(4)

my amnesia wife

Sehun also looked at Meijie's back doubtfully while shrugged his shoulders. 

" Go forward and ask her! " Tao pushed him lightly and smiled creepily. 

" Why i have to? She's nobody to me. " Sehun lid his right eyebrow. Tao stared at him and laughed all of sudden.

" Hahaha!!!! Nobody? Are you sure, bro? " 

" Stop showing me your disgusting face. " Sehun rolled his eyes.

" Come on! Bro, don't be serious." Tao continued showing his 'mean' face to Sehun with his creepy smile. I glared at my brother and pouched at his stomach abruptly.

" Ouch! Why you so rude ? you are a girl, okay!!!! " Tao glared at me and rubbed his stomach like a crazy. I sticked out my toungue and ran away with clear and melodious laugh. I walked straightly to the WC and pushed the door.

" Meijie... have you finished? The feast is almost start." 

" Fenyin...."

" Are you okay ?! " I looked at her blushed face with my opened mouth. 

" Shhhhh.... you're to loud. " She pulled my arm while going out the WC. I stared at her blushed face questionedly. Then, I smiled.

" Meijie......" I pulled my sound and poked at her waist.

" You like Sehun, right? "

" Shhhhh....shhhhhh....shhhhhh...." She immediately cupped my mouth with her absolutely blushed face. " Aunty, slow down your voice! "

" Hey! I'm not, aunty. I'm pretty girl, okay? " 

" Okay, okay, okay. Just shut out your mouth." Meijie glanced around to make sure that nobody heared our conversation.

" Eh... You really like..." I found out that Meijie stopped walking and stood there with her widened eyes. Ermmm...actually her eyes was almost bulging as looking at something that absolutely let her startled and frozed. The passer-by even looked at her eyes and threw me a curious sight. No, no, no. Not curious sight. It was ' I think you need to sent your  friend to the hospital. Wow, look at .' 

I immediately covered my face with my hair and crept away. could even put her owm solid in he mouth. Too big.

" Fenyin!!!!!! Stop walking!!!!!! " I jumped out and turned back while looking at her with widened mouth same as her. 

" Are you crazy?!!!!!! Shouting at me like that ?!!!!!! " I barked at her and approched her. All the passer-by stopped down their steps and stared at us surprisely. Some of them even forcing themselves not to laugh out.

" Fenyin, come here. Don't go there." Meijie pulled my arm tightly and walked away to the opposite way that we went just now. 

" Meijie. Let go! It's painful." However, she did not hear me and continued her journey with her pale face.

" My arm, Meijie." I slapped on her hand and glared at her." It's painful, okay? "

" Sorry, sorry, sorry...." 

" Are you okay? Your face looked pale." I rubbed my arm softly as the bruised appeared." And..." I stared at her. " Where we go now ?"

" Anywhere... just don't go there or just go straightly." Mejie said softly while started bite her nail. This is the sign of nervous.

" Meijie.." I sighed. " If we continue walking straightly like what you say, we will go in the toilet. Male toilet."

" Arhh? " She laughed with hollow. " Really? hahahaha.."

" Stop laughing and your nail-biting. Let's go."

Meijie looked at my back and sighed. I peeked at her by my side corner and frowned.

" Meijie, do you keep something from me? "

" Arhhh? No, hahaha..." Again, a hollow laugh. Suddenly, she blocked my and covered my face with her scarf....Like a mummy !!!!!

" Ahahahaha...excuse me, excuse me ..... my friend suddenly appeared measles on her face." Everybody imediately avoided me and gave a way to us liked inviting the Queen Elizabeth.

Meije swiftly passed by a guy and she did not even realized that she held her breath. I immedaitely grabbed down the scarf and gnashed my teeth while glaring at her.

" My dear..." I smiled at her in hatred." Are you crazy?!!!!!!! " Meijie ignored my anger and murmured something softly.

" How come.." She walked round and round until I felt dizzy.

" Meijie, stop biting your nail and stop walking there!!!!!! " She kept ignoring me and kept biting her nail.

" Fenyin, Meijie. We're here!!!!! " Tao swaying his hands when saw us.

" Tao..." Meijie called him with shivering voice.

" I saw ..... " She stopped suddenly while looking at me. 

" Sehun, can you accompany me for a while? " Immediately, I knew they had a secret that i did not know. He looked hesitated for a while and nodded. I could hear Tao and Meijie sighed in relieve when they saw us walked away.

" Tao, just now I saw..." " Tao..." A guy interrupted their conversation." Long time no see." When Tao knew who's coming, his face turned black. 

" Why are you here? " Tao clenced his fist while gnashing his teeth in hatred.