(1)

my amnesia wife

CHAPTER 1

                              

                            Two lines.  I stared at it. My mouth opened wide but no words came out.

" P-pregnant? My dear! I am pregnant!" I shouted out loudly. I pressed 'Tao' and started calling to the name i pressed. " Hello? Something wrong that you will call me? Unbelievable." When I heard his sound, I did not know how to say it out to him.

" Oppa ah! P-pregnant....." My voice shivered and my tears brimmed in my eyes. I quickly looked upward to prevent the tears to roll down.

" Huh? Pigment? What's that?! New konfu?

" Oppa  ah! I said pregnant....Pregnant! Take it serious." I rolled my eyes when I heard what my brother said.

" Ohhhh! Finally your cat had pregnant. What colour? Blue or gold?" Tao said it excitedly. My dear! This foolish brother. Can i ask my beloved readers? Do you see the cats that are blue or gold before? NOoo, Right? But he is the one who believe it. Well, too much anime for him.

" i am pregnant! Not the cat!!!!!!!! Foolish!" I screamed at my phone.

" You? What's date today?"

" First of April. Why?" I pressed 'loudspeaker' as i rubbed my saliva on my phone.(my saliva spray on my phone when i screamed just now,haha) " Aha! Happy April's Fool to you! I'm not as stupid as you. Okay?"

"Oppa !!!!!!!!!!!! It's true! I'm pregnant." I simply rubbed off the tears that flowed down my winkled cheeks. Oh dear! I really scared of this.(pregnant)

" Yah? You really pregnant? On the first of April? Luckily you do not born your

 cute little baby on that time." He laughed." Then, are you going to tell him?"

" i'm not sure!" i said soundly." i saw him went to XX hotel with a girl." i muttered.

" Hey! Please! You know his character.  Trust me! Trust your charm bro! He's not that kind of person. Maybe that silly girl is a customer." He stopped for a while.

" Or silly fan?Maybe!" He said it slowly. " Silly fan? " I sighed weakly. " i know he is famous until those silly fans do not care he is the guy who already got married. And his wife is now standing at HERE to worry about our BABY! Trust me! Hyung, i'm going to tear off those foxes' skin!" I could feel that the volcano in my stomach started to explode.

" Zzzzzz............." A loud snoring sound passed through my phone and "flew" into my ears. " Oppa ?!" My fist cracked. " Huh? Ah ha..ha..sorry...sorry!" Tao wiped his saliva with his back hand. " Where are you talking now?" He yawned rudely.

" TEAR off those foxes' skin!"

" Too rude! " He shook his head. " You not only have to tear off their skins but also their tails, legs and hands. Ermmm... Foxes have hands or not?"

" Stop this stupid question! Oppa ! Tell me ! What should i do? I asked.

" Well... You should tell him right now."

" But he's working now!"

"Dub you! Go to his office now!" This was his turned to roll his eyes. " He'll be happy to hear this good new.

" But....." I'm scared. " No but! Fenyin! This's related to your and his child. Just go!

"He'll be happy!" Tao encouraged me to be brave.

" Oppa ah! You're handsome today! I love you!" I kissed at the phone loudly.

" I know that! Fenyin ah!" He stopped. " Hyung ah! Will always be with you. So not need to be scare." He smiled." Trust hyung! He really love you!"

"Yah! I know! Bye.... i off now!"

" Bye!"

" Thank you! Oppa ! Thank you!" I covered my face and whispered to myself.

i'm glad...really glad that he is my brother. Forever Oppa .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ermm....excuse me?" I knocked at the table  politely. " Can i know where's CEO.Baekhyun's office?"

The countergirl glared at me and sneered." CEO is busy now! Any appointment?" I did not know that the countergirl was thinking about: "Whoa! Another crazy fan comes! She's 201 girls to find CEO!"

" Appointment? No. But he said that i can find him anytime."i frowned.

"Why?"

"Because.... I'm her WIFE!" I raised up my voice. Unpolite countergirl.

"Oh! Madam Fenyin!" Her attitude was 360 degree changed." Madam Fenyin! Please use this lift! This's lift is CEO exclusive lift." Her smiled was very broad.

" Have nice lift!" She bowed at me for 90 degree when i walked inside the lift.

" Realism girl! " I sneered. I walked out the lift and walked straightly toward his office.

" Baekhyun! Here is the office! Stop it!" I was startled to hear a soft female sound came from his office.