Chapter 3

Guardian Angel

 

 

It's been about a 3 months since I was sent to back to the "Human World".

But I haven't done anything... I have had little tasks in which I helped guide lost souls and guide would into bodies. Sulli had given me a book that she said "Tells us what going to happen to the person; who gets into any harm."So basically the book tells us if it's the right time for that person to move on or not. 

"This is boring!" I yelled out in frustration. But it doesn't help since no one is going to listen, everyone is to busy living there own life. "Since I have nothing to do..."

Should I see how people around me lives, who have been around me been affected?? I just stood there in the middle of the street wondering, if I should go and see or should I just stay like this...I mean to think about it wouldn't it just hurt me in the end? Since they wouldn't be able to see me; I would be able to see them.

 

 

 

"WATCH OUT!!" yelled a mans voice from behind me. I instantly turned and say a teenage boy; flew off his bicycle, toppled over the car that he collided with and then he hit the hard pavement. The driver of the car ran out to aid the boy. I just stood there as others rushed to help him.

"Someone call the ambulance!" screamed someone from the crowd. This feels like deja vu... A woman who was kneeled down beside the boy checked his pulse, she placed her index and middle fingers one the boys pale neck and was silently observing.  

 

That was when the book; that was under my arm, started to glow. I grabbed it and flipped to the page that was glowing this is bright light. After a few seconds it stopped and a picture of a boy was replaced with it. I looked at the picture then at the boy on the pavement, bleeding from his head; that he had hit at the edge of the sidewalk. I looked at the picture again, above it there was a name.  

"Hurry call the ambulance! He isn't breathing!!" the woman yelled to the crowed.

 

I ignored her as I continued looking over the page dedicated to the boy.

 

Kim Jongdae.

 

"Kim Jongdae..." I said out loud. I continued reading the page that was decided to him.

 

 

"Born September 21, 1992-Died May 10, 2011. He's 19..." I looked over at him again and felt pain. Pain over the fact that this boy, he's so young.

 

He has his whole life infront of him. With this he's going to end up like me. Or just be another soul that will be forgotten. I don't want him to die...I want him to live...

I started think what I should do.

Reviving someone is against the rules. if you do something like this Minseok, you will punished.

But I can't let him die...

 

I looked at boy and saw the blow to the head; the blood had stopped pooling out.

 

"It will be only moments of seconds till his soul leaves..." I said dryly, as I started to approach the lifeless body and placed my hand on the left side of back; above his heart. I can senses that his soul is still in the body as I continued with my action. I put some pressure on his back, as I pushed my hand inside his back as I reached his heart. It was dead... I started to apply shock. Nothing, major it's the same thing the doctors us when the heart rate slows down.

It was about 5 minutes later that I saw him move. Or atleast tried to move.

 

He's starting to regain consciousness.

 

He moved his fingers but again not something major; he felt the jolts from the electric shocks I was performing, to which his muscles where reacting to .

 

 

"Hey! Are you ok?" asked the woman, who was checking his pulse a while back "Don't worry helps coming." she said as she creased his hair in a motherly fashion. I pulled my arm out him and started to get up.

"T-Thank you" Said a gorgy voice. I looked down at the boy and he was looking at me, with a smile.

"You could see me?" I asked dumbfounded. But he didn't answer me, he lost conciseness.

 

 

 

So after the ambulance came and cared him away. And crowds faded, people returning to their lives. I was lost...lost in my thoughts about the boy.

 

 

Kim Jongdae,

 

How...How could he see me. I don't understand how can he see me? Could he see spirits, ghost?? I need to ask Sulli...

 

 

 

 

After that event I cared on like always...Being bored out of my lifeless life. Later on the day, at midnight (To be precise). I was called into a Seoul Central Hospital. To "Guide" someone to the afterlife.