Jongup

Unsent

 

Dear Junhong,

 

You might need to read this a lot of times in the future. As of today, it has been four and a half years since you were over with Jongup. You did just fine. You have liked/loved different people but somehow in the future you are bound to think about him. You almost tried to get back with him once. And that was really stupid. Don’t be stupid.

 

Remember why you broke up? He cheated on you. let me repeat that. HE CHEATED ON YOU.

 

This guy has a bad habit of falling inlove simultaneously with more than one person and not ending relationships first before jumping into the next one. Remember  A and B ? Self explanatory. You are not a push over like A who will accept all his regardless. You are a smart boy and you certainly deserve loyalty coz damn you are yourself loyal.

 

Why does he keep bothering you? He sees you as this boy in a pedestal that he'll never reach. Reality check? Yes you are that boy . And it should stay that way. Keep your distance. Don't even try to be just friends. That is a ing bad idea. You will fall right back in. DON’T .

 

In the future you are bound to meet again. You will feel something. Some sort of missing the old times but I promise you it's just that.

 

Think of your high school graduation. How you fought for him even to your own parents and how you still regret it five years later. How you regret making plans with him that eventually ed your life up coz you cant carry on with the plans yourself.

 

You were very young back then. I admit it was real love. Let's face it. You'll never get over it completely. But that doesn’t mean you have to entertain those fleeting feelings that you have successfully dodged for the past 4 years. But dude listen. There is someone better. I don't know if we have met him yet… but the point is … Jongup is not the one. Trust me on this one.

 

Love,

Junhong