I'll do it

Baekyeon : The truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Or it's goodbye Exo."

Baekhyun stood there in shock for a moment. There was no way in the whole world that he was gonna leave Exo because Kris had just left, leaving the 11 of them devastated and he couldn't just throw away his trainee years! "So?" Young Min asked him with his eyebrows raised. If I could just punch that stupid ugly face of his. he thought. Baekhyun drew in a deep breath and whispered "I'll do it."

 Young Min smiled. Ofcourse he'd agree to it, he knew how to push the right buttons of someone to get what he wanted. "Great." he said in with a smile plastered on his face while Baekhyun shook his head and Taeyeon stared at him. "Do you have any problems with this Taeyeon?" he asked. Oh yes, I have a LOT of problems with this but I better shut up because you're ignorant and I just want to punch the arrogance out of you! she thought as she sqeaked "No, sir."

"okay, now listen to me both of you." Young Min said. "I have contacted Dispatch mediaa today. You two are going on a driving date tonight okay? Make sure your sun roof is open so the pictures can be taken properly." He continued. Baekhyun stayed quiet while Taeyeon was dumfounded.. A scandal?? the both of them thought.

"Sir, how-" Taeyeon was saying but the CEO cut her off. "We shall gather again soon. You may leave." he said. The two of them left, Taeyeon was busy gathering her thoguhts on what happened while Baekhyun was angry and sad. Baekhyun sighed loudly so Taeyeon patted his back. "Mianhaeyo Baekhyun. I couldn't do anything. He has the power and I don't have the courage to go against him. I have a lot on stake." she said. Baekhyun smiled.. "Gwenchana, I understand. And it's not your fault." he said and they both parted their ways.

EXO....

"What is that evil man planning?" Chanyeol mumbled as he paced back and forth. Everyone knew that whatever this was, Baekhyun was clearly going to object afterall he doesn't stand injus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter