(3)

my amnesia wife

5 years later..........

THe moonlight shone on the people who came from the various countries walked into a  huge and beautiful villa which are located at United Kingdom.

All of them were the top 10 rich and also famous in the world.

" Ladies and gentlemen! Thanks for attending this auction. It will start on 7 o'clock. Before that, wish all of you have a good time for your dinner."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lady opened the door rudely and said," Be quick! The auction almost start."

She talked to her while knocking on the table continuously. The girl put down the lipstick softly and smiled to her.

" Meijie. I almost done. wait me for a while."

"Fine! But .......... Oh dear! why you haven't put on your glad rag? Don't you know they will come back today?" She looked at her unbeliefly.

" What?! Why you don't tell me early?" she quickly stood up and found her glad rag.

"Here.." Meijie gave her the glad rag.

"Oh thanks!" She stopped for a while and stared at her who was relax leaning against the door.

" What?" She crossed her arms and asked.

" i'm going to dress up."

" So?"

" So?" I raised my voice." so.... you have to go out!"

" We're girl."

" that doesn't mean that you can stay at here and look at me dressing there!"

" Okay! I'm going out but be quick. They will arrive here aftere 5 minutes." She closed the door after finished telling her. The girl shook her head and put on her dress. she made a simple hairstyle and went out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was shocked for the crowd in the parlour. I smiled when i saw the two guys who were surrounded by the beautiful models. A hand stopped my way when i walked towards their way. I stared at her doubtfully.

" Are you okay?"

" I'm alright." I knew she was lying. A pale face plus with shivered hands. I don't think so she was alright. The guys jostle their way out of the crowd when they found us.

I could feel the hand held me even more tighter. I suspected that she was afraid to meet one of them. " Fenyin! I'm back." Tao waved his hand and at his side, followed by a handsome guy, Sehun.

" Fenyin ah. I need to go!" Meijie ran away in rushed when the guys walked nearly to us.

Sehun frowned when he saw Meijie escaped from him. He whispered at Tao and walked away in rush too.

" What 's going on?" i asked him.