Final

A Dream Comes True

Everyone was throwing weird look at you and Daehyun, of course making you really uncomfortable but Daehyun noticed it and squeezed your hand lightly while giving you it's-okay look. Your nervousness was instantly washed away and you smiled gladly at how supporting he can be.

Daehyun's fangirls were looking so annoyed and pissed at the skinship but, they knew Daehyun had been crushing on you since forever. Yes. Everybody knew it. Everybody knew Daehyun liked you since four years ago and it was just you who didn't realize it. That was why no one dared to do more than talking to him. They all were aware of him having feelings for you. How can you didn't noticed? Because you were busy to study and being a nerd.

The popular girls approached both of you and you shivered at their stare.

"Hey, Daehyun" One of them said.

"Hey, cousin"

C-cousin?!

"Sara, this is my cousin, Hyejin." Daehyun looked at you and flashed his famous, soothing smile.

"C-cousin? I never knew you guys are cousins.. I almost thought you guys were dating because you seem so closed.." Sara squeaked. Hyejin just chuckled and pat you on the shoulder.

Hyejin snickered a bit and went on, "This guy over here has been crushing on you for a long time. He keeps telling me how much he was attracted to you until I feel like I'm going to become deaf already. He talked about how much he liked the way you pushed your glasses upwards, how adorable you were when you were concentrating on studying. I never knew he has such a low taste for girls, but I think you're better than those girls who like him just because of his look. Take care of him for me. I'm going to miss him babbling about you" Hyejin jokingly wiped her fake tears.

You were still surprised and all you could did at the moment was nodding. You can see Daehyun was pinking and he smacked his cousin for spilling his secret which most likely had to be kept.

"U-uh let's go now, Sara. We will be late" Daehyun pulled you to him and forcefully waved at his cousin who was enjoying the teases.

"Have fun, cousin!" Hyejin yelled before you and Daehyun disappeared from her sight. She shook her head and secretly wished for the best and happiness for Daehyun before she walked away, heading to her class with her friends.

 


 

The school ended with nothing special happened. Boring as always. Plain. But when you saw Daehyun waiting for you at the door on your way out of the class, you immediately thought that you had had fun today at school. Love is blind, yeah.

"Hey" He greeted. You blushed even though it's not the first time you listened to his voice. He still managed to make your heart flutters every single time.

"H-hey.."

"Can we go to grab some drink at Starbucks? I've been craving for Strawberry Cheesecake" Daehyun said and you could see he was almost pleading. At first you were planning to decline and but when you looked at his eyes and saw how desperate he was, you let it off and accepted the offer. Daehyun's smile grew wider and he took your hand in his unconsciously. Probably because he was too happy to think. Cute, you thought.

You thought you will pull away when he took your hand or maybe blush like crazy but you grinned instead. You felt like all of this was just a dream. Daehyun's confession never happen and so did yours and you felt like it was a dream but you never wanted it to be one. Let it be real and let you taste some happiness at last. You glanced at Daehyun who can't stop grinning like a fool as he whispered "Strawberry Cheesecake", not expecting you to secretly listening. You stared at him, not noticing that you were smiling all the time. His side profile is perfect. His long, pretty eyelashes are gorgeous. His cute nose which made his face perfectly perfect and not to mention those pillow, full lips you always wanted to place yours on. You sighed. What did you do to deserve such a beautiful man like him? What did he even see in you to love you more than you do?

"Sara, stop staring! You're making me red." Daehyun chuckled.

"U-uh sorry! I didn't mean to.. I just couldn't help myself"

"Hey, what's wrong?" He stopped walking and looked you with a pair of concern eyes. You melted immediately and let out another sigh.

"I don't know. I just feel like I don't deserve someone like you...like look at you! You are good looking, gorgeous, caring, gentle but I? I'm just a normal average girl who had a crush on you but not expecting her crush likes her too. I'm not even pretty to begin with. All I have is wealth which why people don't dare to touch me. Because of my status people stay away from me. But you are the total opposite. Everyone likes you, adores you. Everyone wants to be your friends but no one wants to be mine. I did nothing to have someone like you, Daehyun. There's someone better than me out there who loves you more than I do." You spilled. The tears were about to fall but Daehyun wiped them off before they could.

"Sara, listen to me, okay? What makes you think like that, honey? I may be handsome and all but that doesn't matter. I love someone not by her looks. It's heart. People don't think you are beautiful but I do! You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Sara. You mean so much to me. I'd rather dive into The Pacific Ocean if I have to prove my love for you. Your face may be not pretty like other girls, but your heart is. There might be someone better but I love you, Sara. Not them. Don't ever say that you didn't deserve me because I think I'm the one who don't deserve someone beautiful like you." Daehyun slowly pulled you into his arms and pat your back softly. He just loved you so much and he will never let you go. This is his chance to prove how much you mean to him and he didn't want to waste it. No matter what you think, how much better everyone else was, it was you he will ever look at.

The tears you've been holding on just now finally fell and rolled down your cheeks. You were touched. Really touched. His love for you was sincere and you couldn't be happier.

Once again, the lad wiped off the tears and kissed your forehead before saying, "I love you, Sara"

"I love you, too" You closed your eyes as Daehyun leaned in and placed his lips on yours. This felt like a dream. Yeah, a dream comes true. 

 


 

So it ended! It's a really late update, I know but I let my laziness took over myself lol so yeah here it is. Thank you for subscribing and supporting my story and I hope you can continue spreading the loves for my other stories^^

Love y'all <3