Third

A Dream Comes True

"Listen. I like you, okay? I've been liking you since the freshman year. When I first greeted you, I thought that you are not the same like other girls. I could feel it. Everyone likes me just because of my look, but I can feel that you are not like that. When we had a real talk yesterday, do you know how happy I am? How delighted I am to talk to my crush for 4 years now? When you let me to walk you home, do you even know how nervous I was? I didn't feel like it was really happening to me. And today, we saw each other and went to grab some coffee together. Do you think it seems real to me? I noticed how our hands were brushed against each other for few times. You don't know how shy I was when that happened but I tried to calm myself down. I never reacted like this before until you. Until I met you and everything changed. You make my heart flutter just by shyly pushing your glasses upwards. Seeing you smile makes me feel like dying. Not seeing you for a day makes me stop breathing. What if something happen to you? You didn't notice how do the boys here look at you. Looking at you hungrily like a pack wolves, waiting for their victim. But without your knowing, I secretly protect you from them. I beat them up for eyeing you like that. I'm jealous. Do you know that? Of course not. Earlier, I told them you're my girlfriend. I want that to happen for real." Daehyun looked at you right in the eyes as he knelt down with one knee.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He continued. Not losing hope for one second.

You stared at him with wide eyes, still not believing what you just heard from his own mouth. Was this a dream? Or did he really just confessed that he likes you too? Your feelings for him were returned?

"D-Daehyun I-I don't k-know what to say.. It must be a dream, right?" You slapped yourself which made Daehyun got up and rubbed your cheek furiously.

"What are you doing?! Don't hurt yourself like that!"

"Daehyun, don't lie to me. Do you really like me?" You asked. Unbelievable.

"Of course I do. I really do. I really really do."

You gathered up all your remaining braveness and spilled, "D-Daehyun. I don't know how to say this but listen carefully, okay? I'm not gonna say this twice. I like you too. Since I first met you I thought you are attractive. I was attracted to your look at first, I admit that. But soon, I realized it was just not your look I'm falling for but your charms. The way you smile brighten up my days. The way you treat your friends kindly makes me fall for you deeper. I don't have to mention how athletic and muscular you are which make I fall for you harder. I basically love everything you do. Everything you do makes me happy. I don't mind you skipping your classes since I'm aware that you are smart. No need teachers to teach you this and that, you already know them all. I-I can't believe this is happening to me since you receive so many attentions from the school. Even security guards know who you are, not like me. People only know me because of my wealth, my money, my status but not just the way I am. But I know you're different from them Daehyun. I do know that. It's not surprising anymore when you have so many friends and students from other schools even know you. I don't know because of what reason that they do, but I hope mine is different. When you greeted me for the first time in freshman year, you don't know how much I cried because I was touched. I thought no one cares about my existence but y-you just simply said hi to me. I felt happy for the first time in forever. Yesterday. You walked me home. I was really happy you did even I was really nervous too. And this morning, you asked me to grab some coffee with you. Do you know how glad I am? I've waited for this for so long. For four years, Daehyun. Four years and it's happening. You even told the girls that I'm your girlfriend. How do you think I shall react when my crush said I was his girlfriend? You expect me to keep calm? Of course not."

"S-sara y-you-"

"I like you, Daehyun. I really do. I really really do"

Without letting you speak up any longer, Daehyun had already wrapped his arms around you as he can't stop smiling. He slapped his cheek just like how you did when he let go of you. This must be a dream, he thought.

"Back to my question, will you be my girlfriend?" Still smiling widely, he asked once again.

That made you pinked and you shyly nodded, pushing your glasses upwards just the way he liked it. Daehyun couldn't stop himself from grinning and he quickly took your hand in his which perfectly fit each other like a piece of puzzle. Both of you stared at your intertwined hands happily.

 


 

Yeah, I know it's short but it's a confession time! *^* This story is not long hahaha maybe one or two chapters left? I'm not planning to make it a long one like my other chaptered stories so yeah. Thank you for suscribing and commenting! See you all on the next chapter :)