Present Time

Bucket List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So... are you shocked? ... of course you are...

 

Angry? Jinnie please tell me... I know, im sorry I didn't tell you right away, Andy said calmly. That I kept it from you all this years, but I did it coz I wanted to protect you.

 

Talk to me please... Andy is sitting on the passanger seat now with a concerned face, Junjin who is is still emotionless silently sitting on the drivers seat looking straight as if trying to summon something.

 

Andy grabbed Junjin's hand on the stirring wheel and cupped it with his own, Junjin's hands are trembling and even though he won't say it Andy could feel his uneasiness.

 

And as if a spell was broken from Andy's gesture, Junjin faced him smiling, a small smile is seen on his handsome face, a smile that than can be interpreted in many different ways but never the less that smile was genuinely pure and true. He let go of Andy's hands and his cheeks.

 

I have loved you Andy since we were kids and for the past years being together I have loved you even more. I may not completely understand why you did it... But I am not angry... yes I'm shocked, ALOT! but you know that my love for you is stronger right?

 

After saying those to Andy he crossed their distance and kissed him on the lips lightly at first, thier lips just brushing and pecking gently. It was not their first kiss, they have gone pass that when they accidentally blurted out their feelings for each other, but it felt like it was their first time kissing which to him is still vivid on his mind like it just happened yesterday. That kiss felt like home, that kind of kiss which they seldom do but it always brings back memories of their innocence and young love. 

 

The sweet and loving feeling that makes his stomach flutter like it has a thousand butterflies inside and how his heart race like mad crazy as if its going to rip off and jump out from his chest. The kiss which forever be Junjin's favorite.  They took their time kissing and when they have felt like their chest are going to explode from lack of oxygen they separated slowly.

 

Junjin is still holding Andy's face, their forehead not yet separating. I love you Andy Lee, he said so sweetly and lovingly he said it almost a whisper but it reaches Andy's heart like a loud thunder. They both smiled and arranged their selves back to their seats. Then tension they are having awhile ago almost gone but not forgotten.

 

Andy just wanted to get out from that place and while glancing at his lover he said smilling " Jinnie lets get out of here I feel like you are going to be traumatized if we stay a bit more on this place".

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Junjin just couldn't take it anymore, while working on the couch on his laptop meeting a deadline his lover just k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter