Chapter 02

A Letter For My Best Friend

    “Hello, Hana! I’m Baekhyun!” Baekhyun interrupts just from nowhere. “Hi! Ah~ you so cute, Baekhyun.” She giggles. Wait; am I not cute as Baek? Aish~

 

 

    After a few hours studies in the class... “KRINGGG!!!!” it was break time. I put my books in beg and tidy up my table. “Baek, what do you want to eat?” I ask Baek but there was no answer. “Baek?” I called him again but still no answer. I look at his place which is in front me but I couldn’t see him.

 

 

    “Aish! Where would this boy go now?” I decided to walk to the cafeteria to buy some food and looking for that petite brunette boy. Once I reach at the cafeteria and finish buying my food, I saw Baek was sitting with… Hana?! Why he never told me that he wants to going to cafeteria with Hana? I jogged to go to their place. “Hi, Hana. Yah! Baek, why you don’t tell me if you want to go fir-” Baek suddenly cut me off.

 

 

    “I’m sorry ‘cause not telling you just now.” Baek said coldly but he never said like this before. I got an idea. I smack him like he always did. “Ehh~ why you be-” He cut me…again?

 

 

    “Stop it, Chanyeol. Can’t you see I was eating? Don’t be so childish.” He scolds me. He never scolds me in these 12 years. Never once.

 

 

    I stepped a back and showed awkward smile. “Ah~ sorry. Well, I need to go now. See you around. Bye, Hana!” I said and wave at Hana.

 

 

    ‘Am I acting like a child? He called me childish just now. Why he would scold me like that?’ I said in my heart.

 

 

    I walk towards the school roof and when I opened the door, I couldn’t see anyone. “Well, it’s look like just me here.” I closed the door and walk slowly to the bench. I was still held my food that I just brought just now. I just can’t get it, why Baek acts like that. Hana? It’s was because that new girl? “Ah~ I lose my appetite but mum said it is not nice to throw away our food. Chanyeol, just eat it.” So, I ate the sandwich that I brought.

 

 

Next day…

 

 

    I knock at Baek’s house door. And the door opened but it is not Baek. “Oh? Yeol, waiting for Baekkie?” Baek’s mother asks me and I nodded. “Baekkie already went to school with a girl.” She said. “A girl? Who was she, aunty?” “Her name was…Ha-Hana or something like that. She was really pretty.” When I heard Hana’s name I was like… “Oh, it’s alright, aunty. I need to go now. Bye.” I said and smile to her.

 

 

    “Hana …? Why Baek never tells me that he wants to go to school with Hana? As soon, I’ve reach at school, I ask my other friend if they have seen Hana and Baek. And one of them said that she saw Hana and Baek at the classroom. After heard that, I walked to our class and when I reach there I saw them acts like lovey-dovey. ‘Is something happen between them?’ I asks myself but when I doesn’t get the answer for the question, I just walks towards them.

 

 

    I walk casually but suddenly I frost. ‘Did…they just…kissing?’ My eyes widen. ‘Gosh! Wrong timing. Better I get out from here yeah get out.’ I walk quickly from the class.

 

 

End of first class…

 

 

    “Hey, Baek! Why don’t you call me last night if you want to go to school with Hana?” I straightly ask him. He looked at me. “Sorry, I forgot.” And he continued chitchatting with Hana. I just sit at my place silently until… “Umm, Hana, this is my place.” The girl who sat beside Baek just came back from toilet. “Ah, Caroline, can you sit beside Chanyeol? I want Hana sit beside me, please.” The girl just nodded and sat beside me. “Hi, Chanyeol.” She greets me warmly. I greet at her back and smiling. “Hey, Caroline.”

 

 

    The class starts again like usual but the break time is unusual. Baek left me again with Hana. ‘Okay, let’s go to the roof.’ I said by myself. When I make my way to the roof, I felt like my head was very heavy. My headache came again. I stopped for a while. Holding my forehead hopping the headache will go away. My other hand, I held the wall.

 

 

    ‘Go away…don’t come now. I’m still at school.’ It’s seems like the headache wouldn’t heard me. It won’t go away an-d it get-getting wor-worst… I can’t balance my body now. I kneel down to the floor before I-I…

 

 

    “Hey! What are you doing here? Chanyeol? Yeol, are you okay? Hey, wake up!” I heard someone’s voice but…my eyes were too tired to see who that is. At that time also, my whole world became dark. And…And…

 

 

 

 

QUOTES OF THE DAY;

" A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the hearts, but best friend only poke each other with straws" - Unknown

 

 


 

HELLO MY LOVE~

Hahahaha~  yeyyy~ 2nd chapter yo~ look I got the poster already~ yeyyyy!!!

Okay this is what I felt when my best friend left me for her new boyfriend. She even scold me because of that boy! We never talk to each other since that day. Ahh~ I call her as 'An'. I am the one who gave that name to her but when my other friend asks her who gave that name and she said "Ohh my boyfriend gave it. Isn't it cute?" WTF IS THAT?! ARGHHHH!!!!

but she's my best friend and I shoulden't mad at her right? I must keep supporting her no matter what. 

Lot of love;

Y