First Encounter

Caramel Macchiato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

miss right - teen top
 

The weekend flew by rather quickly and soon it was Monday, and Monday means the beginning of another week.  It was already half past seven in morning when Yoonji woke up with the banging of her door. She groggily stood up and opened the door of her bedroom.

“Wut?” she asked with a glare.

Min Yoongi rolled his eyes and flicked his little sister’s forehead.  “It’s almost eight in the morning, kid. I suggest you hurry up or I won’t drop you off.”

Yoonji made a face and slammed the door shut. Mondays weren’t always here thing, yet she quickly went to the bathroom and fixed herself. Finished, she went down and saw her older brother munching on a muffin while checking his phone. “I’m done~” she sing-songed.

“Eat first. SNU’s not that far from here. We can still catch your first period.” He pushed a plate of freshly cut bananas and apples towards her.

“I think my day will be just fine, oppa. You actually gave me fruits instead of proteinbars.” She snickered and grabbed the fork. Yoongi or more preferably Suga as he wants to be called scowled. “Hurry up!” mumbling words, he stood up and went out of the house.

She hastily ate the remaining pieces and quickly ran after Suga. She opened the passenger’s door and slid inside his black audi car. Hip-hop songs were already blasting from the speakers. Yoonji shook her head as he drove to her school. Another song played and this time, Suga rapped.

Your insides will burn, can’t nobody hold me down
OK, I’m always on top of the 4 by 4 beat
I’m a manly man style on top of the stage.
(bts – rise of bangtan)

 

Yoonji stared at her brother for a few minutes before bursting into laughter. “Oh gosh, oppa! You really look weird, in a good way, but still weird.”

“Hey! I produced that song, alright?! Be proud of your brother for once!” he barked.

She laughed and clapped her hands. “I’ll make sure I could finally attend in one of your showcases, oppa. I hate bailing out on you.”

Suga smirked and patted her head. “I’ll look forward to that, sis.” After a few minutes, they both reached her school and she took off her seatbelt. “Should I pick you up later, Yoon? Or Jae’s going to take you home?” Suga asked.

“We might finish late, oppa. I’ll have Jaehyun take me home. Bye and drive safely!” she waved and dashed inside the large buildings. Thank heavens our room is near during Mondays or else I’ll be screwed. Slowly, she opened the large door on the right and poked her head in. Every one of her classmates was already sitting in their seats but there was no teacher on the podium yet. Pumping her fist, she went towards Jaehyun and plopped beside him. He gave her an amused look.

“Is something wrong?” she blinked.

Jaehyun said nothing but handed her a box of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Her eyes sparkled and she gladly took it. It’s been a routine of the both them ever since high school. Yoonji opened the cover and happily took one cookie. “How come Toad’s not around yet? Did she get a fever or somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter