Believe it or not, Youngjae

Unsent

Dear Junhong,

 

Honestly I don’t know what to tell you but good luck. This is one hell of a ing I don’t know… .__.

this . . . .

 

I like him. I don’t know if you will like him too. but right now I like him. And you do know that I say things that I usually regret later and this might just be one of them. But this . It's your problem tomorrow. You'll just have to deal with the I will probably cause.

 

But truthfully I think he will be good to you. And good for you. We might even stop smoking for him. And stop going out with guys who we don’t really like but have the money to spare for a date.

 

Seriously, spending the two longest hours with another guy all the while wishing you were with him already ._. Bad sign. Really a bad sign.

 

Ok maybe it was a good sign. Maybe we were freaking out for nothing. Maybe you like him and he likes you and it's just as simple as that. Ok, you have issues. Maybe you are not ready for a relationship. Maybe, you are just scared that this will turn out …….

 

 

 

Dear Junhong of September,

 

LOL. He broke your heart big time. High five. You also passed out in a public place because of him. He is a rabbit pretending to be a duck. Don't forget to make him feel like a douchebagfaggotloserspawnofsatan that he is next time you see him, if ever you see him. Anyway, you just realized that you still love Yongguk and this is nothing but just another poor attempt to cover that up. LOL. But still, I give you all the privilege to hate Youngjae all you want. And you're right, I do regret it and I can't blame you for me having to deal with all this you've caused. Newsflash, you went right back to smoking and our love affair with marlboro proved to be stronger than this . You've stopped going out with losers willing to spend money on you but he's not the reason. It's Yongguk. Boo, you .