She, Is Pretty!

You? I never imagined.

-SM building-
-Concert's first team discussion-


"Am I the only one who doesn't know where we're supposed to be going?" Jia asked
"Don't worry unnie, I don't either. We can be soulmates." Min replied
"We were supposed to go to the main office, talk to the producer and them meet up with Got7 and EXO'' Fei said matter-of-factly.
"Waa you remember everything, I didn't even remember that we had to come here." Suzy pointed out
"Now, you see the reason why I ask you to take your earphones out when manager-nim is talking?'' Fei said
"Ne, got it." Suzy said 
"But, where is the main office?" Min asked
"Good point. I don't know." Fei said, not-so-proudly
"
I can go look! I'm bored anyway. Be right back." Suzy takes repsonsibility and takes off.
"You know we could have just called manager-nim, I'm sure he knows where the main office is." Jia points
"Good point again. You should've thought of that before Suzy left, I guess we'll just have to wait for her for now and hope she doesn't get lost herself." Fei figured.


"I wonder where the main office is, easier said than done, I can't possibly find the main office like this!" Suzy thought.

'ROOM 777 EXO' was written on the first room Suzy could see, while she went up the stairs.
"EXO? Better than nothing. They'll know where the main office is. Wait, of course they know, it's kind of like, their building. Seriously Suzy you're an idiot." Suzy thought.

"God these hyungs! They must've gon to the main office without me. I'll just have to drag myself alone" Suzy heard someone say from upstairs. "Must be one of the members." She thought.

She hurried up the stairs to look, knowing herself, she knew, she will not be able to maintain balance on the stairs with heels if she keeps up the high speed, but with the amount of enthusiasm Suzy has, she had to forget. As soon as she got close to the floor, she was on the verge of tripping and spraining her ankle but she felt a hand gripping hers, she felt someone's arms pulling her up, soon, she felt herself wraping her arms around someone's neck as she got pulled up. Someone's hands were on her waist, she, for the first time in a long time felt a warm persence close to her.

"Urrm are you okay? A man's voice said as she still held on to his neck.
"Yes." Suzy replied, after this you'd expect her to let go, but for some reason she kept holding on. 
"Miss, if you're hurt I could call for someone." The voice said.
Suzy finally realizing the situation let go, as much as she liked the warm embrace. To her surprise it was one of the EXO members, Sehun. 
At first, Sehun couldn't really look at the girl's face, who was holding on to him, but now that he could see it was Suzy, he was starstruck. She was way prettier than he thought, he'd seen her perform before and had seen her at a lot of award ceremonies but seeing her this close was..."So. Very. Pretty." Sehun mumbled slowly
"Sorry?" Suzy asked not being able catch his words surged in the embarrassment she was experiencing.
"N-nothing, nothing at all! Suzy sumbaenim?" Sehun stammered
"Huh? Oh yes haha, Sehun-sshi? Nice to meet you haha." Suzy managed to say this much. 
"You too, yes haha. Sunbaenim d-did you need anything? I s-see you were heading to the practise room."
"Main office. C-could you show me the way to the main office?" Suzy blurted out.
"Yes, follow me?" Sehun answered, as he could.