Fight for her~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You gasped when you heard your boyfriends voice. A part of you was relieved to see his face but the other part knew that there is going to be an arguement since it looked like you and Taehyung were about to kiss. You blamed yourself for going out with him and let him be so close to you. But you swore that you were going to push him away when he leaned in.

"Jimin! It's not what it looks like, I swear. I was going to shove him away from me. Believe me." You hectically tried to explain. However, he didn't respond and just walked over to you. You expected him to argue with you but instead he grabbed Taehyung by his shirt and pushed him on the cold sand. You frowned.

"Don't you ever dare to touch MY girlfriend ever again, understood? She's mine and only mine. Can't you see that she doesn't want you anymore?" Jimin said in a warning tone. Seeing him like that made you feel a bit uncomfortable because you never saw him as angry as now. He was burning with anger you could tell by his body language.

Taehyung showed no signs of regrets and just grinned at the boy who is aggressively pushing him onto the ground. "Oh you think so? How do you know that she doesn't want me anymore? Can you read her mind? I think not and she told me something different earlier, buddy." Taehyung answered with a dirty smirk which Jimin wished to punch away.

But he knew that you didn't like it if he started a fight. Hearing those words made Jimin doubtful and he turned to look at you, waiting for you to explain it.

"What? I didn't say something different! I told you that I love Jimin, only him. Stop lying around." You shouted, not understanding why Taehyung would tell such lies. You didn't recognize him, it was like he was another person.

To your luck, Jimin believed every word you said and looked at Taehyung again. Now it was Jimin's turn to smirk. "Did you hear what she said? She only loves me." He said proudly.

Taehyung made an obvious fake laugh. "You're a pity, Jimin. You made her pregnant so she will stay with you. If she didn't have your baby in her stomach she would have left you for me. I have to say, your methods of keeping a girl are quiet rare." He replied cockily.

"Shut up, it was an accident!" Jimin yelled back, his anger growing. By now he was holding onto Tae's shirt with both of his hands. "You're the one to pity here. You're desperetaly looking for reasons why she would still love you. But you can't find any, so you start telling lies." Jimin added, matter of factly.

Finally Taehyung struggled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter