#3

Missing Pieces

Eun Hee's POV

 

I never imagine I'll be able to still bring them to say goodbye personally to the airport. Just hours ago, I was able to see them personally after five years of hearing their voice through phone or via Skype, and now it will continue to be as such. My dad left me the house key to our house in Seoul but I gave it back 'cause I wanted to live in a house I bought even before graduating. I used all the money my dad gave me as my tuition fee to buy the house as I work hard to maintain my scholarship in order for me to save all those money coming from my father.

And now, as if nothing happened, I'm facing this white building located in Seoul with a large Cube logo. Literally.

 

End of POV

 

"Hyung, don't you thing we're quite early? Isn't the producer said she'll be meeting us by 9? It's only 8 am" Sungjae nags Eunkwang.

"Yah, we still need to be professional. Come on, try practicing your vocals so that we're prepared once she arrived." Eunkwang told their maknae whil pulling him to seat and practice with them.

"Do you think she's beautiful?" Out of a sudden, Hyunsik asked.

"Hey. someone is curious! Haha!" Minhyuk exclaimed and gestured a high five with a sleepy Changsub and Peniel who are both beside him.

"Aniyo, it's just because of what Gikwang hyung told manager hyung. She was a DSP trainee before." Hyunsik rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever hyung." Ilhoon brushed Hyunsik while laughing.

BTOB was in the midst of their vocal rehearsals when Hyunsik received a call from their manager telling him to fetch him at the nearest McDonald's branch since he needs someone to assist him for they ordered too much for today's meeting. Hyunsik agreed and left the group.

"Aigoo, it's been 30 minutes only and 30 more minutes left for the music producer to come and yet it feels like century." Sungjae hummed his frustrations.

"Yah!" They were all surprsed after hearing a phone ringing yet they can't find it. for like a minute or two they're like children looking for candies on the room until they've found the phone ringing. It was Sungjae's

"Look at this kid, he doesn't even know where his phone is." Eunkwang rolled his eyes on the maknae and answered the phone. It was their manager again.

"Sungjae~ah?" Eunkwang immediately answered no and told the manager that it's him "Ah, Eunkwang~ah. Han Eun Hee~ssi is already at the Cube Cafe downstairs. Please assist her. She said she's wearing a brown jacket with a red and black striped shirt and black shorts. She's at the first table, right side of the counter." Eunkwang heard his manager on the other line said.

"Arraseo, manager hyung" Eunkwang said and clicked the call off.

"She's here. Better tidy yourself up boys. We wouldn't want to embarrass ourself." Eunkwang told his dongsaeng and received a faint "yes" from those sleepyheads.

 

Eunkwang's POV

Since it is still early and a weekday, there are few people that I saw the moment I arrived at the Cafe just below our rehearsal room. Through manager hyung's description, I found her easily, but approaching her is another thing. And as my instincts allowed me, I immediately dialled Minhyuk's number.

"Yes, hyung? Is she not there?" Minhyuk immediately asked upon answering.

"No, she's here. But it's just that, she's too beautiful, prepare to look better!" I tried hushing myself but kinda failed as the other employees looked at me, fortunately she's wearing a headphone and was oblivious of my presence.

"Arraseo!" Before even Minhyuk pressed the end button, I heard laughters which made me think that they thought I was panicking, but damn, she's just too pretty to begin with! I think they thought I was pulling a prank.

You can do this Seo Eunkwang I told myself.

"Annyeong Haseyo, are you Han Eun Hee~ssi?" 

 

End of POV

 

"Ah, yeah, I'm Han Eun Hee. I was called here as a music producer" Eun Hee immediately stood up and bowed in front of the guy who came up to her.

"Ah yeah" the guy bowed down as well "I'm Seo Eunkwang and I'm the leader of the group BTOB. My manager told me you're here already and asked me to fetch you since he needs to run an errand for us. Let me help you with your stuffs" He gestured to get her things but was surprised to see her hands retreating away from his. He looked up and saw her smiling.

"Ani, no need. I can do this. Thank you." She said gratefully.

"Oh, if that's where you're comfortable with. Come on, I'll lead you to the rehearsal room." Eunkwang told her.

