Chapter 4

Living a dream

Chapter 4

You woke up to a smell of food. Was D.O cooking you thought you got up and it was D.O cooking. Thank you for cooking well the rest of EXO got up. You asked Tao if he could teach you Kung fu. He actually laugh. " Okay Yuki but you have to tell me something " " Fine I will tell you at the training. Yuki said so when Yuki and Tao got there. Tao asked what are you going to tell me. " Okay if I tell you this you can't tell any okay Tao " Yuki said  "  " Okay I am boxer " Yuki said. And then Tao started to act silly. Are  you really a boxer Yuki ? Yes I lived in Canada with Kris because he is my big brother. And after he left I moved to the states and won state champion. Please don't tell any one Tao. Okay I won't Yuki your secret is safe with me. Okay let's practice First lay down. Then jump and land on your feet. Yay!!!! I did it Tao then you hugged him. ( Akward I spell that wrong ) sorry Tao I just was really exited.

Yuki And Tao got back from practicing. " Hey what did you love birds do " Beakhyun said . " YAH were are only friends . Hey can we play truth or dare they said. Sure okay sit in a circle. 

Sorry I'm going to end here =) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.Sorry

 For short chapters