Start (Puppy Love)

Bucket List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Weeks Later...

 

Andy was desperately looking for the marked spot where they had  burried their time capsules. He is so sure that the location is correct.

 

Although 20yrs had passed but the old tree was still there and the two trees that Jinnie and him had planted way back was standing tall and strong but the marked stones are no where to be found. 

 

Perfect he thought, he kept on thinking about their activity today for the past 2 weeks but it seems that they went back to this place for nothing and will go home empty handed.

 

His eyes searched for Junjin and found him lazing off under the old tree, arms on his head and his eyes closed. He smiled at the sight of his partner, although he had to drag him up here because lets face it Junjin had been very vocal on not to look for their time capsules ever since the day Andy suggested to get it back, but still he came with him. 

 

Junjin must have felt that someone is staring at him. He opened his eyes and he saw Andy walking back to him with a sad face, he sat beside Junjin still sulking for not finding the time capsules.

 

Junjin smirked, he could have laughed his heart out but he didnt. He didnt want Andy to be more upset of the situation. His lover was all excited for the whole week and now his cute face was sulking like a child who didnt get what he wanted.

 

Little did Andy know, Junjin had secretly looked up the place a few days after they found the picture. An idea came up to his naughty and brilliant brain. Although he had troubled finding the exact spot because the place became like a new place to him but the stones they had used to marked the place was still there as if preserved by time to let them know where they had left their precious dreams.

 

Baby I thought your memory was the best but it seems like it failed you today, Junjin teased. Why dont we just go home and forget about it, for all we know someone must have dug it accidentally through the years, he added.

 

Andy gave up a sigh, and then smiled at Junjin. You dont remember what you wrote, do you? Andy asked Junjin as he began to stood up. Junjin said no to his question, and asked Andy the same question.

 

Jinnie you know my memory, although I know i must have written important things in there but it seems 20yrs has must have been long enough for me to even remember it.

 

Andy extended his hands to Junjin and pulled the man up. They started walking hand in hand, Junjin held Andy's had tighter and gave it a peck as they head home. Andy didnt noticed it but Junjin is still having the smirked on his face.

 

Baby I'll do anything for you, I love you so damn much and im going to make you happy everyday, Junjin said silently that only his heart can hear. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Andy was sitting on a bench in a park near their home waiting for Junjin, he must have been there for more than an hour but Junjin is still no where in sight.

 

He got his handphone from his pocket to check if he  might somehow left a message but there was none. That pabo! leaving a note this morning to meet him here and asking me not to be late but he is the one who forgot the time, he said loudly.

 

He tried calling Junjin but now his lovers phone was put on voicemail. Andy bit his inner cheek to stop the forming curses he wanted to say.

 

Trying to calm down he started playing annipang for him to get his anger off the situation. He will just let Junjin have it when he arrives he thought.

 

A few moments of having his annipang world and being one with the game something keeps on tugging his jeans. He looked down and he saw the cutest puppy he had ever seen, roaming around his legs and trying to nibble his pants as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter