't possibly expect me to believe that we're still just 'friends', right? This is stupid. Sehun, tell me, WHY WOULD I CARE IF KAI-ssi LIKES ME OR NOT? WHY? Anyway, I'm sure Kai would not want to date a girl who doesn't like him, he deserves better than that. God, Why do boys have to be so darn thick? And when it comes to Sehun, he's thicker than a dictionary, (Okay, that was a lame pun, but you get my point right?) Perfect, I've started talking to God in my thoughts for crying out loud. Shut up brain, Suzy orders you to shut u--

She was cut off (or at least her thoughts were cut off) when someone called out for her.

"Urm, Suzy-ssi?'' Suzy heard, she turned around to face a certain figure.
"K-kai-ssi? Annyeong." She replied. Great just the person I wanted to see.
"Haha, a
nnyeong, how're the practises going?" Kai smiled as he asked.
"Good, the unnies are off to lunch, and I was just leaving." 
"Oh okay. I wonder, would you like have lunch together?"
"Oh lunch..w-with you, I'd love to but--" She was cut off, as usual. 
"Just once, I had something to ask." Kai insisted, smiling while his eyes gleamed
Suzy was in no mood to get down and eat lunch with Kai for now, but his eyes were warm, to her surprise. She'd usually seen Kai as the hot, heart-throb kinda guy, but he was actually 'pretty' and not in the gay kinda way. She couldn't refuse that smile of his, heh.

"Sure, but, your treat." She replied after a short pause.
Kai chuckled. "Of course." Offering his arm to Suzy.
Oh God. Suzy thought but, she soon heived a sigh and accepted.
"Quite the gentleman, you are." Suzy said, trying her best to not make things awkward-er than they already were (if that was even possible) knowing that Kai, well, liked her.
"I try." Kai chuckled. He sure was charming, Suzy, even in her situation did not mind admitting that.


--


"Thwanku, vis twastes avaay-zing." Suzy said as she helped herself to the burger she just got.
She had a habit of forgetting her problems, her life, while she was eating. When Kai, offered to take her to somewhere "special" to have lunch, she was reluctant at first but after she finally made it and saw the food, oh forget it. "Marylin Monroe said, 'Diamonds were a girls' best friend', right? WELL FOOD IS EVERYBODY'S BEST FRIEND YAAY!" She thought to herself and chuckled, still biting off of the burger. 

She looked like a 5 year old, eating her lunch. Kai, obviously thought that was cute and fell for her even harder. (Seriously, not helping, Kai)
"Ovwv, I'mv shou shovy." Suzy ate the last of her burger. "How ill-mannered of me, you wanted to talk, right?" 
Kai chuckled at this, charming-ly, "It's fine, take your time. Girls' don't usually look this cute while they eat."
Suzy couldn't help but blush. "It's o-okay, shoot. Say what you have to." Suzy replied.
"So I'll just get right to it, tomorrow's my birthday." Kai hesitated
"Oh, happy early-birthday, then. And, tomorrow's the last show, cool." Suzy smiled.
"Yeah, about that. I probably will definitely not get the chance later. I'll just say it. Would you go out with me tomorrow?" He blurted out as fast as he could.
Suzy was definitely caught off-guard. She was shaken, just. She silenced herself for a while. Tomorrow was going to be the last for the concerts, and the best way she could think of spending would, definitely be with Sehun but it was Kai's birthday, grrrrr. She could see his hopeful yet, nervous eyes. He kept biting his lower-lip, which Suzy found a bit cute, juust a little, in her opinion. 
Maybe, she was just crushing on Sehun? What was this, puppy love? She didn't even know for sure, if Sehun liked her. So, for now, the best she could do is give Kai a shot. Anyway, it was just for tomorrow, right?

"Okay." She replied after a long pause. (To Kai it felt like years)
"Really?" 
"Yes, but just tomorrow." She forced a smile. 
What am I doing? She kept thinking to herself.