Chapter 1

Love is a Dangerous Thing

 

 

EUN BYUL POV

The birds are chirping sweetly and I can feel the sun shines straight on my face and I feel my whole body is burning due to the sun shine. I keep trying to pull the curtain to hide the sun so that i won't feel my body is burning by the heat but then i realised that my bedroom don’t have a curtain! Oh snap! I fell down from my bed and rubbed my sore . What a great thing happened to start the day I thought myself.

Okay what now! Why do i hear something scary. It's like a dying whale sound. I tried to search from where the sound came from but i can't find it! What? is there a whale dying somewhere near or something. When it makes sound again then i realised that the sound came from my stomach.

"What the hell Park Eun Byul why are you so stupid." I mentally scolding myself.

My stomach is grumbling for food for the first thing in the morning so I head straight to my kitchen to look for something to eat to satisfy my hungry tummy. I opened the cabinet to eat some cereal because that's what those people in english movies eat for breakfast right. But unfortunately luck is not on my side today, I found nothing in my cabinet. Like seriously? No cereal at all?!

I must be that poor to not have any cereal in my old damn ty apartment. There's no any bread too! What the hell! Then i walked to the fridge. I expected to have some fruits or something but when i opened the fridge my jaw dropped. It's freaking empty! And by empty i mean there's NOTHING inside the fridge! No food at all! GREAT! I thought myself.

DING~ DING~ DING~;

I heard my wall clock DING for three times. I glanced to look at the time. Gah, It's only 8 o'clock so it's o- WHAT THE HELL WHAT TIME IS IT CRAP! It's freaking eight o’clock right now and I haven’t even get ready for school and it is my freaking first day of school! Aishh, can this day get any better! I rushed towards the toilet and took a quick bath. I put on my school uniform and comb my hair into a neat ponytail.

The school is 15 minutes from my house so I just walked to school. Oh wait, I didn’t mean walk. I mean I ran to school because it's 8:15 right now and the the school gate will close by 8:20! When I was running like mad to school, there's a guy that came out from a store and I accidentally bump into him and i fell down. Like ofcourse i didn't know that there's a guy there i was running like a person that has lost her mind!

I thought that the guy i bumped into will help me up or something but instead he just gave me a cold stare. Let me repeat that, He. Freaking. Gave. Me. A Freaking. Cold. Stare. This guy sure is rude! I mean i know that it's my fault but atleast he can help me to get up! Ugh If only i can take off my socks and put it infront of his face just to let him stare at it instead of my face.

Suddenly someone offered his hand to me, I looked up and saw a very *cough cough* cute guy with really big eyes. I took his hand and he helped me to stand up. I swear i thought i just saw a prince charming. I was in dazed because of his looks but I snapped out of my thoughts when he spoke to me.

"Hey, are you okay miss?" The prince charming said while smiling sweetly. Yeah, I will just call him Prince Charming.

"Huh?" I replied. I was too into his cute looks so I didn't realised what he said.

"I said, are you okay miss?" he chuckled while looking at me.

"O-Ohh! I'm so- sorry!" I stuttered.

He smiled "I asked if you are okay, not to ask you to apologize." He still didn't let go of my hand and that makes me quite happy inside.

"Ye-yeah I- I see! I'm healthy woman an- and I still can pregnant and have a baby!!! " I said while still stuttering. 

He was laughing his off right now and then I realised that....crap. I just said something reaaally stupid. I looked down on my knee because I was too embarrased and I bet my face is as red as a tomato right now. Nah, not red like a tomato, but red like my freaking period blood!

He stopped laughing his off and looked at me while still laughing a bit. Darn it! He's so cute but i just embarrased myself infront of a cute guy! Can I just dig a hole and stay there for the rest of my life and have worms and ants as my friends. Um nah, I don't think so.

"You're an interesting girl." He smiled. Damn it! Look at his eyesmiles!!! Gah! I'm going to melt into a puddle of pee. Lol just kidding. And he even said that I'm interesting! i squealed mentally, still looking down. Oh wait....does he mean it in a good way or in a bad way? 

