Welcome to Sweet Nothings Coffee Shop!

Caramel Macchiato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

to the beautiful you - tiffany & kyuhyun
 

Jolly laughter filled the cozy area of Sweet Nothings Coffee Shop. It was only opened a week ago, yet patrons from all over Korea already knew about the place. It was warm, comfortable and the perfect getaway. It doesn’t hurt that the waiters and barista were all equally good looking. Yet, the one person every girl – student or adult wanted to get close with was the owner.

It was a busy Saturday. Everyone wanted to sit down and relax. The waiters were working hard just to attend the needs of their customers.

“Oppa, where is he?” one girl asked.

A tall boy with brown hair and thick lips turned around and smiled. “Boss isn’t around today. Do enjoy your drinks, though.” He bowed and returned to his work, leaving the girl pouting. Niel chuckled and shook his head.

“Yo, Niel! Give this to table seven.” Niel jogged towards the counter and blinked at the orders. “Another macchiato?” he asked.

The older guy dramatically rolled his eyes and said, “What do you expect? It’s our bestseller. Now go. Those two girls have been waiting.” Niel nodded, grabbed the tray and proceeded to the table.

“Here are your orders.” Niel said with a smile.

The two girls giggled and nodded. “Oppa, sit with us.” One girl ordered. Niel blinked and looked around the place, then pointed to himself. “Me?” he asked. They nodded and giggled some more. But before Niel could reply, he was yanked back. Chunji smiled at the girls and softly said, “I’m sorry but this is not a host club. We don’t sit around with customers and chit chat. Enjoy your stay.” They blinked, cleared their throats and went back to talking.

Chunji turned to Niel with a stern look. “I told you to say no when they ask you to sit with them.” Niel rubbed his neck and grinned sheepishly. “Mian, never again! I’ll go back to work now!” Chunji nodded and looked around the coffee shop with a smile.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Scratching of pencils, clicking on keyboards and flipping of books were heard throughout the vast classroom of Seoul National University School of Law. It was a busy Saturday for every aspiring lawyer inside the room. If they wanted to be successful, they have to reach the required grades set by the university.

Ahn Jaehyun, one of the students present was lazily flipping his book while yawning. He glanced to his right and an instant grin came on his handsome face. He stretched out his long finger and poked the cheek of the person next to him. Min Yoonji lifted her head from her textbook and looked at Jaehyun with questioning eyes. “I want to drink coffee, Ji.” He demanded

Yoonji pointed to the door, “See that thing? That’s a door. After you open that door, you will see a vending machine. Insert a coin and voila! Instant coffee.”

This time, Jaehyun rolled his eyes. “I already know that. We’ve been in this school for ages. I want real coffee. I know this good place in Myungdong. I’m sure you’ll love it there!” he excitedly announced.  Yoonji shook her head and when back to reading her book. 

Jaehyun scowled. He tapped his Rolex watch infront of her face and said, “Yah, dismissal will be in exactly five minutes, four counting now. If we leave, we can still catch it open before it closes. Plus, we don’t have any more classes after this one. So, let’s get going, yeah?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter