J-Hope & Rap Monster

Caramel Macchiato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

satoori rap - bts 

 

It’s been exactly a week since L.Joe last saw Yoonji. He shouldn’t be feeling this way, really. From what he saw the last time she visited the coffee shop, she was with someone. They looked really intimate for just being ‘friends’.

It was a busy Sunday morning. Instead of being out and enjoying the sunny weather, the seven friends were at the coffee shop welcoming customers every now and then. Chunji heaved a sigh and wiped the vacant tables. The wind chimes rang signaling a new customer.

“Welcome, sir!” Ricky greeted with a smile. “Table for one?”

Jaehyun shook his head and politely declined his offer. He went to the counter and stared at the assorted cakes and pastries. Ricky’s eyes roamed over to Chunji who had a similar look of surprise. Wordlessly, Jaehyun took out his phone and called someone.

“Hey. I’m at a coffee shop right now. Do you want anything?” he asked. He chuckled and nodded, as if the other line could see him. He hanged up and pointed at the triple chocolate cake. “I’ll take one.”

L.Joe nodded and hollered to Niel for a take-out. After wrapping it nicely, he handed it to Jaehyun. L.Joe stiffened as he realized who the man in front of him was. Yoonji’s boyfriend. He quietly handed him the cake as Jaehyun paid. He frowned as the tall guy smiled and didn’t bother getting his change.

“Show-off, huh?”

L.Joe turned around and saw Chunji shaking his head. “Waddya mean?” he asked.

“Well… he just left without his change. He’s actually a regular here you know. One of the first customers ever since we opened.” Chunji replied.

“Do you know him?”

“Ahn Jaehyun. Saw it on his credit card the last time he paid.” Chunji answered while shrugging. L.Joe nodded and made a mental note to look up on the tall, lucky bastard Yoonji was dating.

-o-o-o-o-

Above all the days in the week, Sunday was Suga’s favorite day. It didn’t have any significant meaning. Just that, he enjoyed being at home and sleeping in. It was one of those days where he could peacefully create music without any disturbances.

It was already two in the afternoon when he woke up and did his daily routine. After finishing, he went down and saw his sister intently staring at her blank paper. He chuckled and walked over to her.

“Sup?” he asked.

“Good morning to you too.”  Yoonji grumbled.

“Why the long face? Do you have another reaction pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter