Chapter 2

Love is a Dangerous Thing

Eun Byul POV

I straight to the teacher office to meet my uncle who happen to be the school teacher that’s why I easily can get in this school .

he is my mom's little brother and he is a very fuuny guy . he is kinda old outside *he is not that old though , he is like 28 years old . but still count old right ? lol wtf ? * , but in the inside he is so like cheerful like a kid . cheerful ? i think so . but the thing is he is funny .

When I was on my way to the teacher office , suddenly a group of girl was shouting like

 "oppa, marry me please "

"oppa , can I be ur girlfriend?"

Oppa this , oppa that bla bla bla bla . oh my god , whats with girls these days , so thick skinned , how can they say things like that . then suddenly I realize , there is 6 boys walking towards them and all of them was like screaming the thingy call EXO  .

Then suddenly I realize the guy that help me just now and the guy who bump into me  , ahhh what was his name ahh , emm emmm oh yaaaa Kris and Luhan  was one of the guys . Luhan make an eye contact and I can see that he is like smiling at me . my heart fluttered when he did that . but kris doesn’t even look at me .

When I arrive at the teacher office , from far I can see my Minho ahjussi , because he is kinda tall .

"Uncle Minho!!!! "I call his name from afar

All the teacher give me those weird stare . and I immediately bow to them mianhae !

"aigoo yaaa , eun byullie , you have grown up to a big girl I see" he just pat my head . 

I just giggle like small girl

"Uncle Minho , what class I am ? are u gonna be my class teacher ? where is the canteen ? where is the toilet ? " I keep on  throwing those stupid question at him.

"yarrr byullie , relax , stop bomming me with all of your questions . how’s ur new rent house ? are u comfortable to stay at there . eunbyul ah , im so thankful that u didnt get infected by what happen this past few years . stay strong eun byul . i will always here to help you ! arraso ? "

wowww , so now my uncle is bomming me with question

When I was about to reply my uncle .

Suddenly , there is a guy who like a like the Chinese food call bao , heading towards me and minho ahjussi . * lol , my mouth is so bad by calling other people bao *

"oh Xiumin, this is the new student that will be the same class as you, please take care of her and bring her for a tour around the school" the bao guy call xiumin just nodded his head . 

" sure its my duty to take take care of her " phewww , i thought this guy wont help me . 

"eun byullie , this is the class president of ur class and from now on he will take care of u , and if have any question about this school , homework or anything , u are welcome to ask Xiumin or me . so now u may go with Xiumin . have fun in ur new school . " i just smile at him and bow at him

Xiumin already walk infront of me and I started following him uncle Minho giggling like a little girl and wink at me . oh my god , this uncle of mine is like a little girl .

"so, eun byul , where are u from ? "

" I came from Busan "

Then there is the awkward silent .

RING RING RING ~~~

"so should we go to ur class or u want to make a tour in this school ? "he was asking and he flash his eye smile to me

"emmm its up to you but since the class already started , I think we should just go to the class first "

"okayyyy ! i promise i will take you for a tour during the recess ! " he beam and flash his eye smile again

 *cough cough * he is so adorable  , can I pinch his cute cheek ? yarrr eun byul , behave yourself ! 

 

AUTHORS NOTE 

annyonghasaeyo my lovely readers . please hit the subscribe button ! im sorry for some of my grammar mistake since im not really good in my grammar . pardon me !