#4

Missing Pieces

Eun Hee's POV

Good thing, Gikwang understands me so easily. The moment we both laid our eyes on each other, there is a clear image of those mixed emotions we had on each other: him was surprised while I was disbelief.

Same? Kinda, but not really. Gikwang was plainly surprised to see me there. It was as if he was expecting me, while I don't know that he's here. He even work here while I know nothing all about it! Anyway, there's no turning back eh?

He hugged me, obviously I was surprised, but I really wanted everything to be clear. The moment he launched his arms on my body, I immediately whispered to his ear: "Oppa, I'm only here for work." and I felt a nod at the back of my head.

 

The whole day went well to be honest. BTOB has such an amazing vocals, something I realized as I began studying their individual voices. Though there are times when Beast would make a side comment about me and Gikwang, good thing Gikwang had learned something from his acting projects and deny all their hints and continously tells them that we just became friends after training on the same company, DSP.

 

End of POV

 

"Noona, we need to leave for our individual schedules." BTOB immediately stood up as they realized that it is already 8:00 pm and bow down as they saw the acknowledgement from her. Beast, on the other hand had left earlier for their group schedule. Time passes by as she continue examining her work until she saw her wristwatch telling her that it is already 12:30 am. Surprisingly, as she thought she was left alone in the studio, she saw a sleeping Hyunsik on the sofa.

Aigoo, why did BTOB left him here? Eun Hee asked herself. As she roam arround the room, she luckily found a blanket and cover it on the sleeping Hyunsik.

"You know what? You look like an angel sleeping." Eun Hee whispered as she leans closer on Hyunsik's face and remove the hair covering her so-on called sleeping angel. Her amazed face was replaced by embarrassment and was in obviously flushed as it turned tomato red as she saw Hyunsik's small eyes started blinking as the guy adjusted to the light of the room. She immediately looked elsewhere, hoping he did not see her reaction.

"Oh noona. Did I disturb you? I'm sorry." He slowly stood up as she, on the other hand stood further from the guy.

"Ani. Why did you not leave with your group by the way?" Eun Hee asked as she is starting to pack up while Hyunsik is helping her out.

"I don't want to go with them. I'm still having a problem with this song I'm composing." Hyunsik says and gave her an eyesmile.

Oh God, who gave him a permission to have that kind of eyesmile! Eun Hee told herself as she was left dazed on Hyunsik's looks. She was brought back to reality when Hyunsik let out a sigh.

"Aigoo, I never thought noona would fall on my charms as well!" Hyunsik joked while Eun Hee gave him light pinched on the arms.

"What's the title anyway?" Eun Hee asked.

"'Why' is the title. It's about a guy left by the girl without giving out any reasons." Hyunsik explained. Hyunsik saw her stop from everything she's doing, as if comprehending what he just said.

"I'll give you a helping hand on that, arasseo? Let me just finished 'Catch me' and 'Like a Crystal'" She gave him her most sincere smile and left the Cube office with him.

The two decided to get a cab together. On their way home, they talked about things and stuff, though they both know that they are both still shy being next to each other. 

Eun Hee was about to tell the taxi driver to stop when Hyunsik also said the same. Apparently, they live on the same neighborhood. They walked together and saw BTOB outside, playing basketball on the park right in front of their dorm.

"Yah, hyung! We're already done with our schedules and yet you're just coming back?" Ilhoon scolded his hyung.

"Ahh! Our Hyunsikkie is growing up!" Changsub bumped on Eunkwang for Eunkwang to see those who are coming.

"Who's that? Sikkie? Do you plan to get a dating rumor before the others?" Minhyuk teases and heard Sungjae's infamous laughter. Hyunsik, despite the darkness of the night can be seen blushing and his friends are laughing more from it. Sungjae's laughter stands out the most.

"ANIYO!" Hyunsik shouted that all of them were left looking scared. "Miane, hyung, dongsaeng." Hyunsik bowed his head "It is Eun Hee noona, she's living near here." And all of a sudden, the girl hiding behind Hyunsik surfaced and bowed her head. 

"I'm sorry if I went home with him. I didn't mean to give such misunderstanding." She bowed her head again.

"Aniyo noona!" They all went towards her to stop her from apologizing. All of a sudden, all of them asked her if Hyunsik took care of her, or if Hyunsik did something wrong. Apparently nothing went wrong and they're glad to hear something good about Hyunsik from their noona. Yet they can sense that she is quite in a hurry to go home, possibly because of tiredness.

"Noona, do you need a helping hand? We can help you with your stuff?" Minhyuk suggested.

Eunkwang is just looking at the scenario and waiting for the outcome, the moment he heard her answer, he laughed.

"I know noona will say no." Then he winked at Eun Hee "He did the same to me too." and smile.

