Backstabber

Can't Beat The Feeling

It was Mr. Simple that woke you up. You looked around and laid in your bed.

What happened again?

You got up (totally tired) and changed for school. Your dad called you before you left and told you that he would come this night and that he had to leave tomorrow afternoon again.

Kevin, not L.Joe, was standing in front of your door. >>Good morning~.<<

>>Hi.<< You wanted to go to school, but he stopped you. >>You have something in your hair.<< He leaned down and took a strand of hair and pretended to search for the thing in your hair. >>Just a lint<<, he smirked. He clamped your hair behind you ear. He leaned very close to you. . .

 

http://youtu.be/LXmpXHDkKi4

What the ?! L.Joe ran towards you and took Kevin by his collar. Before anyone could say anything, L.Joe hit Kevin.

>>L.Joe!<<

He ignored you and kicked Kevin. >>Get off of her!<<, he shouted. Kevin hit him too. >>She wanted me to kiss her<<, he whispered into L.Joe's ear. He stiffened and looked at you.

What did he say to you? You asked L.Joe in your thoughts. L.Joe kicked and punched Kevin until he landed on the ground and then ran away.

>>L.Joe. . .<<, you whispered. You turned to Kevin and helped him up. >>What did you told him?<<

Kevin smiled and took your hands. >>I told him how much I like you. ~~~~, I love you.<< You stared at him with an opened mouth. >>Mianhae<<, you said and ran towards school. Kevin ran after you and grabbed your wrist. >>Be mine,~~~~.<<

>>No!<< You ran away from him.

Kevin just stood there, angry. Did she just. . .dump me?

 

You were almost late for school, so you couldn't search for L.Joe.

You went into your Korean class and remembered. . .

Oh. . . We are writing the big exam in Korean today. . .They told me long ago, even before I moved here, so I could prepare for it. . .But I didn't study for it since I got here. What ever, I'm smart enough to pass this test.

You sat down in your seat, next to Kim Mi Young. She gave you a chewing gum. >>This helps me<<, she smiled. You nodded thankfully.

After two hours, you were finished and they told you, that you could go outside and rest until lunch. After lunch you had normal classes. That was so easy, can't believe I even studied for it.

You went outside and saw Chunji and Ricky. >>Excuse me, did you see L.Joe?<<, you asked them.

>>He still takes his test<<, Chunji answered.

>>Can you tell me in which room?<<

They both showed you the room and you waited in front of it. You almost fell asleep while waiting for him. I did this exam half a sleep, I hope that I did well.

>>L.Joe.<<

He ignored you and walked into the boys bathroom.

L.Joe climbed out the window, so he didn't have to take the door, where you were waiting.

>>What a nice plan<<, you said sarcastically, leaning against the wall next to the window where he just climbed out.

>>What do you want?<<

>>What did Kevin told you earlier?<<

>>That you wanted him to kiss you.<<

>>Are you serious? I would never kiss him. He told me that he likes me. But I don't like him. . . << He turned towards you and stretched out his hand. >>Come with me, Honey.<<

You smiled and took his hand.

 

http://youtu.be/aDIE23VlnSs

At U-Kiss' hideout

>>We have visitors<<, Dongho announced

U-Kiss looked up and saw Girls Generation enter. Jessica walked over to Kevin and kissed him. Yuri kissed her boyfriend, Soohyun.

Jessica pulled Kevin over into a corner. >>Oppa. I heard something about you flirting with another girl. Is that true?<<

Kiseop watched both of them and could even understand something.

>>Oh baby. I only love you, but this girl, ~~~~ just couldn't get it. She followed me everywhere, just like a stalker. ~~~~ even wanted to sleep with me.<< Kevin lied and acted cute.

>>This crazy !<<, Jessica screamed. >>Just wait, I get her and tell her that she better leave you alone.<< Jessica narrowed her eyes.

>>Do that, baby. Show her what a badass you are<<, Kevin smiled and kissed her deeply.

Kiseop became angry and right after Girls Generation left, he walked towards Kevin and grabbed him by his collar. >>Are you insane? What are you?! You seriously told Jessica that ~~~~ was flirting with you? As if that were the case! What's wrong with you?! Jessica is going to hurt her now!<<

All U-Kiss members circled the two.

>>What's wrong?<<, AJ asked.

Kiseop throw Kevin against the wall. >>If they hurt her you are ing dead!<<, Kiseop shouted. He prepared for kicking Kevin, but the others held him back.

>>Hyung!<<

>>Don't panic. She has Big Bang and Teen Top to protect her. Her ing brother and boyfriend will protect her<<, Kevin hissed.

>>Big Bang doesn't even know that L.Joe is her boyfriend, you idiot!<< Kiseop punched him.

>>Stop hitting me, you better tell Teen Top what's going to happen<<, Kevin said.

 

You and L.Joe walked towards your home. >>My dad is coming home tonight and I will be with him tomorrow<<, you smiled.

>>Wanna meet on Sunday than?<< L.Joe asked and grinned as you nodded.

Suddenly someone stood a few meters away from you. >>Oppa. . .<<

>>Sorry for interrupting, but it's important<<, Kiseop said.

 

Kevin saw Big Bang walking on the other side of the road. He walked over the street and stopped in front of them.

>>What the hell are you doing here?<<, GD asked.

>>Seungri, did you heard who is dating your little sister, he?<<

GD, Daesung, T.O.P and Taeyang exchanged glances. >>Oh, oh<<, T.O.P mumbled.

>>That's what you came here for? Do you want to die?<< Seungri stared at him.

>>It's Teen Top's L.Joe<<, Kevin said with an evil smile. >>She didn't tell you, right? What a shame. She did tell Kiseop.<<

Kevin turned around. So ~~~~, that's for rejecting me.

Seungri looked at his gang members, they all looked a bit sorry. >>Don't tell me you knew about this.<<

>>Mianaeh.<<

>>~~~~ knew you would get mad about it so she didn't tell you<<, Taeyang explained.

Seungri dropped his shoulders and turned around to go. >>Hyung, where are you going?<<

>>I want to be alone now<<, Seungri muttered and left.