He scan me from head to toe with a smirk and stop when he saw my knee. "You scrap your knee!" He pointed at my knee with his shocked face. Suddenly, he kneeled down and took out his handkerchief and wipe off the blood on my knee.

Now it's my turn to be shocked. "Omo! What are you doing!" I tried to kneel down to push him away but he didn't let me. I tried again but in the end, i gave up. After that, he took out a plaster from his pocket and put it on my knee. I chuckled a bit when i saw the plaster that he put on my knee. It's a mickey mouse plaster.

He noticed that and rubbed the back of his head while saying "O-Oh! I don't have a plain plaster. So I just put it on your knee. I hope it's okay." His face was quite red.

I was about to reply him when the rude guy that bumped into me interrupted us "We're gonna be late." He said that with a cold icy tone. I had goosebumps all over my body and no kidding, I really did. But, I didn't notice his face because I was angry of his behaviour.

He looks so handsome. That's the first thing that came in my mind when i was looking at his face. I can't believe I bumped into a handsome but rude guy. He sure have the looks but his personality dude. I thought myself. 

He stared boredly at two of us for a second and then he head towards a car. Wait, why is he getting in a freaking Maserati! Is he a rich guy or something?! Rich and Rude. Such a perfect combination. 

That cute guy looks at me "Get in the car miss" 

I gapped at him. "What?! That- that car?! That Maserati?! Oh I would love to and thank you so much but no thanks. I just scrap my knee, it's not like i broke my leg or something. I can walk perfectly fine." 

"Aww come on! We're going to the same place so it's okay! You're going to Seoul Academy right?" He smiled.

I nodded but still I keep rejecting him but it's no use. He still insisted for me to come with him. I mean him and HIM.

I awkwardly sitting at the back while the handsome rude guy driving and the cute guy sits beside him. Oh my god. I'm in a car with 2 hot guys in it! I keep squealing mentally while keeping my straight face on. I'm so good a making faces trust me. I think I'll be an actor soon. Hehehehe.

Soon, we arrived at the Seoul Academy. I was really stunned at my new school. Seoul Academy is so big and beautiful! This is so much better than my old school back at Busan. I bet all those elite students went here to study but I'm just a student with a scholarship. 

I look at those students who came to school by expensive cars with a driver driving it. Heck I don't even see students who walked to school! These students in Seoul Academy are really rich I thought. Well, except for me ofcourse.

We get down from the Maserati and I went to their side. "Thank you so much for sending me to school mr. cute guy and mr. rude guy or not I'll be late for the first day of my school!" I said while bowing to him.

The cute guy laughed loudly again "Me? Mr. Cute Guy? And him, Mr. Rude Guy?" He laughed out loud. "You're so cute and innocent" he said. 

Oh hell no. Someone did not just call me innocent. Maybe I'm cute and bubbly but innocent? You need to know more about me little cute guy. Innocent this word doesn't suit me at all. Well, I just met him today so I'll just let it past. I thought.

Okay. Is it me or the rude guy is giving me a cold look. I think he wants to kill me or me or torture me to death GYAHHHH! I better say sorry to him later or else I'll be chopped into pieces by him and sell me to somewhere far. 

"The class is starting in 5 minutes so I guess you might wanna run to your class or you'll be late" That cute guy said to me. Oh crap, I just realised that it's 8:35 and my class starts at 8:40! "Anyway, my name is Luhan and he's Kris. What's your name?" He smiled.

"My name is Park Eun Byul! I'm gonna be late so see you later!" I shouted at them while running to my class as fast as I can. I hope I won't be late for my first day of school. I said in my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! So how's the first chapter? Is it good or not? Leave us comments juseyo so we can fix it! ^^ By the way, there's no poster because I'm still making it, I hope it doesnt bother you guys that much :D and I hope you guys had fun reading it! Thank you so much for reading! ^^ *sends hugs and kisses everywhere*