"Ah, yeah" Eun Hee embarrassedly smiled "Sorry, I'm still not used to people touching my stuffs.She said and then politely bid farewell to the 7 guys. Upon walking more or less than 10 steps, she stopped.

"Um, Hyunsik~ssi... Komawo." Eun Hee said, winked and left.

All of them were surprised to hear her. The moment she turned to the next street and was out of sight, they all launched themselves on Hyunsik.

"Yah! Did something happened?!" Eunkwang asked Hyunsik immediately.

"Aniyo hyung!" Hyunsik was laughing sa hard right now "But at least she allowed me to pack her things back there at the office" He smiled and left all his friends on their own.

 

Hyunsik's POV

I'm getting so tired with arranging this song me and Gikwang hyung composed. I was so pissed off that I let my members off without even telling them to bring me home, until I didn't know that I was already dozing on dreamland.

I don't know why but I have this dream with a girl, apparently, in my dream, I love her. We were playing, chasing one another until I became the 'it' and tried to catch her, but she told me to stopped and I leaned down to her to see her face.

I can't see her face, but I know she's crying. Weird, right? But she's crying, and I can't help but feel hurt as I hear her muffling. I asked her what's wrong as I cupped her face and brushed off those tears by kissing those tear-stained cheeks of her, with her face still blurred from my vision, but nonetheless I asked her.

"What's wrong?" I heard myself huskily speaking.

"I'm sorry" She just said plainly. "I... I need to..." She continued as she stuttered.

"You need to?" I tried to speak softly, trying to sound as an understanding lover.

Lover? I don't even know her! But...

"I need to leave you. I'm sorry." It continously rang through my head as my heart sank. She's leaving me, that I know. But what I'm feeling about what she said, is the thing I don't know.

Everything is getting brighter as she is becoming more blurred from my vision compared before, until I heard a voice saying:

"You know what? You look like an angel sleeping."

From there, I realized that I was dreaming. The moment I see the blinding lights, I began blinking more just for me to see a face starting from being amazed into being, I dunno? Shy, embarrassed? Something like that. It turns out to be Eun Hee noona. Funnily, she turned away from me, but I can see through her side profile that she is blushing.

Yeah, it was funny, but there's a part of me telling me that I like making her blush like that.

I tried to be casual as if I didn't see her blushing. It's quite good that I managed to talk with her casually. I helped her packing her things as we talked about things and stuffs and even about the song me and Gikwang hyung composed: Why.

The time I explained to her the song, she immediately stopped whatever it is she is doing, for a reason that I don't know. Possibly, something personal. I didn't pressed on the topic but continued to talked. Good thing she got over it and told me she'll help me with it.

We went home together and was welcomed by my (quite annoying) members. At first they didn't see her profile from my back but they are sure she is a girl. The boys teased me and since I can't keep anything from them, they immediately saw me blushing. That maknae of ours, Sungjae, him laughing over me blushing could just get on my nerves! Don't get me wrong, he's my friend but... Why am I blushing anyway?! I didn't do anything wrong!

They were surprised when whom they saw was Eun Hee noona. She apologized to them for creating a misunderstanding and was prevented by the boys. The time they get to take a look on her, they bombarded her about my behavior and politely told them that everything is fine. They asked her if she needs a helping hand and politely declined. Before completely leaving to turn to the next street, she looked back at us, eyeing me and said:

"Um, Hyunsik~ssi... Komawo" She even winked after saying so. I also did hear the sweetness on her voice, or maybe I'm denying it to myself and it was not exactly sweetness but gratefulness. But whatever it is, I like it.

Or am I beginning to like her?

Damn, its been only a day after I met her!

A really good day, I guess.

.

.

.

Ah Hyunsik! Get yourself together!

 

End of POV

 

Gikwang is leisurely switching his tv at around when he received a phone call. He is still busy eyeing his tv and didn't gave a care to check on the caller ID and just clicked answer.

"Yeoboseyo?" Gikwang asked lazily.

"Ah Gikwang~ah, yo brother! This is Hyung Jun!" he heard the caller.

"Ah, Hyung Jun hyu..." Gikwang is still thinking of what to say to Hyung Jun when Hyung Jun cut him off and talked.

"I'm sorry but I can't be here for long since I'm in a shooting right now. Young Saeng hyung is inviting you to attend his military send-off concert on the 26th of October. Just ring him arasseo? By the way, you could bring Beast hoobae with you if they're also available. You know Young Saeng hyung, he wouldn't take no for an answer! Jalja!"

Then all left was a dazed Gikwang looking on his cellphone.

First it was Eun Hee, now it is SS501 hyungs?

Anyway, Young Saeng hyung would never want a 'no' for an answer. I guess saying yes wouldn't hurt, right? Gikwang asked himself.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What ya think?! Sorry if it's kinda lame :(( I'll be trying hard for the next chapter