Chapter 4

Love is a Dangerous Thing

 


 

 

 

EUN BYUL POV 

Ouch . I wake up and i can feel my head is dizzy and my body hurts a lot . when i open both of my eyes , i see that i am not in my room . i am shock that i quickly peek under my blanket whether my clothes is still there or not . because this is a guy room , so there is 50% that the guy will me  . * i watch to much drama thats why i always have this bad thoughts . kekekekke .* but thank god , im still wearing my school clothes .

I try to stand up from the bed . but it seem like i cant support my body because my head feel so heavy . i try to stand up and my hands hold onto the desk beside the bed . i didnt realize that there is a glass of warm water on the desk . then , i accidentally push the glass of the table . and the glass drop on the floor and it crack to pieces . 

my head feel extra dizzy at that time and suddenly i stumble and fall on the floor . but thank god that i didnt drop on the crack glass pieces or not i would be dead by now . kekekeke im just joking . oh my god , eun byul how can u make a joke at this critical time *I mentally scolding myself* . i yelp in pain because i accidentally sprain my ankle *aishttt eun byul why are you so clumsy * 

Suddenly , Luhan , Xiumin and three other boy barge into the room . the shock look was so clear on their face when they saw me on the floor and the broken glass beside me . 

" Eun Byul, are you okay ? how can you drop on the floor ? " Luhan ask me while Xiumin and his other friend help me to stand up and put me on the bed 

" mianhae , i was about to stand but my head feel so dizzy that i drop on the floor . " I dont dare to look at their face because i was scared that they will scold me for breaking the glass and the pain at my ankle is killing me and tears started to filling my eyes .

" noona , its ok . dont cry , we are not mad at you for breaking the glass . please dont cry . anyway , i havent introduce myself properly , my name is Tao . Huang Zi Tao . noona , dont scared , i will always be here and i can do martial arts too ! " then he started to show me his martial arts move . i just giggle at his sillines . 

" anyway this two hyungs is Chen and Lay . " Tao point to the two guy who is standing beside my bed . 

" oh , you are Lay , the guy that Jae Ra say is cute and have a cute dimple . wahh you are really cute with your dimple and your eye smile . " Lay just smile and from the look of his face i can know that he is embarassed by what i just said . 

" ahh mianhae lay , did i make you embarassed , i am so sorry . annyong chen . nice to meet you " i greet the guy name Chen and anyway he is cute too . oh my god, why is there so many cute guys in this house . and they are kind to me . what did i do in my past life to receive this treatment 

"eun byul , dont get off the bed untill i clean the floor or later u will hurt ur legs " xiumin said to me . he is so caring towards me 

" anyway where am i and what am i doing here ? and in the first place , how do i get here ? " i ask them 

" ehh noona , dont you remember what happen ? there is a gang who try to you noona ! " tao said to me

then BAMMM is suddenly remember what happen 

FLASHBACK

there is two guys holding my arm and another one guy is covering my mouth . 

i was struggling to make them let go of my arm but they just thightened their hold . i was so scared that i started screaming but the guy keep on covering my mouth . then i bit the guy finger at he let go of my mouth . i kick the guy who hold my arm at his bulge and he immediately let go of me . 

i quickly ran out the alley , and i bump into Kris and his friends . and i turn back i saw there are seven of the guys trying to chase me . 

" please help me , there are a gang of guy trying to me . please help me " then suddenly i feel someone knock my head really hard and i faint . 

" what the heck ? how dare u hit a girl and try to her in my territory u bastard ! " Kris said to the gang call Infinite . 

Kris hiss under his breathed and tackle the leader Sungkyu and continuosly punch him at the face . and the other boys is fighting with the Infinite boys . 

at the end , all of the Infinite member is lying on the floor while Exo member survive the fight 

THE END OF THE FLASHBACK

oh my god , i almost lose my ity to those bastard . 

" kamsahamnida , i dont know what to do if you are not there , thank you very much . i know words is not enough but i am so thankful that you guys help me "i was so thankful towards them that i cant stop telling them how thankful i am .

" aniya , dont thank us , its actually our Leader Kris who help you . we are just helping him . if u wanna thank us , then thank Kris first " Chen said to me . 

Kris ? the cold hearted guy help me ? i made a wrong expection to him , i thought he is an but he is the one who save me . i think i should thank him .