Make a Decision

Can't Beat The Feeling

http://youtu.be/FVmUjrIf2QY

His heart crunched at your words. He swallowed hard. She's really mad.

 

He turned around the corner of his house. It was full of gratify and it looked really run-down. L.Joe was used to it by now, although he hates his home after he had seen yours. It was so clean and so pretty. You could be lucky to be so rich. L.Joe was happy that you didn't see his apartment yet. He would be embarrassed. L.Joe passed the two drug addicts, with their ugly tattoos, that hung around there a lot.

>>L.Joe! Do you have some cocain?<<, one of the guys asked. He glanced at them. >>Do I look like someone that carries cocain with him? Just shut up and leave me alone!<<

>>Hey ya! Don't speak with us like that.<< The other one got up and took L.Joe by his collar. L.Joe just kicked him. >>Don't touch me ever again or I'll kick your so hard that you won't be able to take drugs anymore.<<

He entered the the dirty hallway of his house. The elevators didn't work, the light didn't

work. . .just like always.

He opened the door of his apartment. It was really small. One living room, a tiny bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen.

L.Joe laid down on the sofa and the TV. Like often, there was a power failure. ty house.

He sighed and looked at the ceiling. I hope ~~~~ won't be mad tomorrow.

L.Joe's phone rang. >>Chunji hyung. What's up?<<

>>Can we come over?<<

>>Yeah.<<

 

>>Who wants to deal with T.O.P?<<, Ricky asked.

>>I would say C.A.P, he's the tallest, just like T.O.P.<<

>>Maknae against maknae?<<, Changjo asked.

>>Ricky and Changjo against Seungri. You have to watch him carefully. He's very flexible.<< Niel laid on the floor, right next to Chunji.

>>L.Joe against GD?<<, Chunji looked at L.Joe, who sighed in his mind. It didn't feel right. . .

Am I guilty?

>>Me against Daesung.<< Niel grinned.

>>No. You take care of Taeyang<<, Ricky thought.

This is all about Big Bang and Teen Top, why do I have to think of you being mad, ~~~~? You might think that the match is not good, but it is.

>>We often fought against Big Bang, but this time it's different. It's our last chance to kick their asses. If we don't win this match, we have to give up and accept that we aren't the best gang.<< L.Joe sat on the sofa, next to C.A.P, who was half a sleep.

>>Different question. Is someone going to school tomorrow?<<, Chunji asked, only looking at L.Joe.

>>Not me!<<, Ricky and Niel said in unison.

>>Maybe.<< L.Joe shrugged his shoulders. He wanted to see you, so he might get up and go to school. >>Are you?<<, he asked Chunji.

>>If you are going I going too.<<

>>You want to see Kim Mi Young!<<, Changjo teased.

>>I don't. . . <<, Chunji laughed.

>>Okay Chunji and me are going to school. Changjo and C.A.P too.<<, L.Joe decided.

>>What?!<<, Changjo asked while C.A.P didn't mind, he didn't even listen.

>>Too late.<<

 

L.Joe woke up because of the sun shining into his room. If he hurried he wouldn't be late. Lazy as ever, he got up, put on his clothes and went into the kitchen. There still was no electricity so the food in the fridge will or already got uneatable. That happened too often. Okay, I won't eat anything for breakfast then. As he opened the door and got out he saw a guy making out with a e. It was disgusting as hell, but he had seen these kind of things happening around him too often. So he just ignored it.

He met Chunji and Changjo. >>Where's C.A.P?<<

>>Probably still sleeping.<<

>>There's Teen Top!<<, they heard a girl shout.

>>They're so damn hot!<<, L.Joe heard someone saying. All the Teen Top members were used to this by now although it was annoying.

 

As they entered the school, all the people were looking at them. Just like always. Some of them were scared to death, the others, mostly the girls, were drooling.

>>See you guys later.<< He told Chunji and Changjo and walked towards your locker and saw you grabbing some books. >>Good morning honey.<<

You looked at him expressionless. >>I told you to leave me alone.<< You closed your locker and ran after Mi Young to your next class.

His heart crunched again, just like yesterday. He sighed and leaned against your locker. Please don't be like this. It hurts me.

 

He and Changjo entered the cafeteria and watched out for you, Mi Young and Chunji. >>There they are!<<

L.Joe sat next to you. >>Hey.<<

You didn't reply.

>>~~~~, can I talk to you for a second?<<, Chunji asked. Everyone was irritated by that. Only L.Joe knew that he wanted to talk to you about Mi Young.

You still didn't reply. You just ignored everyone. But after they didn't stop talking to you, you left the cafeteria.

>>Hyung, what's wrong with her?<<, Changjo asked.

