Day 11 : Busy Wednesday

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

13 August 2014, 6.30 AM

Doojoon woke up early that morning, got his bath and went to get all s awake as they will have an early practice than usual this morning and tomorrow as the day after tomorrow, they will have their concert for two days. After ensured his roommate, Dongwoon already awake, he went to Room 2. Yoseob already awake and Doojoon urged him to get ready faster and wake up Kikwang. Doojoon noticed Ken wasn't in his bed but he didn't ask. He left the room and went to Room 3 to get Junhyung and Hyunseung. The two weren't not in the room. Doojoon blinked and took out his phone. There's a message notification.

From: YongJunnie (12/08/14, 11.00pm)
Text: Hyunseung and I stayed a night at our dorm. Don't worry, I already contacted PD-nim and Hoon hyung.
Both of us will go to the practice tomorrow, I promise that.

Doojoon exhaled. He was anxious a bit when remembered about Hyunseung yesterday. If Junhyung failed to talk with Hyunseung, in mean they won't be lasted long. Doojoon talked about this consequence with the maknae lines yesterday. They probably announced disband on the concert, if the talk with Hyunseung failed. Doojoon knew, all of them wanted Beast to stay as six because that's Beast.

Doojoon went down to the kitchen and spotted N was cooking for breakfast. "Morning N." N turned and gave a smile.

"Morning hyung, have a good sleep." Doojoon just nodded.

"Anything to help, N?" N glanced around for a while.

"I'm already finished, it's almost 7 right? Can hyung help to prepare the table? There's no one wake up this morning. I kinda blame them for staying late on the movie yesterday." N sighed and scooped the fried rice he was cooking. Doojoon nodded and peeked to the menu.

"Ouh, a heavy breakfast, eh?" N smiled.

"I made extra, for Beast hyungs on the lunch. I heard today and tomorrow will be a full day practice again?" Doojoon nodded.

"We will return late or maybe sleeping at the practice room tonight. The day is coming so I think we should work hard, just hope no one will faint." Doojoon said and took out some plates. N nodded.

"Well, eat on the right time, don't skip it. Don't worry, I make sure of the food." Doojoon chuckled.

"Arrasseo, N-jumma." N jolted.

"Hyung!" Doojoon grinned and went to the dining room to set up the table. On the way, he noticed two figures sleeping on the couch in the living room. As they were cuddling so closed, Doojoon can't see the face. But he kind of guess the style of hair, it looked like Leo. Doojoon skipped on his thought and set the table. He then came back into the kitchen to grab more plates and also spoons. N brought the tray filled with three big plates containing his fried rice. Doojoon also noticed a lunchbox filled with the same rice. Doojoon followed N into the dining room.

"You cook so many." N just grinned.

"Not so, but enough." Doojoon just smiled.

"Ouh yeah, who's sleeping on the couch? They watched the movie as well?" N took a glance at Doojoon and back on his job serving the rice.

"Ani. We're all watching movie upstairs. I didn't really noticed the time when the two got home but yeah, it's late a bit." N paused. "Ken and Leo took some walks outside. Um, yeah. They're fine again." Doojoon just nodded. He was glad to hear that as he knew about the fight from Junhyung. Doojoon smiled a bit.

"I can tell they're fine again as they're cuddling. It's a limited sight to see Leo like that." N laughed.

"You will see more. That lion loves to cuddle actually but he never admit that. He would hug the person sleeping next to him and woke up without saying anything. He was shy to admit." Doojoon looked at him.

"Ouh, chincha? Such a cutie." N nodded.

"Jung Taekwoon is just like that. He's a kid, very shy kid." Doojoon nodded. Once they're finished preparing, Beast's maknae lines already came down and waited for others. N went to check up the others, didn't let Beast members woke up Keo in the living room. Minhyuk woke up by himself when N was upstairs. The kids already bathed and got ready for the day. Taka smiled to Minhyuk who came down from his bed.

"Morning, hyung." Minhyuk rubbed his eyes.

"Morning, Taka. I can't believe I didn't realize the time." Minhyuk yawned. Sam rolled his eyes.

