Himchan

Unsent

Dear future confused Junhong,

 

Don't fall inlove with Himchan again. He said he's straight ok? You don't want to chase after a straight guy or even a biual. You wanna know why? Coz we don't wanna have to compete with a girl for a guy's attention. Or worse to be left for a girl.

 

What if he confessed that he's lying? Still. Don't!

 

He has lied to us more than once. Even if it was just for fun, we don’t like liars. Period.

 

Aside from that, the guy clearly has issues. He makes you feel appreciated once in a while, yes. But more often than not, you have to put up with his moods… or the lack thereof. He is a mannequin. Remember how ing long it took us to figure him out. Up to this point I am not even sure if we did. If in the future you will, good for you… but only in an academic sense.

 

We have emotional needs. He can never satisfy it.

 

We have egotistical needs too. We need someone who appreciates us. Someone who thinks we are awesome and makes us feel good about our self. Sadly he is not that. He leaves us confused, feeling inadequate and stupid in a lot of different levels. He says he appreciates us but does otherwise. He is insensitive to a point.

 

You only want him for fanboyish reasons. Because you liked him before you became friends. For  three years…. Other than that, the statistics are nil. He only likes us because we put up with him no matter what. Because we support him and love him unconditionally. Because he feels obliged to be nice to us. And if ever one day he comes to realize that you are the one, chances are he realized that out of convenience. You are far to awesome for that. You deserve to be appreciated without even trying.

 

Stop trying too hard.

 

Love, clearheaded Junhong.