Chapter 3

Love is a Dangerous Thing

 

 

EUN BYUL POV 

 

KNOCK KNOCK ~~~

xiumin knock on the class door . 

the teacher is teaching them science then suddenly she stop writing and turn to me and xiumin . 

the teacher look kinda stern and it really freak me out . 

suddenly , the teacher smile and look at me . / this teacher look preety when she smile , why dont she smile when i just arrive just now . i almost freak out when i saw her stern face ekekekkeke /

The teacher motion Xiumin and me to come in . 

i timidly walk behind xiumin . i was almost like hiding behind him like a mouse scared of a cat . all the students are looking at me and it is kinda awkward for me . 

"Annyong Mrs. Lee , this is the new transfer student from Busan . " Xiumin introduce me to the teacher 

" ouh , i almost forgot that we have a new transfer student here . annyong , I am your class teacher and here is your timetable . " the teacher smile sweetly at me and hand out my timetable for me 

" kamsahamnida ! " i awkwardly thank the teacher and deeply bow to her . 

" this is your timetable and on your timetable there is written where you should go for those subject . and in this science class , we will be mix with some of our senior . " Xiumin explain to me . 

" emmmm there is an empty sit beside that guy that were sleeping over there . i think that is the currently empty place . so , you may go to your seat now " the teacher motion me to go to the empty sit . 

the sit is at the last row and beside the window . and the guy that was sleeping seem kinda weird and familliar .

when i was walking to my seat . all the students eyes are on me , and i was like so awkward that i wanna run to my place , but if i run it will look weird . and they started to whisper something to each other . whats wrong with them ? 

i put my bag quietly on the sit because im afraid i might awake the guy who is asleep beside me . and i quickly and quietly settle my stuff and turn to the page that the teacher is teaching and look at the whiteboard . 

im trying to focus but i just cant  , because the guy snore , LOL , actually the guy didnt snore . he sleep so peacefully but his bang is currently covering his face so i have a very hard time figuring who is he . but he look really familliar to me . 

then suddenly , i think he can feel that someone staring at him , he suddenly wake up , he sit up straight and checking his phone . 

then i remember , he is the guy who bump into me ! 

" Yarr , you are Kris , the  cold hearted guy who bump into me !" i was like whispering to him because im afraid i will disturbed the teacher who is teaching . 

" why are so noisy ? Im trying to sleep here " his face look expresionless and when i look at his eyes , i saw nothing except empty and sadness .

suddenly , he stood up . 

all the students turn their back to look at Kris because his chair make noise . 

then , he just walk away like he is the big boss in this school and nobody dare to stop him even the teacher . 

i wonder what behind those empty eyes and expresionless face .

wow this guy must be someone who everybody is scared off .

Suddenly , there is a girl who sit infront of me turn her head to me . 

" annyong chingu ! my name Kwon Jae Ra ! you look cute , lets be friends ! " the girl call Jae Ra say to me . this girl is so brave to talk me and i like her friendly attitude . 

" annyong , my name is Park Eun Byul, ahh sure lets be friends . thank you ” I shook her hand and smile at her . 

RING RINGGGGG ~ 

yeay , its finally recess time . 

" eun byul , im sorry i cant take u for a walk because the teacher need me to help her with something . mianhae ! " xiumin said to me . 

too bad i cant recess with this cute boy . nehhhh , nevermind . 

"Hey Eunbyul, do you wanna have recess with me ?" Jae Ra politely ask me 

" yeah sure ! "she sling her arm between my arm and pull me to the canteen . 

" jae ra , do u know whats wrong with the guy who seat next to me ? why everybody seem to look scared at him ? " i ask Jae Ra

" he is our sunbae anyway , i heard that the owner of this school is his uncle . thats why it seem like all the teacher and student scared of him . " i just nod my head

" anyway lets dont talk about him anymore . we are here in our school cafeteria . palli palli go choose your food ! " i just smile at her 

we arrive at the school cafeteria . and there is a lot of delicious food . my mouth begin to water by the sight of the food ! i begin to walk faster to the a table that look like buffet table . i pick the food that i want to eat . i pick a lots of bread that look delicious . 

" byullie , lets go seat over there " jae ra motion me to follow her 

we settled down our food , and jae ra sit infront of me . suddenly , the cafeteria door open revealed 6 boys , and every girls were shouting some incohorent words that i cant really hear it . and everybody was like standing up to see them . 

i was so curious that i started standing up to see who are they . and nehhh , thats the cold hearted guy kris , luhan and their friends . 

"why are they shouting when they saw those boys . and anyway what is the thingy call EXO ? " i curiosly ask Jae Ra

" they are our sunbae and they are like the flower boys of this school . and EXO is their group name . " 

" what a weird name they have 。EXO ? whats that ? is that a planet of what ?  "  Jae Ra seem didnt pay attention to me because she is spazzing over those boys too 

" byullie , did you see that guy with dimples ? he is so cute and his eye smile is so damn cute . oh my god ! " i just nod my head and continue with my food 

 

 

after six freaking hours , i can finally go home . i bid goodbye at my classmate and i walk home alone . 

i walk out of the school gate happily .

suddenly , i can feel like there is someone keep on tailing me . when i stop and look back , there is nobody .

i was like nehhh , maybe this is just my feeling .

suddenly , i started really feeling like somebody is following at me . i started fastened my pace .

then suddenly a group of guys , grab both of my arm , and one of the guy cover my mouth .

my bag drop on the floor and they drag me to a dark alley . i was silently praying there is somebody will help me .