"You're very late." Minhyuk grinned to Sam.

"Well, late movie. I'm going to wash up." Minhyuk said and went to the room. Sam just scoffed and went out to the dining room. Taka followed as he also finished getting ready. Eunhye also went out from her room and spotted the two boys.

"Morning. Why I feel today is so quiet?" Eunhye asked. Sam took a glance and just walked. Eunhye sighed and looked at Taka. Taka smiled.

"Most of the hyungs didn't wake up yet." Eunhye just nodded. Three of them went to the living room without noticing Keo. N came down when he was sure all of them woke up. N moved his legs to the living room as he remembered the other two. N walked carefully and smiled while admiring the two. N quickly took out his phone and captured the picture. He grinned, a beautiful sight. He was sure that he made the good choice to pair them up. He would say, he will try his best to help them, they have his bless.

"Auww, I feel bad to wake up this two." N was in his fangirling mode. The slightly high tone of N made Leo stirred in his sleep. He opened his eyes a little bit and spotted a shadow hovered on him, blocking the light from the glass door. Leo adjusted his eyes and noticed it was N. N beamed. "Ah? You're awake, sorry. Sleep some more." N said and patted Leo's head. Leo was annoyed and wanted to move his hand pushing N's hand but he just realized his hands were hugging something. Leo just noticed he wasn't in his room. N giggled softly when he noticed the question on Leo's face.

"Wake up, you and him. The breakfast is ready and the kids also already wait. Ppalli, neh Jung Leo? I leave him to you." N said and left quickly when Leo started to move his eyes to the 'things' he was hugging to. Leo blinked few times to recognize the figure. A small smile plastered on his lips when he recognize the scent and the hair. He smiled wider to remember yesterday. Unconsciously, Leo hugged tighter and that made the other stirred and purred. Leo closed his eyes.

Ken opened his eyes, just to find the define clothed chest in front of his face. Ken blinked for a while and looked up later. He found the peaceful face that he always admired when he woke up in the morning everyday back in the dorm. Ken smiled and brought his free hand to caress the smooth skin.

"It's nice." Ken whispered. Leo opened his eyes slightly and found Ken's. Ken jumped a bit as he thought Leo was sleeping. "Are you awake?" Leo smiled. Ken felt electricity and blushed to have that smile just for him.

"Just now. N's annoying voice awake me." Ken blushed more and widened his eyes.

"N hyung is here just now?" Leo giggled softly.

"What to be shocked on? Of course he's here, we're sleeping in the living anyway, everybody can see." Ken blushed and buried his face into Leo's chest. Leo just smiled. "Let's get up, everybody is waiting for breakfast." Leo said softly. Ken looked up and pouted. Leo smiled again and pinched the heart-shaped nose.

"I'm not hungry." Ken said. Leo turned a bit as he heard sound from the door.

"The staffs are coming in Ken. Let's get up." Ken sighed and nodded. The two got up. Leo just asked Ken to use the toilet in the kitchen while he got wash up in his room. The two separated and then joined the other in the dining who waited for everyone to be there. N smiled when Ken and Leo came in together. Hyuk and Ravi who already came down eyed the two hyungs with question. Hyuk looked happy to see the two already in good term already and he also noticed Leo smiled brighter. Ravi looked relief as well. Hongbin, Ilhoon and Eunkwang stumbled into the room as they're the last person to arrive.

"Mianne guys. We're late." Eunkwang said as he noticed the clock, it's past 15 minutes after 7. The staffs also already arrived and settled up things for today. Doojoon smiled to them when everyone is there. N wrinkled.

"Right, Hyunseung hyung and Junhyung hyung didn't come back?" Doojoon turned to N. He nodded slightly.

"They have things yesterday, and spent a night outside. Jun said he already told PD-nim and the manager. Um, so let's eat. Chalmokhaesumnida." Doojoon started to eat. The others just nodded and started to dig in as well.

"I have schedule today, so can't bring Taka to the site." Eunkwang said to N. N nodded a bit.

