Flashback

Bucket List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

20yrs. ago...

 

This fieldtrip ! We should have gone to the amusement park but we are here on a boring mountain having a project, said Junjin who is bored to death and just sitting under a tree.

 

Andy stop digging and just sit here beside me or better yet lets just eat I brought us lots of snacks. He then started rummaging his backpack and started bringing out junk foods he had stack up on his bag.

 

Andy turned his head and look at his bestfriend who is busy opening snacks. He frowned and shouted back... Jinnie! we should do our assignment first before eating, that is why we are here in the 1st place! Aish! you are not even helping me dig! 

 

Andy stood up and begun walking towards Junjin who is now laying on his back and munching some potato chips. He is now irritated by the site and took the bag of chips away.

 

And what food are you talking about? this are all junkfoods, this are not even healthy! Aish pabo-yah! I dont know why did i agree on being your partner on the project. He sat down and begun setting his own packed lunch which by the way he made by himself. 

 

You agreed because you love me and im your bestfriend, Junjin said as he sat down and push away all the snacks and stared at Andy's deliciously packed lunch. He started picking up kimbap without noticing Andy's blushing face as he tried to arrange the food infront of them.

 

Andy felt his cheeks burning on what Junjin had said. He must have said it casually but for him those words hit diretly his heart. He had known like forever that he liked Junjin, ever since the first day that he saw Junjin on that deserted park near his house, ever since he began befriending that awkwardly new boy and started going with him to school everyday, ever since they made pack that they would become best of friends forever.

 

Yes... he had loved Junjin secretly, the boy who was teased because of his height that resulted of him desperately drinking milk everyday for 2 years just to increase it which by the way works because he is now towering the whole class and yes i am feeling jealous about it. lets not forget his thick and curly hair which he always hides by wearing a beanie or a cap but honestly i may have a lot about his hair but liked it... i loved it... i like everything about him...

 

Yah! Andy your spacing out! I've been eating your kimbap and all you do is stare... What are you thinking? and why is your cheek so red? You are not even unber the sun anymore but you seem dazed, Junjin said nonstop while having a kimbap on his mouth.

 

Andy snap at the moment seeing that his kimbap was almost gone and being eaten by his monster eating kimbap friend. They foug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter