Chapter 1

Living a dream

 

Chapter 1 

You lived in Canada with your only brother Kris for your whole life . Till he went to SM ent. So your life dream was to go and become a part of SM. You wanted to become a kpop star. But u did not get in the first Time you got in the second time. 

You have been with SM for about 4 years. Now you are 18 years old now. You looked up too chanyeol and D.O of EXO. So your in dance practice and your dancing to wolf the song from EXO. You had to ammit you had this class. Becu.. YUKI!!! Your doing the dance wrong. That's why I hated this class the class there so many other girls but he always saw you mess up. So the teacher has assigned you to be with Jenny. You hated her because she was good at dancing and really skinny. " hey yuki what part do you need help with" she said " well the part were they move there leg. "Oh that would be easy for you if you were not so fat" I only weight 120 ib. And I did foot ball in Canada so that's muscle. 

The next class is rapping. Your favorite class because the teacher was strict but not to strict. You were the top student. Okay it was 8:00 pm so you decide to stay and practice. So you were going though the songs and chose growl by EXO and you listened and waited for Chanyeols part and started rapping. Then you heard a clap it was Chanyeol. " hey that was really good" "thanks" you said " we'll see you around" After that this women said you needed to go to the president of SM so you went. You saw Jenny there. And you walked up to her and said hi to her she gave you the death glare.

" what are you doing up here " same to you Jenny. Well the president walked in and said Yuki park and Jenny oh. Please come in and it my office. So we did that. And the president Mr.vang. Said " you two girls will be with a new group call EXO-L. So you have to go pack your stuff because your going to be living with EXO. And your leaving today so go get your stuff packed. 

End of chapter 1 that's the longest chapter I've ever wrote. Well bye and I got this idea from M M on quotev. So go check that out. Oh and sorry for bad grammar and misspelled words in all the chapters bye.