"I will go, don't worry." N said and smiled to Taka. Taka smiled back. Eunhye turned to Eunkwang.

"I have schedule too." Eunhye said. Eunkwang turned and his face hardened.

"Yup, right. I almost forgot it, sorry Eunhye." Eunkwang turned to s. "Anyone free?" Sungjae and Peniel put up their hands. "I trust Eunhye to you two, is it fine?" PenJae nodded. Sam looked at N. N noticed his looks.

"Ah, you have lessons today, right Sam?" Sam didn't answer but stared at N. N looked up to Leo. "Taekwoon ah."

Leo looked up and blinked. N grinned. "Take Sam to his lessons, okay?" Leo just nodded. Doojoon looked at them.

"I guess today everyone is busy?" Doojoon asked. Eunkwang nodded.

"Yeah, it is. Hyung deul have practice, I have schedule, Minhyuk has English lesson today. Ilhoon and Hyunsik have schedule together, right?" The two nodded. "I think all BTOB members have things to do now as PenJae will go sending Eunhye and Changseob is going on a show recording this midday, right?" The mentioned guys nodded. N looked at his group members.

"I think no one will be home?" N said. Hyuk and Hongbin raised up their hands.

"Two of us are free today." Hongbin said.

"But yeah, it won't be fun." Ken said. Hongbin nodded and sighed. N looked at the maknae.

"Just go out wherever you want but must back before night and discuss with PD-nim also." N said to them. Hyuk grinned while Hongbin nodded. Ravi looked at all of them.

"So how's the transport now? Are we leaving on the same time?" Ravi asked. They already finished their food by then. Beast excused themselves as they're going right after that. Eunkwang looked through the schedule and assigned them into the place, minus Beast's van as they will travel first.

"So you two will be the last to go out." N said to Hongbin and Hyuk. The two just nodded. "Okay, go and get ready." They all nodded and left the dining room.

 

 

Cube Ent.

Junhyung and Hyunseung already arrived at the company earlier than the others. They started to the stretching first while waiting for the others to come. Junhyung took a glance at Hyunseung. Hyunseung looked down but Junhyung knew the best that the dancer is trying hard to cope with the current situation. He also can see Hyunseung somehow a bit nervous.

"Seungie." Hyunseung turned. Junhyung gave a smile. "Just relax, nothing to be afraid." Hyunseung gave a small smile and nodded. Not only Hyunseung, Junhyung also felt a bit anxious. His mind was full of thought, he just hoped all of them will be better again. Soon after that, the door opened. Hyunseung stiffened while Junhyung stopped his stretching and turned to the door. He was greeted with Doojoon's smile.

"Ouh, you guys are here." Doojoon said and smiled to both. Hyunseung shifted in uncomfortable stand. The maknae lines entered the room and saw the two. Yoseob just eyed Hyunseung with silent stare. Hyunseung avoided Yoseob's stare. Junhyung and Doojoon exchanged glances. The elder nodded a bit. Junhyung turned to Hyunseung then Yoseob. Kikwang noticed the silent gaze of Yoseob went on his role to ease out the tension. Doojoon asked him silently to help about Yoseob and Hyunseung and Kikwang is willing to help by taking care of Yoseob. Even though Doojoon knew it may hurt Dongwoon but he had to ask Kikwang as they're good friends. Doojoon also asked Dongwoon to be good to Hyunseung, to at least let Hyunseung fix his hatred. Yes, Doojoon knew Hyunseung can't stay because he felt bad for hating Dongwoon, he figured it out since Hyunseung left yesterday. He was really thankful Junhyung succeed to bring him back and he realized, they will have a hard journey now.

"I guess we should start the practice if we wanna do well for the concert and never disappointed the fans." Doojoon said. Junhyung nodded.

"Agree." Junhyung said.

Kikwang smiled and slumped his hand around Yoseob's shoulder. "I'm glad we're back." Yoseob turned to his friend. Kikwang smiled. "At least, we gone through the first step." Kikwang smiled and looked at Hyunseung. Hyunseung looked away. Doojoon smiled to them.