 

Sungjae's POV

With or without Eunkwang hyung's prank, all of us left in the rehearsal room tidied up the room and ourselves as well. Not too long after, we heard Eunkwang hyung's voice telling someone to turn left and a female's voice saying thank you.

"Could that be them?" Changsub hyung asked.

"Obvio---" Ilhoon hyung was about to answer when the door opened and showed Eunkwang hyung, with a really pretty lady behind him.

Changsub hyung's sleepiness wore off the moment he saw her, Minhyuk and Ilhoon hyung almost dropped their microphones on the cold floor if they weren't mindful that they're holding it. Peniel hyung and I are no better as we were left jaw dropped by the girl behind Eunkwang hyung.

Funnily, Minhyuk hyung saw behind Eunkwang hyung's prank.

"Yah, Eunkwang~ah" yes, he rarely, or most of the time, does not call Eunkwang as hyung cause Eunkwang hyung was born just exactly a week before Minhyuk hyung. "Manager~hyung told you to lead our music producer here, not a trainee" We all laughed at what Minhyuk hyung said, apparently the girl blushed and chuckled a little.

"Ya... Yah! Sto.. Stop it!" Eunkwang hyung stuttered.

"Look who's stuttering!" Peniel hyung teased more.

Obviously, Eunkwang hyung is getting embarrassed already, the same with the girl. Amidst our laughing, the girl talked.

"No, Eunkwang~ssi is not mistaken, BTOB. Annyeong Haseyo, Han Eun Hee imnida" we all looked at her surprisingly.

 

End of POV

 

Hyunsik and their manager are already entering Cube Cafe when the manager received an urgent call and is needed to go somewhere. He gave Hyunsik the other bags he's holding and trusted him with those and apologized before leaving Hyunsik.

With all those bags he's carrying, Hyunsik is slowly approaching the rehearsal room reserved for their group at the second floor, luckily the door is already opened. Oblivious of what is happening inside the room, he lightly collided with an unknown person.

"Eun Hee ssi!" Hyunsik heard everyone inside the room shouted as she saw the person, a girl, was about to collapsed on the floor after unbalancing herself as Hyunsik accidentally collided with her. Hyunsik, as his reflects allows him, had let go of all those paper bags he's holding and caught the girl.

The girl, as he looked at her, is still keeping her eyes closed. Apparently she is expecting to fall straight to the floor. After like a second, Hyunsik saw her blinked twice. She looks like a doll Hyunsik thought. His heart is racing since he had never been this close to any girls. The girl swiftly stood up upon understanding the situation she was in and left his arms.

"Omo! I'm sorry!" She helped Hyunsik up and arranged his polo. "I'm sorry" she bowed. "I'm Eun Hee, Han Eun Hee. Your music director." 

After the incident, Eun Hee let the boys eat their breakfast while introducing theirsleves to them. Immediately, she became close with almost all of them. Hyunsik though appears to be more quiet than the others. She was the last one to introduce herself and everyone, once again, we're surprised.

"You're already our noona?!" Ilhoon asked in disbelief.

 

On the other rehearsal room of Cube, Beast was approached by their manager to share the room with BTOB first since they'll need to use the room for a photoshoot of one of the Cube's artist. Beast followed and went to the room. Gikwang was left as he needs to buy something downstairs at the Cafe.

Upon reaching the room, Beast was introduced by their hoobaes (juniors) to their new music producer. They we're all surprised to see a young and beautiful music producer and was more surprised when they've learned that she's a fresh graduate from the US. Everything was well until someone entered the room.

"Ah hyung." Minhyuk was about to introduce their new music producer when the newcomer spoke.

"You. You're really back." Lee Gikwang pointed on the girl.

"Oppa..." Eun Hee was about to step backwards when Lee Gikwang immediately come towards her and hugged her.

 

-------------------

 

An update! Yay! So I'm trying to build the story slowly but surely, is that okay? To those who subscribed (as I can see they are Triple S, like me!) SaengKyu so much! It might take some time but our SS501 oppa will surface in the story, especially in the crucial parts. Please comment also :)