(2)

my amnesia wife

CHAPTER 2

 

                     I pushed the door slowly and i saw a couple of a guy and a girl were kissing. That guy was my husband, Baekhyun.

" Who's there?" His voice was cold and hard. I remembered his voice was always soft and warm when talking to me.

" it's me! Baekhyun." I stared at him and the blushing girl. I knew that girl. The superstar, Yoomie.

" Why are you here?" He walked toward me slowly, liked he did not did anything wrong. Funny!

I smiled faintly at him." Discuss.....something with you."

" I'm busy!" Busy? Busy kissing a girl? Funny!!!!!!

"Just 10 minutes...Please!" I pleaded. He looked at me and nodded.

" Yoomie, you go back first. I'll find you later."

" Okay, bye!" She kissed at his lips and ignored me. FUNNY!!!! I'm her true wife!!!! You this jerk!

" Be quick! I'm busy!" Ha? Busy?! The MOST FUNNY!!!!!!!!

" I'm pregnant!" I sounded like this baby is non of my business. Now i know, a person could not cry out when she was extremely sad.

" Well.... congrutulation to you!" he smiled but it did not reached his eyes. His eyes did not 'smiled'.

" Baekhyun, our baby! He is our BABY! Why are you not concern about it ! " I screamed disappointmently.

" So what? You want to have him or abort him.... up to you." He sit down and stared at me coldly. I could not believe this cold-blooded guy was my husband.

He pulled out the drawer and took out a piece of paper." If you already finished your 'dicussion', then sign this." He threw the pen toward the table and gave me the paper. I forced back my tears when i saw that big black tittle on the top of the paper. i could felt my world collapse.

LEGAL DISSOLUTION OF A MARRIAGE

" Sign ? Fine!" I controlled my shivered hand and signed. I just wanted to leave this room quickly. He sneered when i gave him the paper.

" i will  be responsible to the baby if he's really my child. Sent me the DNA."

My heart ached. DNA?! Ha! It's enough! WE'RE FINISHED!!!!!!

" i'm just lying. I just want to see what will you do if  i'm pregnant!

Baekhyun enquires!" i said strongly the word of enquires. From now on, Fenyin and Baekhyun were strangers. Forever strangers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into a pathroad and went down. My face was tear-stained. 

" What's wrong with me ?!!" I broke out into loud, uncontrollable sobs which escalated into wails.

I did not care the passengers curiosity sight. Blurrly, i saw someone stood infront of me. i looked upward with my dirty face. When i saw the familiar faces, my eyes filled with tears again.

" Sehun, Meijie."

" Fenyin ah! Don't cry!" Meijie started to weep when she saw my tears.

Abruptly, a blue handkerchief fell on my face.

" Rub your face! Dirty!" Sehun glared at me.

" Thank you! I love your guys so much."  i choked with tears and hugged them.

" Let us go back ! " Meijie held my hand and Sehun followed at our back. i could feel someone was glaring at me fiercely. i frowned and glanced around. No one there but i heard Meijie screaming in terror.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! "

"Fenyin!" Sehun wanted to pull me from the busy road but it was too late.

Without taking secong look, a lorry dashed right into me. The driver jammed on the brakes but it was too late.

" Oh no!" The driver gasped and his face turned pale.

Meijie screamed in horror and Sehun widened his eyes when they heard a loud crash in the midst of the pelting of raindrops, the clap of thunder and the howling of the wind. I was flung against the car's bonnet and with a dull thud, i landed on the road, unconscious.

 i lay in a sprawl on the wet road, my arms and leds in contorted positions. My face was smeared with blood. I tried to brush away the fragments of glass from winc my eyes.

 I put my bruised hand weakly on my stomach.

" Sorry! I can't protect you." Was that my acoasm? I heard hyung's sound.

Tao could not believe what he saw when he arrived there. The paramedics carried her from a pool of bloodvonto a stretcher and the ambluance sped off. He winced as he saw the blood oozing down the side of wreckage. He rubbed he face and said.

" Sehun, what had happened?" Abruptly, Tao grabbed his collar and shouted at him. Meijie quickly pulled him away from Sehun.

"Tao!It's not Sehun's fault!" 

But he was lost of control. 

"Baby? How's her baby?" Tao cupped his face."Will he die?"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the dark room, the door was opened loudly by a golden hair guy who destroyed the quiteness of the room.

The guy who was enjoying the view of the night, frowned his eyebrowns.

A punched fall on his handsome face. He stared at the guy and the blood from his lips.

" You know the rules, Tao." He raised his right eyebrown.

" Who cares those rules at this vital moment!!!!" He shouted at him. He was lost of control.

" Baekhyun, Fenyin was....."

" Stop! So she asked you to find me and told me that she already regret? Sorry to say there's not regret medicine in this world. Too late!"

Tao looked into his eyes and knew what to be done. He smiled.

" No, I just want to told you that.....she's dead."

He banged the door angrily and went to the hospital.

" This is the best decision for Fenyin." His faint smiled was sad.

" My poor sister......."