"I'm thankful for willing to hold on our group. Gomawo." Doojoon said. Junhyung and Kikwang smiled, while Dongwoon nodded. Yoseob looked at Hyunseung before smiled to Doojoon. Hyunseung just looked down and nodded. Dongwoon grinned and jumped to Hyunseung, hugging the elder. Hyunseung stunned.

"I'm glad hyung is back." Dongwoon said cutely. Hyunseung blinked and looked at the maknae. He was quite shocked when Dongwoon treated him way too good when he said he hated Dongwoon. Dongwoon smiled. "You're still my Hyunseung hyung, nevertheless." Dongwoon grinned. Hyunseung stared at him. Slowly, he smiled. The others smiled except Yoseob. Yoseob looked at Hyunseung.

"Don't try anything funny anymore, hyung. Because I won't be able to tolerate it anymore." Yoseob said. Hyunseung turned to Yoseob. Their eyes met for a while before Hyunseung lowered down and nodded. Yoseob removed Kikwang's hand from his shoulder and moved. Yoseob stopped near Hyunseung and hugged him, together with Dongwoon who still stick to Hyunseung like a koala. Kikwang pouted.

"Group hug? Don't leave me behind!" Kikwang said and attacked them, embracing them. Doojoon chuckled while Junhyung smiled. Junhyung turned to Doojoon. Doojoon nodded and joined them. Junhyung followed after.

"We're Beast no matter what and we're six, never more or less." Doojoon said and they nodded. "Gomawo. I believe we can do it and I hope you believe it too, so we can make it right again." Doojoon said. The others just stayed silent but their hugs went tighter. Doojoon smiled. 'Seungho hyung, I hope we can make it. Give me strength.'

 

 

Filming site

N and Taka arrived at the filming site and dropped off by the manager. They're the first person to hop off VIXX's van as the site is the nearest one to Heaven. Taka went straight to the makeup artist as the staff approached him as soon as they noticed his presence. N just smiled. Someone came near to him. "Hi, N ssi." N turned and quite surprised to see Jinhyuk was there. N smiled and bowed slightly.

"Ouh, hi sunbaenim." Jinhyuk just smiled. N bowed slightly as courtesy. Jinhyuk nodded.

"I just take a look back on your acting. You're doing well." N blinked.

"Eh?" Jinhyuk chuckled.

"Well, I'm just curious. I watch the drama already but I seems like didn't remember the character you portray so I watch it back." N blushed and looked down.

"Aigoo, it's just nothing, sunbaenim. I feel grateful you did it but it's just a small one." Jinhyuk smiled.

"You can do better." Jinhyuk patted N's back. He looked around. "Oh, I remember something." N looked at him curiously. Jinhyuk flashed another smile. "There's one character in the story still empty and the director still do the casting for that character. It's a small one again but I think suits you the most." N widened his eyes.

"Uh? Me?" Jinhyuk nodded.

"I will recommend you, you will be fine with it? If yes, let's go and meet him." N stared at Jinhyuk for a while.

"Omo, jeongmallyeo sunbaenim? I..I-I kinda..."

"Let's go now." Jinhyuk just pulled N with him as N still hesitated to follow. N gulped when they stood near the director.

"Ouh, Jinhyuk ssi." Jinhyuk flashed a smile.

"Um, director-nim. That character of Yul's best friend still empty right?" Jinhyuk asked. The director nodded.

"Yup, I'm still searching for that because the first appearance is coming soon. Yoon and Yul will start their college soon." Jinhyuk nodded, aware of the mentioned plot. Jinhyuk brought N closer.

"I have a candidate here. Did you watch Hotel King, director nim? He's the one who becoming the bell boy, Noah." Jinhyuk said and patted N's back. N startled and quickly bowed while introduced himself. The director looked at him.

"I think I always noticed you lately, you're coming with Taka right? His manager? But you said you're group idol VIXX." The director asked. N shook his head a bit and smiled.

"Ah, yeah director nim, I'm just currently taking care of Taka for a variety show's sake." The director nodded a bit.

