Goodbye Exo

Baekyeon : The truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are going to act out with Taeyeon." The CEO repeated.

A minute or so of silence had passed. "I do not want to do this." Baekhyun said, his voice no more than a whisper. "I never gave you a choice byun Baekhyun." Kim Young Min said. Suho being the leader he was, stood up. "Sir, please let him be. I will do it." All the boys looked at Suho in surprise and this was soon replaced with sadness over the leader male's words.

"I chose Byun Baekhyun Suho. I'd appreciate it if you respected my decisions." the CEO reasoned. Kim Young Min was surprised to find Suho volunteer but right now, he needed to teach Baekhyun a lesson. Suho just looked at the CEO wide-eyed and plopped down on his seat looking at his fellow members bewildered. The other Exo members' jaw dropped open like the SNSD members except for Taeyeon who kept her gaze down.

I cannot do this. My fans.... she thought matching Baekhyun's thoughts too. Both groups had a huge fandom with VERY dedicated fans. Baekhyun knew for sure that if this news were to spread, some of those hard-core exotics would bash Taeyeon. Apart from that, he felt he'd be the reason behind all this. Taeyeon on the other hand had a lot going in her head. She was also a girl, and if Young Min AKA her boss dismissed this by saying it was a rumour or that the couple had called it off, it would make a serious impact on her personal life as well as family.

The CEO cleared his throat and broke the thoughts of his victims and the frowns and shock on the fellow members' faces. "This meeting is dismissed. I will have to speak to the both of you, Baekhyun and Taeyeon in order to progress these plans further. Please stay behind." he said. The other members stood up and went to their respective idol rooms with a frown and a look of anger and disappointment evident on everyone's face.

Exo....

The members sat down, angered and shocked by the message and plans of the heartless monster who is their boss. "Why did he choose Baekhyun though? I'm sure he hasn't met him much." Suho said with a frown on his face. Ofcourse, he's the leader so he'd have to go and talk with that beast his boss and as far as he knew, Kim Young Min had rarely seen Baekhyun. "He might have checked the files on our information hyung. It was a plan afterall." Lay said. "But, it just doesn't make sense, why did he choose Baekhyun?" D.O. said.

"I'm sure he has something in store. Usually, he picks one of the visuals or the leader itself for these kind of stuff." Suho answered. "Well, Baekhyun is one of the main vocals after all, he is famous for that." Chanyeol reasoned. "It's true but... It still doesn't make sense. Baekhyun is younger than Taeyeon? Isn't he?" Suho asked. "Yup, he is." Xiumin replied. "Well then, how did he choose Baekhyun? I was fully expecting it to be Kai or me or one of us older ones who are visuals or something." Suho mumbled with fustration.

"Hyung, do you think.." Luhan looked around before continuing. All eyes were on him.. "What? Say it hyung!" Tao hissed. "Okay, calm down Tao." Sehun said. "Well, I think the staff told our boss about the phone incident you know? We all obediently gave our phones to the staff but Baekhyun was the one who resisted? Luhan said. "Hm.. Yeah, it does make sense. And knowing that beast-" Kai points to Young Min's office's direction "-he's probably taking revenge." Kai finished.

All the eys were on him. "What? I'm being truthful. He has done that in the past. All he sees is money." Kai explained. "Ooooh~ Since when did Kai become such an observer?" Chen commented while the some of the others just rolled their eyes. This Chensing machine! the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter