One

Enthral of De' Amor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE

 

I snuck out with my best friend, Lyn today. Mom will never give me permission to hang out with the safety reason. Scratch that. I’ll hit the eighteen years old age few weeks more and I needed freedom plus I couldn’t resist the invitation by the cutest guy in school, Eric. We were just started dating last week since he broke up with the stupid queenka in my school.

 

                “Let’s go.” I beamed to Lyn as soon as I jumped in her car. I looked around to make sure none of my neighbors saw me sneaking out. Lyn laughed a bit at my anxiety.

 

                “What?” I glared at her. “Eric is waiting for us.”

 

                “Okay boss. Where’s your mom?”

 

                “Out with my grandfather. Let’s go before Taehyung realized I’m not at home.”

 

Taehyung was my childhood friend. Instead of childhood friend, I rather called him as my bodyguard. He always followed me around until I felt uncomfortable. He existed since I was born into this world. He was so good in martial arts and has a good body, but sorry…I’m not interested with him. I could sense my mom and my grandfather were trying hard to get Taehyung closer with me.

 

Lyn was driving, her long sandy hair fluttering out the open window as we sped down the road. It was a scenic road that started at the coast and wound inland, meandering through the redwood forest. Lyn didn’t want to drive through the national park; the route was narrow and dark and gave her the creeps, but for some reason I felt that it was the right road to take.

 

I inserted the CD that I just bought last week and played it. The hardcore music filled the air. Wind kept on playing with my brown hair. Few minutes later, we’ve arrived at the beach. I saw Eric was playing volley ball with his friends. I tied my hair up to reveal my collarbone; my charming point. A necklace with a weird locket was hanging around my neck. A gift from my grandfather, my mom said. I was born without father but I know his name. Reed Winters. Sounded creepy right?

 

I walked to Eric, swaying my hips ily. He smiled and waved at me. I mouthed ‘good luck’ to him as watched as he played with his friends. He looked so damn delicious with sweat all over his body. I cheered for him loudly; and he winked at me several times, sending the seductive look.

 

                “Stop drooling.” Lyn nudged me.

 

                “Don’t ask me to stop while you can’t stop staring at Eddy.” I attacked her. She pinched my left arms, leaving a red mark on my skin.

 

                “It’s hurts!” I yelled. Lyn chortled and continue spying on Eddy. I mean, spying on half- Eddy.

 

Few minutes later, the boys were already finished the game and as usual, my super handsome boyfriend won. The party started as soon as sun leaving the sky, making the scene became darker. The loud music accompanied us, the party getting wilder. Couple was making out in every corner, but it was normal for me so I didn’t bother at all. I searched for Lyn but she’s nowhere to be found. Must be with Eddy, I murmured silently.

 

                “Hey.” Eric approached me. I smiled at him and pecked his cheek.

 

                “Hey, you look good.”

 

                “You are, too.” He put his arms around me. “Always.” He whispered.

 

Soon, he led me to somewhere, far away from the others. I know what he has in mind, I know and I don’t care because who doesn’t want to make out with the hottest boy in the school. It would be such an honor to us.

 

 We settled on under a big tree, with his hand was still around me. I was hoping that Taehyung won’t come in any second because Taehyung will always find me every time I was about to have some moments with guys. That ungrateful .

 

The next thing happened was, his mouth already molded mine, claiming my lips as his. I parted my lips, giving him an entrance gladly. He gracefully slid his tongue and exploring my mouth. I cursed myself because I drank a beer just now. I must have smell like skunk right now.

 

Eric travelled his hands, ed my cardigan one by one. One, two, three, four…my cardigan was off from my body, leaving only my camisole. He moved further by sliding his hands under my camisole until…

 

Dush.

 

Something hit him.

 

And I knew it was Taehyung.

 

Taehyung eyeing me and collected back my cardigan on the ground; threw it at me with flaming eyes. He pursed his pink lips together. I knew he was mad. First, I sneak out. Second, I make out.

 

                “Who are you?” Eric asked, while rubbing his bleeding lips.

 

                “You don’t need to know who I am.” Taehyung said firmly. “Don’t touch Emily again.”

 

Taehyun took my hand and dragged me to his car. I was struggling to free myself from him but his strength is…unexplainable.

 

                “Tae!” I screamed. “You’re not supposed to be here!” I scolded him.

 

                “You are not supposed to be here, either.” He said; emphasizing his words one by one. “Now, get in. We’re heading back to home.”

 

                “I’m not going home. The party isn’t over yet.”

 

                “You are going to home. Now get in.” his tone switched to strict tone.

 

                “Who are you to order me around? I’m not your baby.” I said, wandering my eyes around thinking of running.

 

                “Don’t you ever think about running.” He said. “I will always find you anyways.”

 

He pushed me in the passenger seat and put on seat belt. He smirked before jumped to the driver’s seat. Oh God! I thought he would use door at driver’s side, so I could run away, but he didn’t. I cursed under my breath and took out my phone.

 

Tae found me. I’m going home. I texted Lyn.

 

As usual huh? Okay, as expected. I have big news. Couldn’t wait to tell you. She replied.

 

What? Let’s just meet tomorrow. Tell Eric that I’m sorry.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter