Take care of me.

You? I never imagined.

-SM Building-

"Right there, the main office." Sehun said, and he wasn't stammering anymore/
"Waa kamsahabnida!~" Suzy said. she wasn't all that embarrassed anymore either, Sehun seemed like a nice person. 
They both entered the room, and they found the other 5 EXO-K members, the Miss A members and also, the Got7 members.
They all bowed to each other, the Got7 members bowed 90 degrees. They both went to their respective groups.
"Suzy-yah! Where've you been?" Fei asked
"We thought we'd wait for you but you were being so late, we called manager-nim and asked him where the main office was." Min said. 
"How'd you find your way here anyway? I don't think you got here alone, you can't." Jia teased
"Very funny unnie, but yes. Sehun-sshi helped me." Suzy replied.
"Maknae, you're late!" Suho said.
"I know." Sehun and Suzy said together. Most people present laughed.
"That was kind of meant for Sehun." Suho pointed out
"Right. Chaesunghaeyo." Replied Suzy, embarrassed, yet again.
"Well, we've discussed everything almost, we'll brief it to you, kay?" Lee Soo Man said.
The Producer explained most ideas. "We're also planning on a dance duet between Sehun and Suzy."
"Ehh what?" Sehun blurted out. Suzy looked confused too.
"You two are maknaes, you've got similar charms and you both look good together, it is just pretend." Lee Soo Man said, especially stressing on the last few words.
They soon got out and planned their rehearsal schedules. 
"Sehun-sshi." Suzy called.
"Uh Ne, sunbaenim? Sehun replied, not realizing why he's being called.
"You can call me Suzy, I'm actually a few months younger than you, you know?" Suzy pointed out.
"Right then. Suzy-sshi?" Sehun smiled at her. 
He had a pretty smile, Suzy thought. Kind of like a girl's, but it was warm and comforting. 
"Yes. That sounds much better." Suzy smiled in return
"Right. So, what is it?" Sehun asked
"I just wanted to tell you, I'm looking forward to performing with you. You're strong and warm.. I mean you seem like a reliable partner." Suzy said, quickly correcting her words. Strong and warm? What am I thinking? Suzy thought.
"Thank you, I'll do my best. Please take care of me." Sehun said and bowed
Suzy was astounded at how polite and sweet he was, he didn't even embarrass her my reacting to her words. 
"Likewise. You take care of me too." Suzy bowed in responce. 
Suzy smiled and, raised her hand, as a handshake proposal.
Sehun smiled at this and eagerly shook it. Okay, she's not very pretty, she's extremely pretty. Sehun thought
They both ended their conversation and looked forward to tomorrow when they would begin practise for the concert. They both to their own surprise, were much more excited than they ever thought they'd be.
"Sehun-sshi, huh? I'll be looking forward to meeting you tomorrow." Suzy whispered to herself, and smiled as she came out of the building.