I'm Back

Can't Beat The Feeling

http://youtu.be/-GctXpRnbZU

>>Seungri!<<, G-Dragon shouted. Immediately Seungri spin around and kicked Changjo. He landed right next to Niel, who spit blood and couldn't move anymore. C.A. P got knocked down by T.O.P. And Ricky by Taeyang.

L.Joe ducked when he saw GD's fist coming near him. Then L.Joe looked around and saw how his friends laid on the floor. >>!<<, he said.

Seungri helped Daesung to get up, who was hit by Chunji.

Big Bang exchanged glances and nodded. They headed towards the main road, away from the small alley. >>Hey! We are not finished!<<, L.Joe shouted.

>>We continue another time<<, GD replied.

>>And this time they won't get away so easily<<, Seungri mumbled.

Full of anger, L.Joe punched the graffiti daubed wall next to him.

 

 

http://youtu.be/YxtYnPRYb6w

 

You entered the hall in which all the people waited for the passengers to arrive. You felt tired and exited at the same time. It's been a long time since you've been in Seoul. Ten years ago you were standing on this airport, waiting for your flight to New York.

Where is my brother? He should be here already. Seungri Oppa, hurry up! I haven't seen you in two years and you are coming late. I'm curious about your apology. . .

You turned up the volume of your iPod and moved aside. Two minutes later, someone suddenly put his hands over your eyes. You stiffed in surprise, grabbed his wrists and turned around. You eyes widened as you saw Seungri standing in front of you, smiling.

Before you even could say anything he hugged you tightly. >>My little baby<<, he said grinning.

>>Not so hard. I can't breathe.<<

>>That doesn't matter.<<

>>Of course it does!<<

Seungri led go of you and looked at you from head to toe. >>You sure got pretty in the last two years.<<

>>You didn't change a bit<<, you said cool, >>Still a liar.<<

>>I'm not a liar!<<, he claimed.

>>Yes, he is. But in this case he tells the truth<<, a voice said. You looked around and saw four guys standing not far away from the two of you.

You were pretty sure, that the tall one with dark hair, had said that to you.

You looked at Seungri. >>Do you know them?<<

>>These are my hyungs<<, he smiled and beckon to come closer. >>This is GD Hyung, Taeyang Hyung, Daesung Hyung and T.O.P Hyung.<<

>>Hyungs, this is my little sister ~~~~.<<

You quickly bowed and smiled shyly. >>Hello.<<

>>Don't think she is always that shy. When you get to know her, she'll be anything else than shy<<, Seungri said.

You punched his tummy. >>Don't say that, otherwise I'll hit you even harder.<<

>>This aggressiveness must be inherited<<, noticed GD.

Seungri put one hand on your shoulder. >>We aren't aggressive.<<

>>Put. Down. Your. Hand, otherwise I'm going to show you how aggressive I really can be<<, you threatened.

He quickly put down his hand, but you grabbed it. >>What is this?<<, you asked and pointed at the scratch on his hand.

Seungri glanced at his friends. >>Nothing, I just wanted to cook something for us, but I failed.<<

>>Of course you failed. Nice to know that you know that. But still, I know that you are lying.<<

>>She is the only one who knows when I'm lying<<, Seungri muttered.

>>Every single time<<, you add.

>>Let's go. We'll bring you to dad.<< Seungri took your suitcase and walked to the exist. Taeyang and T.O.P took two other bags of yours.

In the car, Big Bang told you funny stories about Seungri, which you could not believe.

Oppa changed a lot in the past two years.

>>You are going to school on Monday. How is your school called?<<

>>Top High School of Seoul<<, you answered.

Everyone went silent. Daesung looked over to Seungri. >>Hyung. . .<<

>>I know<<, Seungri mumbled and bit his lip.

You felt something awkward coming up, but Seungri changed the topic before it could get any worse. >>Dad is waiting for you at home. After you unpacked your things, the three of us want to go eat.<<

You nodded.

When GD parked in front of your dad's house, the guys got off the car and carried your things to the door of the house.

>>Thank you<<, you smiled.

>>Call us Oppa, okay?<< Daesung asked. >>Okay. . .Oppa.<< GD hugged you before you and your brother could go in the house.

>>Hyung, stop hugging her<<, Seungri told him.

>>See you.<< T.O.P winked and the four guys left.

Seungri and you got into the house and took the elevator to the fifteenth floor.

He tugged in the password on the door and it burst open.

>>Wow<<, you said as you saw your living room.

>>Nice, isn't it?<< Seungri put your bags aside.

>>~~~~!<< Your dad came out the kitchen right next to the living room.

He hugged you and mumbled into your hair >>I missed you.<<

>>I missed you too.<<

Your dad kissed your forehead. >>Don't get used to these kind of things.<< You rubbed your forehead.

>>I'm sorry.<<

You dad showed you the whole apartment. The two bathrooms, the library, his room and your room.

>>That's so cool<<, you grinned. Right behind your bed hung a big poster of New York.

>>I've set it up for you. Do you like it? Otherwise I get an architect.<<

>>No, dad. It's perfect.<<

After a very nice dinner in a very expensive restaurant, Seungri told you goodbye and said he would call you.

When you and your dad got home, the two of you watched television, until you were sleeping on the couch next to him. He carried you to your bed and smiled.

I'm so happy for having you here.