Chaos; the end

Baekyeon : The truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author..

"Yeoboseyo?" the CEO said. "Yes, Mr. Im, the idols are going to be in the car and everything's prepared. Yes, ofcourse." Young Min paused. "No Mr. Im, you do not need to worry about the payment. I just want to make sure that the news spreads like a wildfire." he said into the phone. "Alright, it's nice doing business with you. Goodbye, Mr. Im." Young Min ended the call and there was a wicked smile plastered on his face.

Exo..

"Baekhyun, stop sulking like that. You look like a five-year old who didn't get a toy alright? Get moving before you get late!" D.O. the mother hen said to the Baekhyun who was sitting on the sofa in their dorm like someone who was hungover. "But hyung, I don't want to go." Baekhyun whined and Chanyeol just threw a cushion at him. "Stop whining like that you idiot!" he retorted. "Shut up you giant!" Baekhyun hissed.

"Alright guys, alright." Suho said coming in between the three of them. "We all know you don't want to go Baekhyun and we don't want to you to either. But you better hurry up because the devil's wrath is going to swallow you up if you do not get to the date-" "Fake date." Baekhyun cut in. "Yeah, fake date-" "Fake car date." Lay added. "-Okay, fake car date on time." Suho finished. ith a groan, Baekhyun lazily stood up from the couch and got dressed as he muttered to himself, "Gosh, I never thought choosing your ideal type could turn out like this. What the hell, I didn't want Taeyein noona; I wanted someone who had a personality like hers. Aish...!"

There was a knock on their dorm room and Baekhyun hurriedly scrambled out.

Taeyeon..

"Yeoboseyo?" Taeyeon said when the other person on the other line had picked up. "Ye, I've arrived at the convenience store." she continued. "What?" she suddenly raised her voice. "Mianhaeyo sir, but that will make me gain attention." She widened her eyes. "Alright." she continued "But what shall I buy? Ok." She hung up ad went int the convenience store to hear some clicks. She sighed heavily and went in the store to buy a bottle of water. Then, she got back in the car and her phone rang as if on cue. "Ye, ye sir. Alright, I'm going." She drove off to Exo's dorm and knocked.

Author..

Beakhyun emerged from the door of his room and walked out of the dorm waving everyone goodbye and receiving supportive smiles and "good luck"s. He opened the door to find Taeyeon, they greeted each other and smiled and walked towrads Taeyeon's car. Baekhyun got in and Taeyeon started driving. "Uh.. So noona, where are we going?" Baekhyun inquired to find a voice speaking automatically "You are not be given any details." Being the dork he was, he asked "Omo, what was that?" Taeyeon laughed at the dorkiness of her dongsae and answered for him, "It's the photogapher from Dispatch Baekhyun. He's on my phone, look." She pointed to where her phone was. "Oh." Baekhyun luged wkwardly.

"Taeyeon? Go on straight and open your sunroof so we an take a picture." the male voice commanded. Taeyeon did as told and they somehow ended up in what looked like a parking lot. Atleast it looked like a mini-parking lot. "Alright, now you guys wait there and act like you're talking. Actually talk and make it look er.. Passionate. Look into each other's face and face each other." the voice instructed again and they started talking. After a few moments, the voice said, "Now kiss." Baekhyun and Taeyeon both asked, startled, "Kiss??" The man on the other end made a sound that seemed like a sigh. "Okay then, pretend like you're kissing." So they awkwrdly looked at each other and inched closer towards each other's faces.

"Good, no tilt your heads in the opposite direction to each other." the voice instructed. They both tilted their heads and snap. "No Taeyeon, act like you're touching Baekhyun's cheeks and ruffle his hair, hold his face in your hands,etc. Anything that shows affection." Taeyeon reached out for his face and she smiled at the face Baekhyun made. Yah, look at me alright? I don't want to re-do this." Baekhyun looked at her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter