Chapter 5

Living a dream

Chapter 5 

So EXO sat in a circle and had a bottle. The bottle landed on Lay. D.O was the first one so " truth or dare " D.O said. " I pick dare " Lay said . D.O started to have a evil smirk . " Okay Lay I dare you to kiss Yuki on cheek.

Yuki's POV 

D.O!!!!!!!!!! Why do you have to make Lay kiss me. Why you should have picked Jenny. " Sorry and what does that mean " D.O said " That means you have to sleep with one eye open because I'm going to get you ". And the every body started chanting KISS HER KISS HER KISS HER . " Do I have to D.O " Lay said " Yes Lay you have to " D.O said trying to hold a giggle. " Fine " Lay said. So Lay went over here to come kiss me on the cheek.  And he did no big deal but I saw Tao unhappy. " What's wrong Tao ? " I asked him he said " Nothing " well then okay. Then it landed on Tao " " Okay truth or dare Tao " Baekhyun said " Truth " said Tao " Okay what did you and Yuki talk you have to tell the truth " Baekhyun said.

Tao's POV 

Baekhyun just asked what we talked about. Hey Yuki can I tell them? " Yah go ahead they were going to figure it out any way " Yuki said. Okay we were talking about Kung Fu and she asked asked me to keep a secret but you asked me and she told me that she is a boxer. There I told you guys. " Yuki I told you not to box anymore " kris said " I'm sorry but when you left I had only two choices be a boxer or die " Yuki said " Die " everbody said. " Yah if I didn't box then they would kill me sense I didn't go school or have a  guardian " Yuki said. I'm so sorry Yuki. Well lets end this game. 

Nobody's POV 

I'm going to sleep said all EXO-k and EXO-m except Tao. " Hey Tao why aren't you going to sleep. Well I want to ask you something. 

Sorry cliff hanger :( sorry