"You have experience in acting right?" N nodded. The director called for his assistant and asked for a copy of script. " I will let you read the script and try to understand the character. Hope after we finished today, you can come and meet me personally. I want to see your acting." N blinked and bowed.

"Gomapsumnida, director nim. I will try my best." The director nodded and handed the script from his assistant.

"The first appearance of the character is on the episode 4, scene 9. There's short description of the character at the few last pages. Ouh, the character name is Han Jinguk, Yul's best friend since elementary school which attend same junior high, high school and college together." N just nodded and thanked him for the opportunity. N and Jinhyuk walked away from the director after excusing themselves.

"Gomapsumnida, sunbaenim." Jinhyuk just smiled.

"Okay, I need to go for the filming. See you around, good luck. I believe you can do it."

"Thank you." N bowed as Jinhyuk left. He looked at the script in his hand. He smiled. 'This is a good opportunity.' N said to himself and walked to somewhere he can sit while watching over the filming as well. He was hyped up to try the character. N hoped he can do it.

 

 

Somewhere in the Seoul

Ken glanced at his phone. He sighed to his thought. Ken was currently at a meeting and script reading for the sitcom Boarding House No 24. He thought it will just for a while but it took more time than he expected. Ken sighed again.

"Ken ssi." Ken blinked and turned when someone called him while nudging his arm.

"Uh?"

"You're boring a hole into your phone. Hyunyoung ssi called for you." Ken looked at Dohee, the member of Tiny G and also one of the actors in the sitcom. Ken grinned and turned to Hyunyoung who sat in front of him.

"Neh, Hyunyoung ssi?" The girl smiled.

"I need help here and here. It's a scene with you and I can't figure the best expression and tone to do it." Ken just nodded and moved closer to see the part. Ken took his script book and opened the same page. Ken took a look before he explained to Hyunyoung. The two even tried to act it out. Ken tried to forget his distraction earlier but not so successful when his phone buzzed. Luckily they're now left alone by the director to get used to each other so it wasn't a formal meeting. Ken apologized to Hyunyoung and excused himself, leaving the crowded place for a while. He picked the call with a big smile.

"Yoboseyeo."

"Jaehwan ah." Ken giggled.

"Neh, hyung? Waegure?"

"Just, I'm bored." Ken played with his free fingers. He smiled.

"Where are you now, hyung? Um, you accompany Sam for today, right?" Leo hummed. Ken also fell silence for a while, just hearing the elder's breathing on the other side. While Leo was biting his lips on the other side.

"J-Jaehwannie..." Ken blinked.

"Neh, hyung?" Ken was anxious waiting for Leo next words. It was feeling weird with Leo's voice just now.

"I miss you..." Ken was flustered. He stunned and even stopped breathing for a second. Leo's soft whisper, mixed with a bit husky voice surely made him feel weak inside out. Gladly, he was leaning to the wall or he definitely would fall just now. "Jaehwan?"

"I'm here, hyung. I just...em, I mean, me too hyung. I wish I can go to you now." Ken blurted out after regained his composure. He was sure Leo now was blushing on the other side. Ken smiled to his thought. Leo coughed for a bit.

"Sam has too many lessons today, it seems like we will back after lunch. When you will be home?"

"Don't really know the exact time, I can't promise." Leo slightly pouted.

"Arasseo, be good there. Don't flirting with people and take care of yourself." Ken can't help it but chuckled to the 'flirting' word. Leo wrinkled. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because that word, flirting. You don't need to worry about me but yourself. You're able to grab people's heart even though you stayed silent. I'm worried you know." Ken said. Leo stayed silent for a while. When it became too long, Ken felt weird. "Hyung."

"I'm serious. You're so cute, people love it. I'm worried." Leo paused, taking a breath. "And me...I only look at you so..." Leo bit his lips, unable to continue his words. Ken blushed and smiled stupidly.

"Me too."

"Um, okay. I need to go, Sam already finish his second lesson. Let's meet later." They bid goodbye. Ken pulled down his phone and stared at it. The wallpaper which a sneakily-captured picture of Leo while he was sleeping made Ken grinned sheepishly. 'It was too surreal...I hope this is not a dream...'

