Chapter 2

Living a dream

Chapter 2 

You got packed and went to the door it was 9:00. And you met Jenny there she told you the reason why she has been so mean to you. The reason was because she wanted a healthy body. She Was 90 pounds and she wanted to be 110. So you to girls left for the taxi. And you were there in the blink of an eye. Chanyeol opened the door and you blushed. Hey are you two girls Yuki and Jenny. " yes " you said, Jenny was over by Suho because he was her role model. And Jenny let Suho carry her stuff but all the other guys    Asked Yuki to carry her things. I said no okay Chen I don't need any help. But Yuki your a gir-. Chen got cut off. Okay even if I'm a girl you don't have to treat me different. 

EXO said you oh wow she is a tomboy. But I like when people call me that. And Can I sleep with a you guys. When you reach upstairs to the room you the asked you do you want to share a room with you two girls or share with the guys. The rooms are. Suho and D.O, Xiumin and Chanyeol, Beakhyun and Kai, Tao and Sehun, Lay and Luhan last Chen and Kris. Wow Manager I can't believe you remember our roommates . " Well can I bunk with Suho and D.O "  Jenny said. " I guess I can bunk with Tao and Sehun " Yuki said okay I will bring your stuff Suho said to Jenny. " Then I will bring you stuff Yuki " Tao said. " No I can bring it myself but thank you for the offer " Yuki said. EXO you and Jenny went to go unpack your things. Jenny went to go with Suho and D.O. You went to Tao and Sehun. There were only two beds because there were only two people and there were not prepared so only two beds. ( Do you guys understand ) Sehun did not want to share so you have to sleep with Tao from now on.

Did you guys like the chapter. ;)