Chapter 2

Guardian Angel

"Minseok" the voice called for me in the empty room, I walked forward but I didn't see anyone. I responded to the voice with a "Yes".

"Minseok, your training has been completed. Are you ready to take on the task of being a guardian angel? You do know there is no turning back after this..." The voice warned me, in a calm voice that had father like ton but at the same time with authority.

 

 

I knew that there was no turning back after this. I would have to spend eternity looking after others. To lead people, to protect them from harm. I was now going to be bounded to something that I can't never walk away from. 

 

 

I nodded as I said "Yes, yes. I'm ready" There was silence for a while. I stayed in my spot not moving as I waited for the voice to speak again.

"Well, I respect your decision. If you think and strongly believe that your ready, then I'm not going to decline you...

Kim Minseok, you have displayed all the requirements need to be a guardian angel. It a pleasure for me to honor you with the title of a true "Guardian Angel" As the voice said that, the room was filled with mist. It was thick, as it enveloped around me. I felt something pinching me; it was beneath my shoulders and  above the center of my back. I tried to shrug it off but the pain was starting to grow. I collapsed on my knees. It no longer felt as I was being pinched but more like I was being cut. 

 

 

I gather myself as I brought my right hand to my back to get rid off this unbearable feeling. As I was about to touch the park that hurt, I felt a ridgid part, it was hard. I took my other hand and felt the other side and it was same object. 

It took a while till the pain subsided, and the mist started to disappear as well.  I didn't touch the ridgid part that was just cut out me; in fear that the pain would return. I stayed on the floor; kneeling. 

 

 

"Minseok, stand" The voice said with the same authority and vigor as before. I did as I was told and stood up slowly. "Minseok, It's ok. The pain will not come again." The voice assured me "You can move you shoulders" I did just that, I moved my shoulders up and then down. The voice was right, there was no pain. But, I did feel something; something soft, that had touched my forearm. 

I brought my right hand to feel, what had just touched me. And to my surprise they were feathers, they're were wings, that had white soft feathers.  I started to move my wings, but it didn't work. So, I tried again and again it didn't work. 

"You will need someone to guide you in learning how to use your wings." The voice informed me, I pouted at that.

Now I will be trained in how to use wings?

 "You won't be trained, just taught this one simple thing and then you will be sent to the world of the living to do your acquired task" The voice stated.

How did he know I was thinking about that?

"Minseok, you can't keep your thought to yourself here. Everyone can hear you." The voice answered my question.

"Wait, they can hear me loud and clear?" I asked dumbfounded

 "Yes"  The voice answered

"Why didn't Sulli tell me?" I asked "And why couldn't I hear what she thought?"

"Sullie didn't inform you because you were just a simple soul, not an angel nor a guardian angel. Now you can hear her, since you are no longer a soul." The voice explained 

I nodded as I stood there not really knowing what to do "Well, I guess I should leave. I have to learn how to use these wings" I said as I started to walk away.

 

 

I finally made my way out of the grand room and found Sulli waiting for me as I exited.

"Congregations, your a guardian angel now!" she said excitedly.

​"Thank you." I said as I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Oh, can you help me with the wings..." I asked kind of shy, she has already helped me so much. I just felt like I was asking for to much.

"Sure!" Sulli said with a big smile "I know it's kind of tricky at first. I didn't get a hold on them until now." She said in a modishly. "Ok, so first relax. Don't tense up your shoulders, if you do you might hurt your wings. Ok, good. Now move your shoulders back...Then front. Yeah, like that" She said as I did the movements. Soon, I started to feel like I was being lifted up from the ground.

But not for long since a second later; I was on the ground again...Sitting on my .

"That was good for your first time. Good job!" Sulli encouraged me. I really admirer her character she's really cheerful and helpful. But, I really wonder how such a cheerful person ended up here...

 

 

 

A/N: Hey! Yeah I know to short...Well compared to the last chapter.

I wanted to add more but I just felt as I should add the rest in the next chapter.

Spoiler: MINSEOK WILL GO BACK TO EARTH!!

Comment! and let me know what u guys think so far. I just love reading comments; they inspire me to write more. So if u guys want a fast update comment!!