 

 

At a radio station

Ilhoon was busying himself signing the album that will be given away to the fans during a game they will be doing during the radio talk show. Hyunsik took a glance at the younger. Ilhoon obviously avoided talking to him since yesterday, or few days ago? Hyunsik shook his head and opened his mouth, wanted to say something. But Ilhoon was just like a ghost or something, he always done something that stopped him from talking right at the time. Ilhoon got up and called the staff to give the finished signature CD. Hyunsik closed his mouth again and sighed. Ilhoon walked with the script in his hand for the radio. He went to sit farther away from the elder. Hyunsik bit his lips.

Ilhoon noticed his phone vibrated. He took it out from his pocket while gave his full focus on the paper. Ilhoon took a glance to the notification. A Kakaotalk message from his enemy. Yup, Changseob.

'Ugh, go to hell.' Ilhoon shoved back his phone without reviewing the message. He knew it exactly what it will be. Since last Monday, that hyung kept pestering him through Kakaotalk private message. Most of the content warned him not to be around Hyunsik. Ilhoon hated it because Changseob also threatened him with various things. He knew the elder is capable to do anything, he knew the crazy side of the elder so much and he knew he can't stand up to it. Not when it's involve Hyunsik as well. Ilhoon can't tell anyone about this, even Minhyuk. He hated to be cornered but Changseob played with it well. Ilhoon can't do anything much. And yeah, because of that, he had to ignore Hyunsik which hurt his heart so much. Ilhoon winced silently when he accidentally moved his in the wrong way. Two days ago, Changseob put a trick on him as a warning. He let the bathroom floor slippery and Ilhoon fell. His still ached even it's already two days. His upper left arm also swelt and turned blue as he accidentally hit the toilet bowl during the fall. No one knew that, Changseob planned it well to have no one in the room to help him. Another vibrate felt and Ilhoon ignored. He knew that from Changseob.

"Ilhoonie." Ilhoon heard Hyunsik called him. But the younger ignored and kept his eyes on the script. He just hoped in his heart there's something can stopped Hyunsik from calling and talking to him. Even Changseob wasn't here, Ilhoon didn't want to risk himself when the previous fall still have evident on his body.

Hyunsik got up after finished the signature and began to walk to Ilhoon. Ilhoon noticed his steps. He was nervous right then. Maybe God heard his pray, the DJ called them. Ilhoon smiled to the guy and walked to the seat. Hyunsik sighed in disappointment but quickly went to his seat. The staff cued their airing time and right then, Ilhoon and Hyunsik began their role as the guest. The two put full focus on their work but Hyunsik seemed a bit off and kept glancing at Ilhoon. Ilhoon never looked at him when there's interaction between them, Hyunsik thought because there's no camera. The elder was hurt a bit.

 

 

A studio somewhere in Chuncheon

​"Sorry for our lateness." Sungjae said and bowed together with Eunhye and Peniel. They were late because of traffic jam. Eunhye was brought to change her cloth. She had a photoshoot for upcoming autumn collection with a boy become her partner. But they didn't tell her yet who is it because they can't find the suitable model yet. Eunhye was dolled up in the changing room while Peniel and Sungjae sat together at the table, just talking with each other about the photoshoot set. Some staffs recognized them and asked for a photo together which granted happily by the two. Soon, a man and a boy entered the studio and greeted the staffs. The photographer welcomed them.

"Ouh, boy. Thanks for coming, Chanhee goon. I thought you can't make it as you're busy with your drama." The slender and handsome boy smiled politely and bowed.

"We're promised, remember? I'm here now, hyung." Chanhee said. The photographer smiled. They always worked together if the photographer can't find anyone. The boy wasn't a model, he's an actor but being model just for his closed hyung who is the photographer. Chanhee noticed Peniel and Sungjae. "Oh? We have idol model today?" Chanhee asked. The photographer turned to the two.

"Ah, ani. They're coming with the girl model. I heard they're taking care of the girl, being the manager for a TV show called Hello Roommtes." Chanhee widened his eyes.

Please log in to read the full chapter