Discussion and reaction

Baekyeon : The truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Young Min paced back and forth. It was the day Kris Wu had officially left his company and the public outburst was stressing.. He had figured something out to make this situation cool down a bit and have this topic off but he needed to discuss it with his manager.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in." He said and his manager came in. "Hello manager, I want to discuss something with you." he said. "Yes sir" the man whispered. He was quite a good-looking man who was very loyal to his boss. But in heart knew his boss was no less than a heart-less monster but ofcourse, he wouldn't tell this to anyone unless he wanted to get fired!

"I have been thinking... About the Kris situation. Our sales have gone down rapidly and our viewers have decreased. We have to do something." The CEO said. But, the manager did not speak so Kim Young Min went on. "I was thinking of having a scandal about our artists dating." He whispered as if the world had it's ears stuck to the door. The manager looked up, startled. Is this man a psycho? he thought. "Why are you looking at me like that?" The CEO hissed. Because you're mad the manager thought but said "Who are the artists to be sir?" he asked, his voice no more than a whisper.

"Which girl group and boy group make the hugest profits in our company?" he said turning around and looking at the window. The manager shook his head as he answered "Girls Generation and Exo sir." "Fine, then. I want to see them. Now." he said. Does this man really have a brain? he thought again but remembered that he was stupid enough to ask this question. That was why the founder's hard-work had been ruined. "But sir, it's the group whose member has left. I don't think they'd want to do this. It is also going to take time for those pictures and all to make them look like they were dating. Sir, they need a bre-"

"Are you telling me what to do manager? Do I care?" the CEO cut him off with a clold voice. Ooops! The manager immediately shut up. "I don't care manager. I need to keep this place running. It's their group's fault for creating such a mess. They need to pay" the CEO said. The manager had no words. A real heartless monster he is. It's proved the manager thought. He nodded and left the room and there was a satisfied smile plastered on Kim Young Min's face.

SNSD....

The girls were all scattered around the room, some trying on new looks, some reading, some texting, some still practicing....

"Stop it already, Sooyoung. Aren't you already tired of those crazy practices that you're still practicing here? You're making me feel tired!" Seohyun whined. The dancing machine, Yuri gave her a glare and continued practicing while the maknae groaned. "Shh...!" Taeyeon hissed. "What? I'm trying to read here." the leader said.

*knock knock knock*

The girls busy taking selcas, dressing up, putting on make-up, etc. quickly scrambled off and sat at the couch. Taeyeon who was watching her members rolled her eyes and facepalmed mentally. These idiots.. How do I even live with-

*knock knock knock*

The knocks interrupted Taeyeon's thought and she said "Please come in." Then, came the manager.. Sunny frowned.. It wasn't usually good when a manager came up like this. Jessica fidgeted in her seat while eyeing her fellow members. "Hello manager hyung, how may we help you?" the leader asked. "Er... The CEO wants to see you guys. Right now. Would you mind going to his office please?" the manager said. He felt sorry for these girls but knew he could do nothing. Taeyeon frowned.. What would be so important that he wants to take even our free time??? she quietly thought.

"Let's go girls." Taeyeon said and the others solemnly followed. The manager shook his head. Now I need to find Exo... the manager thought and went to the dance practice room.

 

Exo...

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter