See You Again

Can't Beat The Feeling

http://youtu.be/7crjNyVggec

>>Are you okay?<<, you asked L.Joe when you were standing in front of your door.

>>Yeah. Just go in and rest.<< He coughed and sounded like dying.

>>Come to my apartment. I'll have a look at your shoulder.<< You put one of his arms around your neck and went into the elevator.

>>! Are you rich or so?<<, he asked as you entered the living room.

>>Kind of.<< You ran into the bathroom and got one towel and a first aid box.

You put the towel on the couch, so it wouldn't get dirty and told him to sit down. >>You have to take off your jacket and your t-shirt<<, you mumbled.

>>You already like me this much?<<, he smirked and took it off.

>>What a ert.<< You rolled your eyes and stared at his six pack.

Oh my god. Did I never unrealized how hot he was? What? Okay, calm down.

He turned his back towards you and you looked at the injury. It was bleeding very hard.

>>Eew. . .<< You actually couldn't stand injuries, no matter how small they were.

>>Hurry up. It's hurting<<, he said.

You disinfected the bleeding wound and wrapped a bandage around it. You didn't want to hurt him and did it really slow and soft.

He laughed a little bit. >>Scared of hurting me.<<

>>I'm finished.<< You stood in front of him. He turned around and took his t-shirt, which was soaked in blood.

>>Wait, I'll give you something else to wear.<< You went into your dad's room and searched for a simple T-shirt, but only found a black, really neat and ironed shirt.

>>Here just wear this.<< You threw it at him and he put his hands in the sleeves and button it up. He sure looked y in this kind of clothes.

>>Can you get me something to drink?<<, L. Joe asked.

>>Okay.<< You went into the kitchen and after you came back, L.Joe wasn't sitting on the couch. You seek for him and found him in your room, sitting on your bed. >>Really nice apartment you have.<<

>>It's actually my dad's apartment, but he is in Hong Kong right now. . .<< You gave him a glass of water and he drank it. L.Joe laid down in your bed and closed his eyes.

>>What the hell are you doing?<<, You asked him. He smirked, still with closed eyes. >>Please let me sleep here. I'm too weak to go home.<<

>>But it is my bed. . .<<

>>There is enough space in this huge bed.<<

>>I'm sleeping in my dad's bed.<< You turned around, but L.Joe grabbed your wrist and made you fall onto the bed. You were sitting on his lap, looking at him in surprise.

>>Please stay here. I promise I won't do anything to you.<<

You bit your lip and hoped he wouldn't see you blushing. >>Ehm.<< You rolled over to the other side of the bed and took of your jacket. You immediately felt tired, but couldn't sleep because of L.Joe lying next to you. You turned to the other side and noticed that he was looking at you.

>>Thank you for taking care of me<<, he muttered and searched for your hand under the blanket. He squeezed it and you felt something familiar to a electrical shock.

What is that? Don't tell me, I'm starting to like him.

 

L.Joe watched you falling asleep. I would really like to kiss you, my girl.

 

 

You had an awkward dream. You dreamed that Teen Top would be a boy band and L.Joe was the rapper and had dyed his hair orange. Big Bang also participated. They were a band too. GD was wearing pink pants and funny heads, while Taeyang sang that he needed a girl. . .

What the hell was that? You asked yourself when you woke up. The alarm of your phone rang. It was Super Junior's Mr. Simple, that woke you up a very single morning.

You opened your eyes and looked if L.Joe was still lying next to you, but he didn't. He wasn't even in your apartment. He left you a note on the sofa and right next to it he put your dad's shirt.

I didn't want to disturb you. See you.

L.Joe.

The door burst opened and Seungri went inside. >>Hey ya! Do you have to tell me something?<<

>>Oppa? What is it?<<

>>Taeyang saw you yesterday night. Running away with L.Joe.<< He seemed really pissed off.

>>I'll be late for school. . .<< You went into your room.

>>What the was that about? Infinite told Taeyang hyung, that L.Joe was protecting you. Why did he do that?<<, Seungri shouted from outside.

You leaned against the door and closed your eyes. Oh ! You put on your clothes. >>I went to eat something at a restaurant and bumped into Infinite. L.Joe helped me with them and he brought me home. . .<<, you lied and opened the door when Seungri didn't answer.

>>Did you tell him anything about your relationship to Big Bang?<< Seungri looked at you seriously.

>>Of course not! I would never do that.<<

>>Don't get near L.Joe, okay?<< Seungri hugged you. Some guilt over come you, but you ignored it. >>Did you heard something new about U-Kiss?<<

>>Please be aware that they might come to your school, to look up on Teen Top. Don't let Kiseop see you.<<

>>But why?<<

>>He changed. He isn't the same guy you knew ten years ago.<<

 

* Flashback *

>>Oppa, higher!<<, you screamed and giggled. Kiseob pushed your back harder and the swing swung higher.

After some time, Kiseop stopped the swing and you got off. >>Thank you Oppa<<, you smiled and hugged him. >>My little Sunshine, Oppa cares so much about you.<< He kissed your hair.

>>I'll miss you. You are going to call me, okay?<<

>>New York is so far away. I'll try to call you and I'm going to visit you as often as I can.<<

>>Yeeeeees!<<

>>Should I carry you on my back?<<, Kiseop asked you and you nodded.

>>Oppa?<<

>>Yes?<<

>>You won't forget about me, right?<<

>>I would never do so. You are the sweetest girl I've ever seen.<<

>>Saranghae, Oppa.<<

>>I love you too, Sunny.<<

* End of Flashback *

 

http://youtu.be/nTnLpXl2lO8

During lunch, you and Kim Mi Young were sitting at the window side. Suddenly you recognized that something was going on outside.

>>OMO!<<, some girls screamed and all the people rushed to the windows.

>>It's Teen Top and. . .<<

>>Isn't U-Kiss?<<

>>U-KISS?<<

All the people in the cafeteria started talking and some were heading to the exist to watch Teen Top and U-Kiss.

You went after them.

Teen Top and U-Kiss were facing each other. Teen Top turned around, when some people came out of the building. L.Joe saw you and he stiffed. He pointed at the school.

I won't go inside. You answered in your thoughts.

>>What happened to Kibum and Alexander?<<, C.A.P asked U-Kiss.

>>Did you replaced them? What a shame<<, Niel grinned and crossed his arms.

L.Joe looked between you and Kiseop.

You were staring at him. He changed much. You first didn't even identify him as your Kiseop Oppa.

>>Tell these guys to go inside<<, Kevin said and pointed at the group of people.

>>You heard them<<, L.Joe turned around.

All the people were moving, except you.

>>Is she deaf?<<, Eli asked.

>>Why is she staring at you hyung?<<, Kevin asked and turned around to see the shocked face of Kiseop.

You stood beside L.Joe. >>~~~~, what are you doing? Get inside<<, he whispered.

You ignored him and watched Kiseop. >>Oppa<<, you really quietly said.

>>Do you know her?<<, Soohyun asked.

Kiseop shook his head. >>No, I don't.<<

You looked down on the ground and bit your lip.

>>What are you talking about? You know her!<<, L.Joe shouted. >>What's your problem, liar?!<<

>>Let's go. We said everything.<< Kiseop turned around and walked to the exist.

The other members followed him.

Before they walked around the corner, Kiseop looked at you one last time. He saw the tears in your eyes and formed his hand to a fist.

>>Who was that beauty?<<, Kevin asked Kiseop.

>>No one<<, he replied.

>>Tell me<<, Kevin lowered his voice so the others wouldn't hear.

>>She is my cousin.<<

 

 

Since I took the flight to New York, I haven't seen him. He didn't call me and my mom somehow lost the contact to my dad's sister. So I couldn't meet or even talk to my Oppa. But he didn't seem to care either. . .

>>Are you okay?<< L.Joe wrapped his arms around you.

>>Yes. Just leave me alone.<< You went to the restroom and looked at your self in the mirror.

Why did he do that? Kiseop Oppa, why?