Second

A Dream Comes True

The next day finally came and you who were excited out of sudden to come to school, jumped out of the bed and jogged to the bathroom immediately. Your excitement shortened your usually long bath to a quick one. Done wearing your school uniform, you went out of your room after grabbing your bagpack on the floor, rushing downstairs.

You somehow thought that Daehyun finally opened up to you and wanted to be your friend even actually you wanted more than that. 

You then had some breakfast before going to school. On your way to school, you saw your biggest crush walking by the street, probably on his way to school too. He looked up when he felt someone was staring at him just to see you.

"Hey, going to school?" He asked.

"Y-yeah"

"Do you want to walk together?"

"Are you sure?" You gave him a look and he just smiled and nodded confidently.

Daehyun went to your side and both of you started walking together and you can felt the stares were given to you, an average girl who was walking with a handsome gentleman. A very weird sight indeed. You can't imagine how many girls had been craving to be in your place right now, but all you wanted to do was enjoying yourself. You'd waited so long for this to happen.

You were busy with your thoughts until you didn't realize Daehyun's hand and yours were brushing against each other. The lad's face was in dark red already as he took few deep breaths to calm himself down and he couldn't stop smiling at the contact and too bad for you, you didn't realize how happy he was looking at the moment. By the time you glanced at him, he was already back to his normal self.

"Sara, it's still early. Do you want to grab some coffee?" Daehyun asked out of sudden, raising one of his eyebrows at you.

"Sure" You mumbled receiving another charming smile from him. 

You both headed to the nearest coffee shop and arrived after just three minutes of walking.

"What do you want? Black coffee? White? Tea? My treat" Daehyun looked at you with a questioning look.

"Frappucino will do" You smiled. Little you didn't know, Daehyun quickly looked away from you with blushing cheeks for the second time that day. He was delighted. He saw your smile that he would love to see so much and his wish had been granted. 

Honestly, you were very nervous to be near by him and you too couldn't stop blushing whenever you thought of him developing some feelings for you. Well, maybe you did think too much but you couldn't help it. Like, why he did all of this out of sudden when he never done it before? Plus, you sometimes noticed he was looking at you at times. It was just him who didn't know that you knew. He was slowly changing to the way you wanted so bad. Your crush to walk you home, your crush to walk you to school, your crush to ask you for some coffee and your crush to talk to you. Who won't be happy, right?

Daehyun who was at the counter, buying the drinks, came back with a poker face. You grew weird at his sudden changes.

"What happen?"

"Nothing, it just that girl at the counter seemed to want to hit on me but I said my girlfriend was here with me." He replied.

"Girlfriend? I didn't see any girl here with you."

"Who are you then? A potato? Of course I was referring to you!" Daehyun chuckled and smiled in amusement. You pinked again. Did he just say you were his girlfriend to avoid himself from getting hit on? It was meant to save himself but you couldn't help yourself (again) and your cheeks started to become dark red in colour. Your excitement seriously.

Daehyun handed you the frappucino you asked for and you gladly took it from him and by coincidence, your hand and his brushed against each other again. Your already red cheeks started to get redder and more obvious to be seen but you pretended like nothing happen while the guy was busy calming himself down because of the mini contact just now. He was no different with you. Acting like a fool non stop just because of a slight contact.

Both of you then walked out from the coffee shop and headed to school since there was just 15 minutes left before school starts but fortunately school wasn't so far. Daehyun and you sipped on your own drink while walking together. At the first sight, people will mistaken both of you as a couple but really? The Daehyun and a normal girl together? Really? No way.

Soon after that, you finally arrived at the school compound, once again receiving stares but this time from your schoolmates. Daehyun probably didn't notice how the girls were looking at you since he got used to it but you shifted uncomfortably. You were not used to this and perhaps will not do forever.

Daehyun probably didn't notice the girls' glares but he noticed how uncomfortable you were looking.

"Are you okay, Sara?"

"Y-yes I'm fine. I'm just not really comfortable with the odd looks they are giving me, that's all"

And that was when Daehyun looked up and saw a bunch of girls who were known to have a crush on him were glaring at you fiercely. He frowned displeasingly at the sight. He walked towards them still with the frown on, gaining annoying squeals. Yes. For the first time in the history of the kind Daehyun, he actually got annoyed when people squealed over him. He never thought he will think the squeals were annoying. He thought that they were kind of cute? But today could be a very special exception just for you.

"What are you looking at?" Still frowning, he asked calmly.

"You, of course oppa! Who's that girl? I've never seen her before" One of the girls asked in a high pitch voice which made Daehyun frowned even more. Why can't she talk in a normal tone?

"Why bother to ask? She's my girlfriend" Daehyun said.

Before the girls could even react with the shocking news, Daehyun already walked away and headed towards you who were still shifting uncomfortable but now because of the whispers around you. Daehyun hesitantly took your hand in his and he dragged you away from other people. You looked at him in shock, since you didn't expect it but you decided to go along with him as you knew it wasn't a great time to ask.

Right when he stopped in front of your class, you turned around to him and asked him. Confused. "What was that for?"

"I told them you are my girlfriend"

"W-what?!"

"Listen. I-"

 


 

A bad cliffhanger lmao. I will tell what he's going to say on the next chapter or maybe not~? Anyways, thank you so so so so much for the 31 suscribers even with just one chapter posted ;u; I'm really happy but do try to drop some comments too! 

Thank you for the endless supports! I love you all <3