L.Joe sighed. >>She's mad at me.<< He swallowed hard and followed you outside.

>>~~~~! Please stop being like this. I can't stand it!<<, he said when he was right behind you.

You turned around and looked at him. His heart started beating faster. He thought you would forgive him. >>I don't want to see you. I'm mad! Leave me alone!<< You bit your lip of anger and turned around to go to the girls restroom.

 

L.Joe was sitting on the roof of his old house. He lived there before his mother died. In this house, in one of the apartments, he lived happily. . .before all of the bad things happened. After his mothers death he had to move to another apartment to live with his dad. . .He never went near this house after he moved out.

But this house. . .it was so nice. The neighborhood was nice and friendly, so different from his neighborhood now.

He looked at the dark blue sky. I really love you and I feel like that you treat me like this. I want to be happy with you and maybe that means, that I don't attend to the fight tomorrow. If I'm not going, you are happy and stay with me.

On the other hand, this is important. It's the most important match for me. . .and for Teen Top. We might lose without my help. The others might be disappointed when I don't participate. I wouldn't be a good friend.

But if I fight, it's not clear if you want to talk to me ever again. Why does it have to be so complicated?

L.Joe sighed and stood up. He looked down at the street. Then turned around and left.

L.Joe had made up his mind and knew what to do although it was hard.

 

 


http://youtu.be/R3HjS4me4nE

It was Wednesday, you've been worrying the whole day and just couldn't stop thinking about the final match. Someone waited for you in front of your door, when you came back from school. >>What are you doing here?<<, you asked L.Joe. >>The fight starts in two hours or so.<<

>>I'm not going.<< He shrugged his shoulders.

>>No way!<<

>>Now, that I'm not fighting, it's even. Five against five.<<

You beamed. >>Thanks for not going.<<

>>Aish! I really wanted to go. I'm the best out of Teen Top.<< He smirked when something came into his mind. >>Remember what you said on Monday? You told me you would make out with me, if I'm not going.<<

>>Oh really? I don't remember me saying that. Too bad.<<

>>That's not fair!<<, he pouted.

 

You received a phone call from GD. You knew something had happened.

>>Hello?<<

>>Hurry up and go to your nearest hospital! Seungri is hurt!<<

>>O-Okay.<< You looked at L.Joe. >>What's wrong?<<

>>Take me to the nearest hospital. Something happened to Seungri!<<

The two of you rushed downstairs. L.Joe jumped onto a black motorcycle.

>>Is that your's?<<

He nodded. >>Hurry up!<<

You sat down behind him and hold on to him really tight. Can't believe this.

As you arrived at the hospital, Daesung and T.O.P were waiting for you in the entrance. They lead you to GD and Taeyang, who waited in front of the operation room.

>>Is he in there?<<, you asked and swallowed hard. >>Yes, he get's operated right now<<, T.O.P answered. L.Joe wrapped his arms around you.

>>What happened?<< You looked at the members of Big Bang. >>Remember the fight with Girls Generation? He got hurt more than we thought. The doctors told us that he should have gone to the hospital right away.<< GD paused and buried his face in his hands. >>He has an abdominal injury <<, Daesung said.

You looked at him. >>And that's what. . .?<<

>>It has to do with the liver, the intestine, kidney and the spleen. In his case he has a spleen rupture<<, he explained.

>>Because he didn't go to the hospital right away it became really bad<<, Taeyang said. >>Oh my god<<, you whispered and squeezed L.Joe's hand. >>What did the doctors say?<<

>>Nothing much. . .<<

One doctor came out of the operation room. >>Miss~~~~? Right? Are you the little sister of the patient?<<

You nodded.

>>We wanted to tell you that there is a little complication on which we are working right now. So the operation takes longer than we thought.<<

>>Is. . .is it bad?<<

>>Well, because of the complication, the chances that he might die or fall into a coma are about 50 to 50.<<

Your heart stopped beating for a second. You closed your eyes. >>I'm really sorry Miss~~~.<< He turned around and went inside the operation room.

L.Joe lead you to a seat next to GD. You started to tremble. This isn't reality. It must be a nightmare.

Everyone was silent. They all reacted different. GD walked up and down the hallway, Taeyang just sat there and buried his head in his hands. L.Joe hugged you tightly, while you just stared at the wall in front of you. You couldn't even call your parents. You had no idea what to say or weren't in mood to make something up. You didn't want to talk at all.

T.O.P and Daesung got everyone something to drink and tried not to look too shocked.

 

Two and a half hours later the door burst open and the same doctor as before came towards you. >>What's with Seungri?<<, GD asked immediately.

Your hand formed to a fist and you breathed one last time, before the doctor announced Seungris condition. . .